Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just another reminder that the internet is made up of a bunch of freaking idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCookieGod View Post
    A space tyrant once said that, and then he was cut in half and a planet blew up. Be careful with your words.
    Oh man, that was pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I can't believe people would ever say that the child is worthless to society and should have died. I don't get it morally, ethically, or in any sense. Yes, be sad that the Gorilla died, and if there was any other way to save the child without killing Harambe, I'm sure they would have tried.

It's people who think he deserved to die for being a toddler, what makes you any different than the terrorist who killed people at the Pulse nightclub. "Statistically" speaking, 50 people is nothing compared to how many billion are on the planet. That's sick and wrong. Sick. And. Wrong.
    That's what pisses me off, that people still value the gorilla over the child. And the video clearly shows the gorilla dragging the boy around like a rag doll. If you hesitate, that boy could be hurt or dead. Circumstances are what they are.

Meanwhile the Zoo wants everyone to forget the incident so they can go back to business as usually. I don't think many parents are taking their kids to that Zoo after that indecent. The quicker people forget, the better the business. Meanwhile, did they fix however the child found his way to the gorilla?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    I simply meant mathematics as in nummerically. The purpose of preserving Gorillas, is because their numbers are low.

The number of humans, overall, is on verge of Overpopulation.

Thus, again, according to numbers - The weight of the Gorillas life should > than that of the Child's, because of Numbers.

This is, again, not considering the possibility of what the potence of that child has - And even so, i'm willing to bet that the Probability of the kid being meaningful to society, is so small, that it is neglectable, compared to the value of keeping the Gorillas alive to begin with - on the observable matter of how much resources is being spent on accomplishing this.
    3edgy5me....

Careful people, there is some sharp edge over here, no running you might cut yourself on this edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Kinda strange times we live in where a Gorilla's life is valued above that of a Human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Kinda strange times we live in where a Gorilla's life is valued above that of a Human.
    It's strange because you have been educated to think that, hominidae.

Proof that you don't even remember when you were free from the anthropocentrist tyranny. I value nature beings superior to the monster.

The first being i loved was a Tree, I was 2 yo... Misanthrop at 6

My point of view is Natural, yours aren't, hominidae.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    It's strange because you have been educated to think that, hominidae.

Proof that you don't even remember when you were free from the anthropocentrist tyranny. I value nature beings superior to the monster.

The first being i loved was a Tree, I was 2 yo... Misanthrop at 6

My point of view is Natural, yours aren't, hominidae.
    Seek help. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Wow... you are a cromossome away from a monkey. Maybe you should ponder on that.
    *makes whooshing noise*

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    You hear that, goofuses? STOP making Harambe jokes. Because if there's one thing I've learned on the internet, it's that telling people to stop doing something will definitely stop it.

Full article here: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7203356.html
    Goofuses hear you alright, but I'm afraid they won't listen. All they care about is trending (read short-lived fame).

I don't even get how this stuff starts. That gorilla died a few months ago but it's only in the last 2 or 3 weeks or so that I started hearing about Harambe everywhere.. Not saying it wasn't going on but it hadn't reached the point where it had reached me. I had to google to find out what the hell people were talking about every time they mentioned the word because I was seeing it everywhere.

It's the same with people going on about Alpha males and cucks lately... Sure i'd heard the terms before but I hadn't noticed it as something that cropped up all over video game chat, forums and every internet comments section. Then all of a sudden the braindead who have never had an original thought in their lives latch onto it and you can't do anything online without coming across it. Don't get what people find entertaining about such things.

Deleted
    i feel sorry for the zoo keepers and handlers, they get incredibly close to the animals they look after, and it must have been horrible for them to have to shoot the gorilla they have been caring for, and then having to delete their social media because some twats think its funny to bombard them with memes and jokes about it, feel sorry for his handlers, situation must suck for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I don't even get how this stuff starts. That gorilla died a few months ago but it's only in the last 2 or 3 weeks or so that I started hearing about Harambe everywhere.. Not saying it wasn't going on but it hadn't reached the point where it had reached me. I had to google to find out what the hell people were talking about every time they mentioned the word because I was seeing it everywhere.

It's the same with people going on about Alpha males and cucks lately... Sure i'd heard the terms before but I hadn't noticed it as something that cropped up all over video game chat, forums and every internet comments section. Then all of a sudden the braindead who have never had an original thought in their lives latch onto it and you can't do anything online without coming across it. Don't get what people find entertaining about such things.
    same, i remember a thread about it here, then nothing for ages, then in the last 2 weeks everyones been spamming it.

As for the cuck thing, i first remember seeing it used as an insult on reddit about a year ago, maybe less, thought it was pretty funny, IMO its a great insult, but now that word is thrown around so much, on certain subreddits, everyone who disagrees with the circlejerk is a cuck, they need to find a new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    3edgy5me....

Careful people, there is some sharp edge over here, no running you might cut yourself on this edge.
    You really do drop face on the whole "Making it personal" argument, when your response to me talking math is that it's "Edgy".

You'd keep SOME face, if you brought, you know, Sources or what not - But perhaps that does not suit your fearmongering status of needing a world to fear?

Taunt the internet, suffer its wrath.
    Harambe meme output increased 10 fold.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    You really do drop face on the whole "Making it personal" argument, when your response to me talking math is that it's "Edgy".

You'd keep SOME face, if you brought, you know, Sources or what not - But perhaps that does not suit your fearmongering status of needing a world to fear?

"Hey, there are tons of kids, fuck the kids life, I support the precious gorillas and really they are worth so much more!" is 'totes not the edgelordy cringefest.

Any retard can be a misanthropic edgelord on the internet.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree.

Is there a gorilla flag I can put over my FB photo for a couple days?

Deleted
    "Hey, there are tons of kids, fuck the kids life, I support the precious gorillas and really they are worth so much more!" is 'totes not the edgelordy cringefest.

Any retard can be a misanthropic edgelord on the internet.
    It's telling, that what you draw out from a neutral mathematical observation, is "Any retard can be a misantrophic edgelord".

Not only do you assume to posses factual knowledge of my intents to posting, but you make it personal.

I give no shits, for gorillas nor the kids life. I made an observation in regards to the Discussion. You're gonna have to come to terms with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's telling, that what you draw out from a neutral mathematical observation, is "Any retard can be a misantrophic edgelord".

Not only do you assume to posses factual knowledge of my intents to posting, but you make it personal.

I give no shits, for gorillas nor the kids life. I made an observation in regards to the Discussion. You're gonna have to come to terms with that.
    It's the dumbest logic I've ever seen "There are more humans than gorillas, thus Harambe was worth something."

Harambe only existed for our cheap entertainment, and because some people feel bad if he dies and those like it die out.

Your observation and now your "I give no shits," just screams edgelord.

Deleted
    It's the dumbest logic I've ever seen "There are more humans than gorillas, thus Harambe was worth something."

Harambe only existed for our cheap entertainment, and because some people feel bad if he dies and those like it die out.

Your observation and now your "I give no shits," just screams edgelord.
    Perhaps you find logic faulty, because you are so blinded by your need to asses emotional loaded attributes to me and to paint me out as a projection of what fits your agenda.

Pray tell, what have i done, to invoke thine wrath so?

I will be honest, for what it's worth - I don't take offense to your zeal nor your fury. I merely get curious to what makes you so invested, in what a random person on the internet - suggets - in regards to a gorilla ; that you clearly cannot care for.

apparently the zoo police took the banana for a yellow firearm