Thread: 20 Outfit limit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Addons should be able to increase that limit but instead save the data in local files.

On the other hand: Why do you need to save every tier set?
    Tier sets are among the easiest to find transmogs. Just type Valor into the searchbox and go through every armorpiece and you got your Battlegear of Valor in no time.
    But of course it's way easier to complain about too little space (in transmog and your storage space, I see a pattern here) than dealing with your compulsive hoarding disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    The bonusses were working but some people were using old sets at prepulls in current raids to get the set bonus then change gear. So blizz decided to disable ALL old set bonusses not only in Timewalking but just in whole game. Just check ingame, look at any your old set item and you will see red message in tooltip bonus disabled.
    Thank you for the information Mamut!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I always wonder, how people encounter these astronomically high limits...
    I have 1 saved set, and after dinging 100 and opening 112 invasion boxes, it was outstanding to push two buttons and have my mog back. If the 20 is over your account, or armor type... I guess? but for one toon, seems outrageous. Unless, RPers.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I have 1 saved set, and after dinging 100 and opening 112 invasion boxes, it was outstanding to push two buttons and have my mog back. If the 20 is over your account, or armor type... I guess? but for one toon, seems outrageous. Unless, RPers.
    How is 20 "outrageous" in any way?

On my Warrior I have 18 outfits just for the tier sets, that's the raid tiers 1-18.

I have an outfit for tier 0 and tier 0.5 as well... and suddenly that's all 20 outfits used up.

What if I want to store outfits for my PVP sets? Nope, no room. Or non-tier sets like the Sunwell set or Invasions set? Or non-tier lookalike sets that correspond to DK and Paladins?

I have way, way more than 20 complete outfits even before you start to consider the self-made outfits and quest item outfits made out of Uncommon items that many RPers like to put together. 20 is not really that much considering how long the game has been out.

Sure, you don't have to save the set to use it, but one of the nice things about the new mog system was that I could make these premade outfits and find and switch to any of my tier sets easily without having to dig the items out individually and put the set together, being able to browse all my completed sets as a whole would be amazing... unfortunately 20 isn't even half of them.

Deleted
    I don't even start with making T-Set based outfits on my main, though I already made some (Mage T10, Priest T6 lookalike, Mage CM set). It's easier to add these pieces manually, because they usually have a unique look anyway, and it's not that difficult to find matching accessories. I rather create "image" or "mood" or "personality" or "social role" type of outfits.

Besides that, having a large collection means one thing - I am free to experiment with looks and mix and match as I see fit. I will probably don't have the time to come back to some older transmogs and will rather create RP outfits with my outfitter addon for special RP needs. This means that I cannot sell that many items... ah well.

Deleted
    While i could understand that it is anoying to hit ANY limit, i have to admit that 20 is pretty high seeing as you can have only one active for every spec. So you might want to consider to simply delete a few un- or underused ones.

As others stated there IS an addon that can work "around" this limitation but its not perfect yet.