Angry Is the demon hunter a nice class to make my new main

Is the demon hunter a nice class to make my new main? I wanted 2 go into the next expansion pack with my BM hunter but blizz killed the survivability/pet heals/self heals and now the pets are too squishy "F" that, NEXT! the reason i'm thinking of not going with demon hunter because i think it may be subject to many unnecessary nerfs...
    Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2016-08-25 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no and yes and maybe and no and maybe but possibly yes and no as well but also maybe.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

there will be very many demon hunter rerolls. on top of that, melee, already oversaturated will be painful for grouping. if you want to be a demon hunter, i suggest you be a dam good one.

Deleted
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Yes and no and yes and maybe and no and maybe but possibly yes and no as well but also maybe.
    But what about this and that? we cant forget this and that.

On a more serious note give the class a play test. We don't know you, we can't tell you what you will or will not like.

If you plan on maining a Havoc demon hunter, be aware that you absolutely must reposition in combat every 10s via Fel Rush. Skipping it murders your damage. If you enjoy or don't mind that gameplay then sure, go for it.

The Demon Hunter level 98-100 quest chain and few invasions should give you a pretty good feel for whether you like it or not. I found the class a lot of fun, but I'm not planning on making my main a tank or a melee DPS class, so I won't be main-switching to a DH.

i would say 'this isnt allowed here' by why fucking bother at this point
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't know but my gut tells me maybe

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't tell you what to play. We don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/role/faction/gender/race/boost threads here