Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Where did i say drugs wasnt a crime? I said it is more appropriate for rehab.

http://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/chil...herapy-0615126

Pedophilia is neurological, see genetic.

https://www.rt.com/uk/248305-dna-rap...ne-scientists/

http://www.academia.edu/4070690/Rape...cal_or_Learned

the is a scholarly one for you also. By all means, provide me with peer reviewed it is 100% not biological. You are laughable.
    You post nonsense and I'm the laughable one? Hahaha, ok, whatever you want to tell yourself. Fact is you obviously don't understand how scientific studies work. First off, I have yet to hear this kid be accused of pedophilia so that's that article made completely irrelevant to the conversation (also, neurological doesn't mean genetic, holy hell, take a fucking psychology class). Second article talks about a correlation. One of the first things you learn in science is that correlation does not equal causation. It's not like they found a specific gene and connected it to rape. They found that people who share a genetic connection are more likely to rape which, while potentially compelling, requires more study and an identification of what part of the genetic code would cause such a thing, it's by no means definitive. The last is simply a discussion. It's not even 'scholarly', it's a short summary of the discussion but even states that it's a hotly debated topic with no answer either way.

So, in short, nice try but three swings and three misses. If this were baseball you'd be back at the bench already.

So much wrong with this.

"'David the Rapist' is truly an unjust character assassination of what this individual has accomplished in the past" - Like what? Is this person an important philanthropist?
    "We all did something stupid when we were young" - yeah, rape is not one of those things.
    "Putting this kid in jail for two years would have destroyed this kid's life" - if the law only requires a two year prison term as punishment, then maybe society shouldn't punish this person until he's dead.

They are saying basically that since the system is so broken and devastating, it's better to let a "light" rapist off the hock than giving him the punishment he would otherwise receive.

How about this? Put him in jail for four years, and let it end there.
    Mother pus bucket!

You just never know. I've been at a party and seen a girl pretend to be passed out and let guys play with her, and there are some girls who really enjoy leading guys on and giving them false hope etc. We don't know exactly what happened, but obviously the safest thing to do would have been to keep his fingers clean, or at least wait for them to wake up so they could tell him to fuck off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Judge Lets a Student Charged With Rape Skip Jail Time So He Could Have a "College Experience"

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...c=socialflowFB
    Two years of probation time seems an overkill. "allegedly"

If I said 'GennGreymane, I charge you with murder. You "allegedly" killed someone.' - would you deserve a sentence for this sentence?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    So much wrong with this.

"'David the Rapist' is truly an unjust character assassination of what this individual has accomplished in the past" - Like what? Is this person an important philanthropist?
    "We all did something stupid when we were young" - yeah, rape is not one of those things.
    "Putting this kid in jail for two years would have destroyed this kid's life" - if the law only requires a two year prison term as punishment, then maybe society shouldn't punish this person until he's dead.

They are saying basically that since the system is so broken and devastating, it's better to let a "light" rapist off the hock than giving him the punishment he would otherwise receive.

How about this? Put him in jail for four years, and let it end there.
    "allegedly" is the key word. Means unproven.

Why do so many women get raped while unconscious? I have literally never been unconscious from drinking or doing any type of drug wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Two years of probation time seems an overkill. "allegedly"

If I said 'GennGreymane, I charge you with murder. You "allegedly" killed someone.' - would you deserve a sentence for this sentence?

- - - Updated - - -

"allegedly" is the key word. Means unproven.
    Are you saying this case is unproven? He pled guilty. From the story:

"We considered all mitigating factors, that's why we allowed him to plead to a reduced charge but we also considered the aggravating factors, that is why jail time was recommended," Leydon's statement reads.
    Bolding mine. The ruling means it doesn't go on his record if he completes his probation and counseling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I'm not up to date with my legal definitions etc, but is it rape? from the story it said he 'put a finger in' now obviously scumbag, and molestery as hell.. but is it rape? it gets confusing as SJW twatters say everything is rape.. even like staring. so it's at the point now where I need clarity on it.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I'm not up to date with my legal definitions etc, but is it rape? from the story it said he 'put a finger in' now obviously scumbag, and molestery as hell.. but is it rape? it gets confusing as SJW twatters say everything is rape.. even like staring. so it's at the point now where I need clarity on it.
    Depends where you live. In this case, yes. Massachusetts' laws don't give a shit what you rape them with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem
    So, when the person is too young to drink they are legally defined as a minor? On other cases despite being a minor because of the crime they are legally defined as an adult.
    For most purposes, and 18 year old is an adult, and by law able to make decisions and take the consequences for those decisions.

Alcohol *does not* grant an exception; however, our laws have an anomaly. Put enlistment papers in front of an 18 year old and he is old enough to put his ass on the line to get shot or blown up. Put a ballot in front of an 18 year old and he is old enough to vote for Harambe for President (hello zoo people). The list goes on and on, but you get the idea. Put a beer in his hand and he suddenly becomes incompetent! Nope, gotta be 21 to handle a beer, but the stupid things that you do while drunk you are an adult for them. Oddly, when it comes to contract formation it is difficult to prove, but intoxication can be used as a defense: http://contract-law.laws.com/consideration/intoxication

This is where a rational person may want to apply a brain tourniquet:
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Were both girls in the same bed, was everyone drinking? I mean, this can easily happen at high school drinking parties. If it wasn't same bed/same time type deal, kid needs to go away for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Were both girls in the same bed, was everyone drinking? I mean, this can easily happen at high school drinking parties. If it wasn't same bed/same time type deal, kid needs to go away for awhile.
    Same bed. They were drinking, but an older sister broke up the party. The victims/perpetrator then cleaned the house. The girls went upstairs to sleep. The perp went in their room. They then all went to sleep. The victims woke up with the perpetrator raping them.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    http://www.dalitweb.org/?p=1578

castration is a very opd punishment for rapists. I certainly wouldnt call it progressive. I do find it despicable that so many are apologists for rapists though. How backwards do you have to be to think that someone is a sjw for realizing how antithetical rape is to the natural human condition as free people, and thinking thst these people need to be retributively punished, even "cast into the wild" so to speak. There is no place for this in society, whether ancient or modern.

He did not rape them. To claim such is exaggeration, like my post. Rape is bad, but HS parties are about hooking up...to drop your guard there and get drunk to the point of passing out is slightly less foolish then jumping into a large cat exhibit at a zoo.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    He did not rape them. To claim such is exaggeration, like my post. Rape is bad, but HS parties are about hooking up...to drop your guard there and get drunk to the point of passing out is slightly less foolish then jumping into a large cat exhibit at a zoo.
    By their state laws, yes, he did rape them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sorry, but if you come across even one sleeping female and think, "Awesome, now's my chance," you belong in jail. Let alone acting on it.
    In that scenario, sure. But there are plenty of times when you are drinking and messing around and then someone falls asleep and the other continues to mess around a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

In that scenario, sure. But there are plenty of times when you are drinking and messing around and then someone falls asleep and the other continues to mess around a bit.
    That's not what happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    By their state laws, yes, he did rape them.
    Which is stupid bullshit and why I went to saying we should just castrate the boy. There were anti gay laws at points in the US, they were fucking stupid as well. Just because it's law, doesn't mean it's right.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

He raped them, there is no doubt. Even if they went naked, touching themselves and moaning, you can't just help yourself. It wouldn't be different from shoving your dick into a poor nun. How would you feel if some strong gay guy saw you passed out at a party and forcibly gave you an enema? Guess you should have stayed at home, case closed.

- - - Updated - - -

That's wrong too.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Why even have some laws if our judges refuse to properly enforce them.
    Actually it was at the victim's insistence so perhaps learn the story before you comment?

Which is stupid bullshit and why I went to saying we should just castrate the boy. There were anti gay laws at points in the US, they were fucking stupid as well. Just because it's law, doesn't mean it's right.
    Laws have changed as society has progressed, but laws against performing sexual acts on a person without their consent is not outdated bullshit. It's just as relevant as ever.
    Last edited by tankbug; 2016-08-24 at 12:20 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always curious. if the Girls were unconscious how did they know who or what went inside them even if just a finger?

Not defending the guy, but did he brag about it? or do it in front of people or something?