Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    At this point in history, yes that seems to have calm down. One could argue that Islam hasn't had the kind of liberalizing evolution that some sects of Christianity and Judaism went through.

But you are correct in contemporary times "one of these is not like the other".
    It never will either. Too many hardliners who will get rid of the reformists.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If you let one in you let their brand of "fun" in.

As for breeding I have four children and three grandchildren so far. The line of smug bastards grinning and saying "I told you so" is secure no need to worry about that.
    You let the fun in when you let Imams and all the other preachers (online, too) run wild imo. It's rarely actual first generation immigrants; it's easily influenced kids and grandkids radicalized at home.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You let the fun in when you let Imams and all the other preachers (online, too) run wild imo. It's rarely actual first generation immigrants; it's easily influenced kids and grandkids radicalized at home.
    If you only knew what kind of opinions they hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Fucking maniacs, someone needs to do something about these people. Act like a maniac and you should be put down like a maniac.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-2...abbing/7780632

He used the Arabic phrase "Allahu akbar" both during the attack and his arrest, Queensland Police Service Deputy Commissioner Steve Gollschewski said.
    It's not a simple thing to get a good overview of all the crazy people out there. And then you have to apprehend them, get a diagnosis, process them, find a place for them to be detained and a plan for rehabilitation. It's hard, time consuming and extremely expensive. And we can't just shoot anyone we fear might be crazy either.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If you only knew what kind of opinions they hold.
    Doesn't change jack shit about who mostly committed the most recent terrorist attacks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It's not a simple thing to get a good overview of all the crazy people out there. And then you have to apprehend them, get a diagnosis, process them, find a place for them to be detained and a plan for rehabilitation. It's hard, time consuming and extremely expensive. And we can't just shoot anyone we fear might be crazy either.
    You don't rehabilitate people who kill for their religion. It doesn't work, religious dogma > anything you can throw at them.

He must pay for his crimes!

I feel bad for laughing at that

Really..? Its my fault? The ultra nationalist that would be fine with sending immigrants back to their home countries by cannon?

Look you can lay a lot of things at my feet but you really can't blame the racist old man for that.

Now my generation! You can blame them. They managed to fuck up the amazing thing we had going with the 50s. We were born into a paradise and we squandered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    New norm? We have been killing each other since the dawn of time. This is nothing new.
    for EU it is kinda new though - for ages we defended ourself again muslims succesfully yet now we just let them in ? its the fault of retarded mutlikulti politics - those people shoule have never been let in EU , they should migrate to Saudi Arabia and ZEA - only problem is neither Saudi Arabia nor ZEA wants then since they know what savage creatures they are.

quote from the article by the islamic council of queensland...

"Just because someone says 'Allahu akbar' does not mean that person's motivations are religious"

I can see it being used in a non terrorist way, but in no fucking way is it not religious.

either way, this hurts reading about shit like this. I also hate reading about people with animals dying cause they dont know whats goin on. Her cat is probably so lost. We need to starting cutting the throat of this muslim extremist problem, both figuratively and literally, and stop thinking were in this fairy tale world and being politically correct about everything.
    Last edited by vaeevictiss; 2016-08-24 at 01:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't change jack shit about who mostly committed the most recent terrorist attacks.
    Terrorist attacks are the last thing you should worry about, to be perfectly honest. They're the minority, you have another minority that's bigger that are not going to engage in terrorism that instead will seek to implement societal changes through political pressure. You're gonna get a countermovement to that islamization and then they will turn to violence.

Really..? Its my fault? The ultra nationalist that would be fine with sending immigrants back to their home countries by cannon?

Look you can lay a lot of things at my feet but you really can't blame the racist old man for that.

Now my generation! You can blame them. They managed to fuck up the amazing thing we had going with the 50s. We were born into a paradise and we squandered it.
    I don't quite see the link to my post. I don't blame you?

I wouldn't oppose going full secret service on radical preachers and send them into prison when they misstep, because I think that's the biggest issue. I would however oppose flat out banning Islam and muslims, because that's not reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    I feel bad for laughing at that
    you should - a girl who attended the Uni i went to and her sister died in that atack. its not fun reading in the newsletter in my mail to read about victims of ths savage act being freshmen in there trust me

You don't rehabilitate people who kill for their religion. It doesn't work, religious dogma > anything you can throw at them.
    I don't think that really make a difference. If you kill civilians for your beliefs, either it's to please God or because you fear that they're all lizard people, you're in a deep psychosis in general. Can't just kill these people if we have them under our control, though. Even if their desire is to kill us.
    Mother pus bucket!

WTF? What's with these maniacs? By maniacs, I don't mean Muslims. Religion has nothing to do with how a couple of these nut jobs end up perceiving religion. I was recently working on an essay on Religion and Terrorism and came across this rather interesting article: http://www.vision.org/visionmedia/re...gion/3720.aspx. Can't agree more with whoever has written it.

I don't quite see the link to my post. I don't blame you?

I wouldn't oppose going full secret service on radical preachers and send them into prison when they misstep, because I think that's the biggest issue. I would however oppose flat out banning Islam and muslims, because that's not reasonable.
    Defend your reasoning.

We banned Naziism in parts of Europe for its damaging beliefs why is Islam immune to that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I don't think that really make a difference. If you kill civilians for your beliefs, either it's to please God or because you fear that they're all lizard people, you're in a deep psychosis in general. Can't just kill these people if we have them under our control, though. Even if their desire is to kill us.
    Of course you can if they want to kill you. Take the gloves off, show them who the boss is or they will make more and more transgressions.

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    It never will either. Too many hardliners who will get rid of the reformists.
    Well... I think you are probably right.

Obviously we know the history of Jews never being welcomed anywhere pretty much so their secularization kinda became a necessity in order to survive. But that also enabled Jews to appear less strange or "different" to local populations. (aka. local cultures appreciate you assimilating and not trying to take over).

Christians had a little bit of a different path and it happened a few times. I mean at any given point Catholics, Protestants, Anglicans, Episcopalians, or even all Christians (ala Rome) have been targets by either other religions or other Christians sects themselves. So just like the Jews at different times Christians had to leave places or were driven out or liberalized in order to fit in with local populaces.

Now if I'm not mistaken, once Muhammad established Islam, and Mecca became the capital of Islam so to speak, the center of Islam has never been challenged, or threatened really. They have always had their "safe space". So the religion never really needed to change or adapt because of the security of the region. Without the challenges that the other two religions faced, Islam has remained basically unchanged.

And yes because of all of that I agree hardliners have no reason to even bother changing. In their minds they have been safe and successful doing what they have been doing all this time, why change?

It's definitely a cultural problem, but I have no idea what the solution is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    This is the new terrorist plan? Kill all the hot women one at a time?

Riiiiiight
    Well clearly they are working together with the SJW crowd. Don't you see?

@Topic:
    As always horrible. I don't know what else to say frankly. It's sad it has become almost "normal" over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    quote from the article by the islamic council of queensland...

"Just because someone says 'Allahu akbar' does not mean that person's motivations are religious"

I can see it being used in a non terrorist way, but in no fucking way is it not religious.
    Not confirmed, but I've heard the term can be equivalent to "oh my god!" which almost every english-speaking person utters to express surprise etc, regardless of religious beliefs. Not sure how true that is or even relevant in this situation, but still...
    Mother pus bucket!