Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Beer
    Smoking
    Drugs
    Trolling
    Feminism
    Social websites (facebook, twitter, instagram)
    Streamers making more money than several professions.
    You really can't understand why someone might like these things?

Football
    Wrestling
    Football (The on you don't play with your feet. Probably named that way because of fat in brain.)
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2016-08-25 at 02:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bacon, i hate it... i tried it multiple times and don't like it, dunno what people love about it so much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I don't think anyone really likes beer, they just drink it because they think its cool to act like you like beer even though it all tastes like a bitter yeasty vomit inducing liquid.

I don't understand how many people can enjoy watching sports like baseball, soccer, hockey, basketball. I think they are very boring. I do believe these sports take a lot of skill, and hard work. I just think they are boring to watch.

I enjoy watching American football a lot because the strategy involved also rugby if American football isn't on.

I don't understand how so many people can enjoy watch reality tv. I cant stand any of the people on these shows.

I don't understand how anyone can enjoy cheesy fantasy books, movies and tv shows.

I don't understand how anyone can stand anime of any kind. Its more annoying to me than cheesy fantasy stories.
    I love beer, they dont all taste bitter.

I don't get why people LOVE fish and fishy foods.
    It's pure disgusting.

Before someone quotes me - this doesn't include those crappy battered fish you get from a Fish and Chip shop, because those aren't exactly 'fish' - It's like saying you love burgers and all you've ever eaten is a McDonalds burger.

I mean things like Cod, Tuna, Oysters, Seafood, Clams, Mussels, Salmon.
    Last edited by Zakaryy; 2016-08-25 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    I don't get why people LOVE fish and fishy foods.
    It's pure disgusting.

Before someone quotes me - this doesn't include those crappy battered fish you get from a Fish and Chip shop, because those aren't exactly 'fish' - It's like saying you love burgers and all you've ever eaten is a McDonalds burger.

I mean things like Cod, Tuna, Oysters, Seafood, Clams, Mussels, Salmon.
    I understand you, I still hate you.

No one who hates fish food is a friend of the Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    I'm sure we all dislike something that is enjoyed by the overwhelming majority of other people. What is that thing for you?

I hate beer with a passion. I've tried so many different kinds but think they all taste the same and they all taste like piss. Every single time a friend of mine gets a beer, I go out of my way to try it and see if I can find any kind of enjoyment in it but always regret my choice. I can't wrap my mind around the thought of someone actually enjoying the taste of beer; I think a lot of people convince themselves that they like it because it is the social drink of choice most of the time.

What are some things that you guys will never understand why other people love it?
    These aren't all the "overwhelming majority", but here's some popular things I loathe:

Hush puppies
    Anthony Hopkins' acting
    Bio Shock
    Mint Chocolates
    The Usual Suspects
    That stupid Requiem for a Dream Song
    Military shooters
    The Force Awakens
    Cranium
    Those slow, boring Stanley Kubrick movies
    The US flag colors
    Angelina Jolie is not sexy and never was
    Family Guy
    Meatloaf (the food)
    Twitter
    Sports Games
    The God Delusion
    Thanksgiving stuffing
    Diablo II
    Older native American fashion and style in general
    Day9
    Lord of the Rings movies/books
    Gambit
    Kingdom Hearts
    Cards Against Humanity
    Any kind of lacy or intricate lingerie (G strings are ultra yuck too)
    Zombie games/movies. The concept in general is uninteresting after 5 sec
    Grand Theft Auto games
    Sons of Anarchy

Hopefully I have ruffled some feathers by now.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquespierre View Post
    maybe you should listen to pop music while you drink beer. It might balance you out
    woah, hey, slow down! I ain't ready to die just yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, to anyone who said any type of food or drink including alcohol or beer, it's really simple: people have different taste preferences down to the biological level. Can you really not understand that? For alcohol and beer, sure some people only drink to get drunk, but I think it's safe to say the majority of people when drinking actually enjoy the taste of their drink. And that's simply down to taste preference. This is coming from someone who doesn't like the taste of any sort of alcohol unless mixed with something that masks the taste of alcohol.

On-Topic: I don't understand why people like being scared... Why do people like scary movies, gory horror movies, haunted house attractions, etc? I don't see how the feeling of being frightened could be enjoyable at all.

I don't understand why people care what happens in others lives. Celebrity idolizing goes completely over my head. I couldn't give a shit about what any actor does, thinks, wears, etc. Musicians ( I use that term loosely, Justin Beiber), Athletes, the list goes on and on. I won't pretend I don't enjoy hearing about their misery, but I don't revel in, nor feel the urge to share it with others.

On a similar note, I will never understand the desire FOR celebrity. The last thing I would ever want is for people to know who I was. Money is great and all, but why the celebrity? I remember hearing about the Koch brothers coming up from whatever Caribbean island they live on just a few years ago for some meeting in DC, which protestors sat outside chanting their hatred for them. After it was over, it was reported they essentially walked past the protestors, who had no idea what they even looked like to realize the reason they were there just crossed in front of them. Found it an interesting anecdote for many reasons I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sports. Just why man, WHY?!

Oh yeah, and 'difficulty'. People keep moaning that games are too easy and I never understood why people like them to be frustratingly hard.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-08-25 at 03:31 AM.

It's fine if you don't like beer, but to say all beers taste the same is provably false. Either something is wrong with your sense of taste, or you really aren't trying 'all kinds of different beers' as you profess.

The Office US, haven't seen enough of UK to have opinion.
    Family Guy
    Always Sunny
    Trump
    Chuck Taylors or Converses
    The Bible
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    I'm sure we all dislike something that is enjoyed by the overwhelming majority of other people. What is that thing for you?

I hate beer with a passion. I've tried so many different kinds but think they all taste the same and they all taste like piss. Every single time a friend of mine gets a beer, I go out of my way to try it and see if I can find any kind of enjoyment in it but always regret my choice. I can't wrap my mind around the thought of someone actually enjoying the taste of beer; I think a lot of people convince themselves that they like it because it is the social drink of choice most of the time.

What are some things that you guys will never understand why other people love it?
    What beers have you tried?

I always hated beer till I actually tried craft.

Also, brand names shouldn't be what people buy beers on, it should be based on the style and if it is brewed well. They should be a guide to finding potentially good beers, nothing more.

The problem is pretty much all the mega-breweries are making ONE style: American Industrial Lagers. Hardly a beer at all. They are made to save as much money as possible. They aren't made with flavor in mind, they aren't made with anything in mind other than profits, don't fall for Budweiser's commercials. haha

Budweiser, Busch, Coors, Guinness, etc etc etc, are all garbage and I don't even consider them beer.

You want to talk about beer? Let's talk about breweries who make MANY different styles of beer, but no American Industrial Lagers...

Let me know if you've had any beers from the likes of:

Founders
    Bell's
    Dark Horse
    New Glarus
    Surly
    Central Waters
    Evil Twin
    Mikkeller
    Avery
    Dogfish Head
    Pipeworks
    North Coast

As far as your question about what I hate that so many others love and I can't understand why...

The bad "beer" brands I listed.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Anal sex. Especially with a woman. You have 2 perfectly fine holes. Why go where literal shit is.
    Well, it's like this:

The Vagina looks like some hideous clam-shaped monster from a bad Japanese movie.
    The Butthole, provided it's clean, looks neat, tidy and is generally nicer to look at.
    Sure shit comes out of it... but you've watched too many of those Japanese movies to know that sticking your dick in the clam-monster is a bad idea.

Coleslaw.

Trump.

James Cameron/Michael Bay movies.

PVP

Beauty pageants.

Coleslaw.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-08-25 at 11:37 AM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Well, it's like this:

The Vagina looks like some hideous clam-shaped monster from a bad Japanese movie.
    The Butthole, provided it's clean, looks neat, tidy and is generally nicer to look at.
    Sure shit comes out of it... but you've watched too many of those Japanese movies to know that sticking your dick in the clam-monster is a bad idea.
    A clean, beautiful anus is a sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh yeah, and 'difficulty'. People keep moaning that games are too easy and I never understood why people like them to be frustratingly hard.
    Because a frustratingly hard game to you is a moderate challenge to someone else. Same goes for difficulty options and all that crap that is in video games right now. A prime example is the Souls series, where a lot of super casual gamers or people who hate to learn new things rag on about it. It's not a hard game, at all. It's literally a pattern recognition skill you develop and over time every single one just becomes that, learning patterns.

And in all honesty if you want ACTUAL challenge in games, not just pattern recognition (Which is 90% of 'challenge' in games now), it would probably be complete RNG fights and such. Where you have to make things up on the go, while relying on your skill at the same time. Player vs Player is probably the best example of this, depending on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    I've never understood why people like playing Mei in overwatch.
    Because I like to see people rage and hate me in game. It's so satisfying to slow someone down and watch them slowly realize their doom. Oh, and her icicles are fun to learn, and she has a wall! Don't forget the great 'don't hurt me' button. No but really, it's satisfying playing her because of how challenging it is. She is NOT easy at all to play correctly, even though she is deceptively 'easy' with her left click.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    A clean, beautiful anus is a sight to behold.
    This is signature worthy, thanks for the laugh.

Michael Bay movies.
    nobody likes michael bay movies, even people who watch them for "fun" hate it, they just want to go to a movie with friends and that's the only thing they can agree upon.
    hes literally made a career out of people hate watching his movies much like shyamalan. except for the rock and bad boys which were actually fun (and maybe armageddon at least for steve buscemi if nothing else)

as for me, definitely raisins. they're literally a gastronomical land mine, they just ruin the perfectly smooth taste of a cake or any pastry by being this stringy shitty little thing that you never know when you're gonna bite into

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    nobody likes michael bay movies, even people who watch them for "fun" hate it, they just want to go to a movie with friends and that's the only thing they can agree upon.
    Bold statement, I go to see any movie he has if it contains major CGI and I tend to enjoy myself because of that. Visual effects allure me to many films, even if they are at a base line mediocre.