Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Legion: Should I return?

Hey Guys,

I'm having an extremely tough time deciding if I should return or not for Legion. Blizzard has let me down in the past,
    and I am having trouble deciding if I should dish out the 15$ to renew my membership, and then another 50 for getting
    legion itself.

So I've come here, to seek your advice. Of everything you've seen, beta, live, everything. Do you think Legion is worth
    giving a chance? If so, why? If not, why?

Thanks.

I have 1 thing to say

TRY
    THIS
    EX
    PAN
    SION

You'll LOVE it!
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-08-24 at 01:00 AM.

Watch streams,reviews and wait. You already quit and are not sure if its worth it.

You will miss nothing by waiting and see if its worth it for you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That's for you to decide my friend. We can't choose for you!
    You can't choose, however you can answer your own personal opinion on if it's worth giving a chance, and your reasoning behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Watch streams,reviews and wait. You already quit and are not sure if its worth it.

You will miss nothing by waiting and see if its worth it for you.
    I'd watch streams and stuff, however when I do It doesn't give me the full "feel" of what the pre/expansion is like.
    You have to truly play something to be able to get a feel for it, which is why I am seeking additional opinions from those
    who are playing

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't return, because I want log-in queues to be short.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You shouldn't return, because I want log-in queues to be short.
    Unless blizzard has "downgraded" their servers since WoD then I wouldn't particularly expect login queues to be in the ten-thousands like before.

Deleted
    Probably no, buy it at your own risk. You will probably play it for one or 2 months like most of the people.

Not much different than buying the division/battlefront/any online aaa game.

Deleted
    If $65 means that much to you, don't, as you clearly can't afford to lose $65 to a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by R00tz View Post
    If $65 means that much to you, don't, as you clearly can't afford to lose $65 to a hobby.
    It's not if it means much or not. It's if I should spend it on "trying" again on this game, or if I should spend it on another hobby of mine,
    like a server from SYS/OVH.

Quote Originally Posted by Axcel View Post
    You can't choose, however you can answer your own personal opinion on if it's worth giving a chance, and your reasoning behind it.

I'd watch streams and stuff, however when I do It doesn't give me the full "feel" of what the pre/expansion is like.
    You have to truly play something to be able to get a feel for it, which is why I am seeking additional opinions from those
    who are playing
    You could probably send in a ticket asking for like 3 days or so. I would think they would grant a little for the potential of a returning subscriber/expac buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    You could probably send in a ticket asking for like 3 days or so. I would think they would grant a little for the potential of a returning subscriber/expac buyer.
    Hmm, I'll try that! Didn't think blizzard was willing to just dish out time like that. Submitting a ticket rn,
    appreciate it.

who are playing
    I can understand that but you can get a enough info to judge if its worth it to you. Will it be better then WOD...I say yes it will. Is it the same old same with some polish...also yes.

Look at all the things legion is adding/removing and see if u like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I'll try that! Didn't think blizzard was willing to just dish out time like that. Submitting a ticket rn,
    appreciate it.
    Don't submit a ticket, go to there website and use the live chat support. Its much faster and way less chance of talking/getting a reply from a bot.

I haven't used there ticket system since cata, since they got live chat support.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I can understand that but you can get a enough info to judge if its worth it to you. Will it be better then WOD...I say yes it will. Is it the same old same with some polish...also yes.

Look at all the things legion is adding/removing and see if u like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't submit a ticket, go to there website and use the live chat support. Its much faster and way less chance of talking/getting a reply from a bot.

I haven't used there ticket system since cata, since they got live chat support.

Appreciate it! Chatting on their Live Support now

Appreciate it! Chatting on their Live Support now
    Cool beans, ya I use there live chat support...fuck the ticket system.

I mean we cant decide for you, but I see so many returning players coming back this expac. I never really payed attention to stuff like that until WoD and Legion for some reason.

In my guild, theres a lot of new people who are returning from Wrath/BC to try out the game again.

Theres a lot of new things coming, you dont need my opinion on whether its worth it for YOU to return. Go see what Legion is adding to the game and what Blizzards plan is for WoWs future and decide for yourself if you want in or not. I would do it, but thats me and I really enjoy the game. Someone else suggested watching streams, thats another good idea. As I said, Id return but I never really left since I started which was late BC so...Id say my opinion might be a bit biased.

Either way, theres plenty of shit for you to check out, Id do that if I were you. I dont think Blizzard is going to give you game time at all because if they did then anyone could ask for gametime whenever and just get it, even if its 3 days. So, I doubt thats going to happen. If you really want to know, subscribe to the game now and see whats up OR just go look up what Legion is bringing to the game and decide for yourself.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-08-24 at 12:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That's for you to decide my friend. We can't choose for you!
    the dont create "help me decide x" rule only applies to class/race/spec/gender/faction/server.

- - - Updated - - -

OP, you really should give it at least a try.
    legion is great from what i tested on the beta and what the expac has to offer.

Formerly known as Arafal

Hey Guys,

I'm having an extremely tough time deciding if I should return or not for Legion. Blizzard has let me down in the past,
    and I am having trouble deciding if I should dish out the 15$ to renew my membership, and then another 50 for getting
    legion itself.

So I've come here, to seek your advice. Of everything you've seen, beta, live, everything. Do you think Legion is worth
    giving a chance? If so, why? If not, why?

Thanks.
    IF you have to come here to ask something like that you may be better off not coming back.

Deleted
    Yes.
    No.
    Maybe.

Pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the dont create "help me decide x" rule only applies to class/race/spec/gender/faction/server.

- - - Updated - - -

OP, you really should give it at least a try.
    legion is great from what i tested on the beta and what the expac has to offer.
    Oh..... :/ welp, i'm an idiot. 1 sec. editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    IF you have to come here to ask something like that you may be better off not coming back.
    Some people do budget for entertainment, WoW has good returns in terms of cost IF you enjoy it. I'd say its reasonable to ask for opinions especially since $65 could be used elsewhere.