Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Meh worst case situation they give Putin something else to airstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Yet many Isis bombings happened in Turkey instead of Europe and Israel and they even bombed Medina. Meanwhile no attacks against USA... Hmm how naive you are to think this way?

Also there are not just tanks but also jets, Turkish troops and Turkmen forces. And if you think taking a whole city (Cerablus) back from Isis forces is not ''anything serious'' then i don't know what that is.
    Sorry mr. Turk, but we have tons of videos, satellite imagery and leaked documents that:

a) Display huge oil truck caravans controlled by ISIS entering and leaving Turkey
    b) Information about Erdogan's son buying terrorist oil
    c) ISIS openly confirming they were trained in Turkey
    d) Videos with ISIS freely crossing Syria / Turkey border
    e) The bombings can be claimed by anyone. If the whole world was accusing me for aiding terrorists, i would blame some bombings on them just to make it look like they don't like me.

15+ Year Old Account
    3 of the biggest bombings incl this wedding happened in areas with a high Kurdish population. Pretty clear to anyone IS is responsible for those acts, few prefer any tinfoil scenario it seem.
    Yet to see how seriously Turkey want to mess around the scrutiny is on, their dual agenda IS/Kurd is well known and they already cemented it even further previously in this conflict.

And god forbid they want to bomb any hospital Assad with some Russian help already took them all out.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Sorry mr. Turk, but we have tons of videos, satellite imagery and leaked documents that:

a) Display huge oil truck caravans controlled by ISIS entering and leaving Turkey
    b) Information about Erdogan's son buying terrorist oil
    c) ISIS openly confirming they were trained in Turkey
    d) Videos with ISIS freely crossing Syria / Turkey border
    e) The bombings can be claimed by anyone. If the whole world was accusing me for aiding terrorists, i would blame some bombings on them just to make it look like they don't like me.
    a)Totally false news. There is no such thing, that never happened, it's just a dark propaganda by Europe against turkish government.
    b)Just like i wrote above, dark propaganda nothing else.
    c)Which Isis is that and since when we trust terrorists' words instead of countries' and governments'? Also that just proves my point. It's a USA and Israel project and they are using it against the countries when they don't like their foreing policy. It's so obvious.
    d)Read a-b-c again.
    e)No terrorist organisation claims a bombing attack if it is done by another organisation. Also we don't need any more evidance to attack PKK or YPG, we lose soldiers and people everyday by their terrorist attacks. So it's obvious who did the last bombing.

My suggestion is next time, try to follow trusted sources to prove your point, not with made up videos and ''satalite imaginary'' also if you are gonna blame Turkey with helping and funding Isis you should stop protecting Kurds' and PKK all the time and stop financing them, training them and selling weapons to them.
    Last edited by Scarletlion; 2016-08-24 at 12:40 PM.

Looks like the Erdogan brainwash is complete if even the worldly MMO-Champion Turks don't perceive him as evil. He's having a genocide party while silenceing freedom of speech and media. He also threw away the universal rights for humans. 1940's much?

Deleted
    a)Totally false news. There is no such thing, that never happened, it's just a dark propaganda by Europe against turkish government.
    c)Which Isis is that and since when we trust terrorists' words instead of countries' and governments'? Also that just proves my point. It's a USA and Israel project and they are using it against the countries when they don't like their foreing policy. It's so obvious.
    d)Read a-b-c again.
    e)No terrorist organisation claims a bombing attack if it is done by another organisation. Also we don't need any more evidance to attack PKK or YPG, we lose soldiers and people everyday by their terrorist attacks. So it's obvious who did the last bombing.

My suggestion is next time, try to follow trusted sources to prove your point, not with made up videos and ''satalite imaginary'' also if you are gonna blame Turkey with helping and funding Isis you should stop protecting Kurds' and PKK all the time and stop financing them, training them and selling weapons to them.
    Yeah that's cool and all. But you can't deny having supported rebels in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloboy View Post
    Looks like the Erdogan brainwash is complete if even the worldly MMO-Champion Turks don't perceive him as evil. He's having a genocide party while silenceing freedom of speech and media. He also threw away the universal rights for humans. 1940's much?
    And you think you know the truth and you have a genius brain? It's obvious who is evil who is not also we don't care if there are butthurt Erdogan hater Turks speaking shit about their country and Erdogan, they are minority. But i get you, you are an islamaphobic and a Turk hater and you can't stand the idea of existance of a powerful muslim country.

Plus stop saying ''the universal rights for humans'' while shitting on it. Where were those rights when there were immagrants trying to escape from hell and death and demanding a safe place from Europe, where were your human rights while there was a coup happening and hundreds of people were killed in a couple of hours? We couldn't see it or hear it. Which democracy and human rights declaration support a military coup? Oh, you are funny and not making any sense yet you think we muslims are the brainwashed... Yeah yeah sure we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah that's cool and all. But you can't deny having supported rebels in Syria.
    We don't deny at all and we support it. Those people you mention as rebel are Turkmens, Arabs that are against Asaad. We spent more than 6 billion euros for Syrian refugees. So we want this end quick.
    Last edited by Scarletlion; 2016-08-24 at 12:56 PM.

I never said Muslims. But its funny how hardcore insulted you get when i simply tell you what Erdogan is doing. Its on every TV all over the globe. Except your's, because you know, Erdogan controls those over there. Bunch of fanatics that throw a tantrum at every shred of truth coming their way. You and Erdogan deserve eachother. Dont be surprised though when your country becomes a parking lot.

I never said Muslims. But its funny how hardcore insulted you get when i simply tell you what Erdogan is doing. Its on every TV all over the globe. Except your's, because you know, Erdogan controls those over there. Bunch of fanatics that throw a tantrum at every shred of truth coming their way. You and Erdogan deserve eachother. Dont be surprised though when your country becomes a parking lot.
    And i didn't say that you said ''muslims'' yet it's obvious who you aim with those sentences.

Oh so scared, I really do. What is gonna heppen Mr. Genius?

And i didn't say that you said ''muslims'' yet it's obvious who you aim with those sentences.
    Yeah i thought it was pretty obvious that i meant Erdogan Supporters. Not Muslims. But i guess the victim role is hard to abandon for those abusing it often. So again: Erdogan Supporters.

What's gonna happen is that Erdogan is threatening the world with an immigration flood while repeating the steps Adolf Hitler did back in the late 40's. Eventually the joint coalition won't stond for it anymore, neither will Russia (friends with Assad), so the bombs are coming your way either way. Your equipment is outdated, your country surrounded by the very people Erdogan is threatening. No way this is gonna end well for the Turks.

But i don't care. Makes up for some good imagery on the local news. You however are free to believe everyone against dictators hates muslims. Just promise me you'll think of me when Dictator Erdogan plunges your country into open war.
    Last edited by Yoloboy; 2016-08-24 at 01:09 PM.

Yeah i thought it was pretty obvious that i meant Erdogan Supporters. Not Muslims. But i guess the victim role is hard to abandon for those abusing it often. So again: Erdogan Supporters.

What's gonna happen is that Erdogan is threatening the world with an immigration flood while repeating the steps Adolf Hitler did back in the late 40's. Eventually the joint coalition won't stond for it anymore, neither will Russia (friends with Assad), so the bombs are coming your way either way. Your equipment is outdated, your country surrounded by the very people Erdogan is threatening. No way this is gonna end well for the Turks.

But i don't care. Makes up for some good imagery on the local news. You however are free to believe. Just promise me you'll think of me when Dictator Erdogan plunges your country into open war.
    Bring it on serioulsy we are waiting for it. You are mixing Turkey with any other middle east country. Everybody knows that Europe's econmy is in a shit hole, that's why UK left it. And also everybody knows EU is gonna fall apart in a near future. Western Media is trying to show Erdogan as ''hitler'' and some people like are buying it but it's totally different in eastern europe and Asia. So everybody knows USA can't just declare war against Turkey so they are running a dark propaganda against the country so they can create a reason to do anything against Turkey. And they will fail at it, also i guess you haven't been following the news recently. Russia-Turkey thing is totally different from 1 month ago so nope.

Also if you think Turkish army has outdated equipment, keep thing like that, we want you to think like that. We were never afraid of war, google Ottoman and you will see. A triggered Turk is the last thing you want. Read some history and you will get it.

Whatever the reason is, the shit is already happening. Recently many Turkish towns have been sprayed by mortars from the Syrian side and any country which would consider itself "powerful" would eventually respond in some serious form. Turkey isn't one of those countries whose military personnel contains pinguins.

It's an operation against ISIS, not Kurds. There aren't many Kurds in Cerablus. This is done to prevent a "Kurd" (aka PKK) line throughout Syria border by simply letting Arabs take the city, instead of YPG. This operation is in coordination with Russia, Iran, not to mention coalition against ISIS. USA is helping on the bombardment I think.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-24 at 01:31 PM.

To be honest, as long as Erdogan continues to do what we tell him to then we're all cool - which, for the most part, he does.

Deleted
    yeah, The EU.
    From the EU?
    c)Which Isis is that and since when we trust terrorists' words instead of countries' and governments'? Also that just proves my point. It's a USA and Israel project
    - Wait, ISIS is a joint US-Israeli project?

and they are using it against the countries when they don't like their foreing policy. It's so obvious.
    The US fucking invaded Iraq - I think they have levers to pull without starting a fucking rebellion.
    d)Read a-b-c again.
    No, i would rather read the protocols of the elders of Zion.
    I don't even know how to unwind this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    It's an operation against ISIS, not Kurds. There aren't many Kurds in Cerablus. This is done to prevent a "Kurd" (aka PKK) line throughout Syria border by simply letting Arabs take the city, instead of YPG. This operation is in coordination with Russia, Iran, not to mention coalition against ISIS. USA is helping on the bombardment I think.
    yeah its just so fun, Turkey would not invade to save Kobane, and were going to literally watch as the massacre took place, but rushed to invade to keep those darn Kurds from taking the town, To not stage a massacre.

Surprized to see a topic about this in here.

And funny to see people who reads 1 news article, and believe that it's complately true. Even it's full of bullshit. Accepting that bullshit as real, moves on to the next step on critisizing. Are you a joke ? Cant you even google that shit ? Well I know the reasons behind these kind of acts, but waste of time arguing about it.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yeah its just so fun, Turkey would not invade to save Kobane, and were going to literally watch as the massacre took place, but rushed to invade to keep those darn Kurds from taking the town, To not stage a massacre.
    You are misinformed, just like rest of the forum.

1) Turkey let Peshmerga forces pass through Turkish soil to help reinforce Kobane. So, you are wrong on the part "watching" part.
    2) Even if Turkey didn't let them, it's normal why? First, Kobane fighters were PKK militants and second all Kobane Kurds had sought refugee in Turkey anyway. The town was empty, bar militants between two sides. It was one terrorist organization (PKK) against another (ISIS) for Turkey, a hard situation.
    3) Turkey is not invading anywhere. It's FSA doing the bulk of the fight. Only Turkish special forces and tanks in Cerablus. The former will avoid fight, and there to coordinate Turkish forces.

--

Name of the op: Operation Euphrates Shield
    Objective: Clean ISIS forces from Jarabulus, and if necessary push back Kurdish terrorists to the east of Euphrates with force and block so-called "Kurdish Corridor".

I hope Turkey doesn't back up, and put down YPG if necessary.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-24 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    And you think you know the truth and you have a genius brain? It's obvious who is evil who is not also we don't care if there are butthurt Erdogan hater Turks speaking shit about their country and Erdogan, they are minority. But i get you, you are an islamaphobic and a Turk hater and you can't stand the idea of existance of a powerful muslim country.

Plus stop saying ''the universal rights for humans'' while shitting on it. Where were those rights when there were immagrants trying to escape from hell and death and demanding a safe place from Europe, where were your human rights while there was a coup happening and hundreds of people were killed in a couple of hours? We couldn't see it or hear it. Which democracy and human rights declaration support a military coup? Oh, you are funny and not making any sense yet you think we muslims are the brainwashed... Yeah yeah sure we are.

We don't deny at all and we support it. Those people you mention as rebel are Turkmens, Arabs that are against Asaad. We spent more than 6 billion euros for Syrian refugees. So we want this end quick.
    You want this to end quick so you actively work towards destabilising Syria?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You want this to end quick so you actively work towards destabilising Syria?
    Syria is already destabilized as fuck. Not sure what's your point. This operation is conducted to for Turkey's security concerns.

We don't care about refugees, we backed terrorist groups attempting to overthrow a government we want to push regime change in. We are the cause of the civil war that has killed almost half a million people and displaced millions more, because we are backing and arming terrorist groups that are also committing atrocities that our media simply does not report on. Our media does not report on the fact that the Kurds and other groups we are using have engaged in ethnic cleansing, because it would go against the narrative.

The path forward that involves the least number of future casualties in this war will involve Turkey siding with the Russians and crushing the US backed rebel groups in Syria. The best case scenario would be the US ending its policy of foreign intervention.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn