Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sriracha, avocados and kale. They don't deserve to be in everything.

Also no amount of debate will convince me that wine tastes like anything but stale gasoline and horse piss.

Early access, progression systems in multiplayer games, Oreos(they taste horrible).

challenge in video games. will never really get that, i hate it because to me a game is just something to fuck around with.

rap and hip hop. it's a cultural cancer that's eating away at the youth of the nation, i don't understand why people treat the makers of it as heroes when they're nothing but street filth that should be treated like and hated like the street filth they are.

oh, and that citrus tasting shit that latinos put all over their fish. fuck you people, it absolutely disgusting, you have no right to like that disgusting shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes...

Can't really wrap my head around people and their desire to get high/drunk. My life has been pretty garbage and I have never felt any want or need for the stuff.

And cigarettes... I know why people don't stop, I can't fathom why people start, why kids think its cool, why anyone would desire to start using them in the first place...

watching sports

Nutella. I find it totally OK but some people basically have it as a fetish

Not sure. Even popular things I completely dislike, I can understand why they're popular.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Onions.

The Devil's Crop.
    this man gets it. onion is the food of lucifer. same goes for caramel.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Office. Not funny at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    challenge in video games. will never really get that, i hate it because to me a game is just something to fuck around with.

rap and hip hop. it's a cultural cancer that's eating away at the youth of the nation, i don't understand why people treat the makers of it as heroes when they're nothing but street filth that should be treated like and hated like the street filth they are.

oh, and that citrus tasting shit that latinos put all over their fish. fuck you people, it absolutely disgusting, you have no right to like that disgusting shit.
    that's disguting derp.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    that's disguting derp.
    i play on moon guard, what do you expect?

Vegetables and by extension, carbohydrates. Potatoes especially.
    Multiculturalism, globalism and feminism.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anime moeblob shit
    MOBAs
    Twitchtv
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Professional sports games (boring... why would I watch that, let alone care for it unless I am into the sport itself?)
    Social gatherings (such a pita... smile... useless conversations... crappy music)
    Alcohol/tobacco (What useless and toxic substances)
    Modern mainstream music (all untalented noise to my ears)

When sick people (who aren't dying) want people to visit them in the hospital. I just don't get it, I would never want to show weakness in front of someone else. If it was like really close family I would somewhat understand, but having distant relatives see you? That's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Anal sex. Especially with a woman. You have 2 perfectly fine holes. Why go where literal shit is.
    Yea I gotta agree here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Beer, coffee and mushrooms, all 3 are super gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    The Office. Not funny at all.
    But which one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Beer, coffee and mushrooms, all 3 are super gross!
    first two i agree with...but mushrooms....you just made a powerful enemy....

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Onions.

The Devil's Crop.
    You misspelled "beets".