Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Cool, what're you watching that's airing? For me, I'm watching Orange (7/10 imo, could go up, could go down...), and Sweetness and Lightning (wow, I love this show. I've never liked a show this much in this genre; easy 9/10 so far). I tried the first episode of Mob Psycho, but I didn't care for it. BUT everyone seems to like it, including my sister, so I'm waiting on it finishing, and then I plan on marathoning it.
    I'm watching a lot more than I'm used to watching...

Better for you to see yourself: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Majad. Sweetness and Lightning had a nice start but I got a bit bored of it. Moe/cute shows aren't really my cup of tea but it's a good show since I haven't dropped it lol.

The ones I'm enjoying the most are Mob Psycho (slow start, yeah, but it's a great show and it's probably best if you wait for all epis but it's a great show!); Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin is fun and I like the action and thoughts behind their actions very interesting; Orange is pretty good too but not as good as I thought it was gona be, Naho is way too insecure, I just can't compute/like characters like her xd; Re:Zero of course lol, this show is just so great, from the art, to the music, to the characters' development (which is the strongest thing it has and what makes me enjoy it so much) and it's a great fantasy in itself and finally Sousei no Omniouji, veeeeeery slow and bad start, I'm surprised I didn't drop this show and it started getting very decent/good at around episode 17 or so and I'm glad I kept watching it because it keeps getting better with every episode.

Never heard of it, I'll check it out.
    Please do. It's an amazing show!

That's on my PTO list.
    It's great but it's not as great as a lot of people make it sound but that's because there's a lot of stuff going on and the way things are conveyed make it difficult for me to understand somethings, not to mention I watched this very quickly which didn't help. I might have enjoyed this series way more if I watched it when airing but alas I didn't because I had no idea about it lol. But it's definitely a good show.

Speaking of still watching, I'm currently on episode 804/828 (? It's still currently airing, lol) of Detective Conan, lol.
    So many episodes lol. I think "how can you watch so much?!" then I remember I watched everything from Bleach and Naruto and 370 or shipudden lol... x)

- 0 +

+1

Its a Majad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hello...

+ 26
    Who dis?

Deleted
    Hi, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Who dis?
    idk

some ghost?

+ 7

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

Hai everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Heh, no worries. It happens to all of us. How'd you like SAO? I'm not going to lie, I kinda want to watch it because of all the hate it gets.
    I thought it was decent.

Didn't care much for season 2. It got a bit gropey and incestuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I've been trying to "get" Seven Deadly Sins but I've had no luck so far...
    Great sure, if you can find it.

+5
    Hello all.

I'm currently watching Naruto, waiting on the next episode to release. I may end up finding a streaming site soon.