Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It doesn't trigger me when people play bastion at times and places when everyone expects them to. It triggers me when you are on a control point and theres just a GOD DAMN RANDOM BASTION IN THE CORNER
    I played Bastion in Lijiang yesterday. By the end, the other side were telling me to kill myself. I knew I was doing a good job at that point. PotG came up, me, ulting, one shotting them through Transcendence. It was beautiful.

Then they told me to stick that bird up my ass (I have the Ganymede intro). So much salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I played Bastion in Lijiang yesterday. By the end, the other side were telling me to kill myself. I knew I was doing a good job at that point. PotG came up, me, ulting, one shotting them through Transcendence. It was beautiful.

Then they told me to stick that bird up my ass (I have the Ganymede intro). So much salt.
    I mean, on that map, they really shouldn't have issues with a Bastion. Junkrat random spam to force him to get out of turret form, and then anyone should be able to beat him.

I liked it. All of the shorts (minus Alive) have been fantastic. I'm quite looking forward to the next one. Hopefully it's Mercy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I liked it. All of the shorts (minus Alive) have been fantastic. I'm quite looking forward to the next one. Hopefully it's Mercy.
    I liked Alive. Mostly because I liked that it focused on Widow over Tracer

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I liked Alive. Mostly because I liked that it focused on Widow over Tracer
    It wasn't a bad short, but I think it could have been done a bit better. Also that tracer sucked :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, on that map, they really shouldn't have issues with a Bastion. Junkrat random spam to force him to get out of turret form, and then anyone should be able to beat him.
    In the control centre you can go up on top and just mow everyone down. Also works along the long corridors there. You can tuck in against the wall on the Night Market objective too.

Dumb thing was I got told 'no Bastion bitch'; which was charming. I switched and we lost. They had a Bastion. I made sure to point this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    It wasn't a bad short, but I think it could have been done a bit better. Also that tracer sucked :P
    That's because Tracer sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the control centre you can go up on top and just mow everyone down. Also works along the long corridors there. You can tuck in against the wall on the Night Market objective too.

Dumb thing was I got told 'no Bastion bitch'; which was charming. I switched and we lost. They had a Bastion. I made sure to point this out.
    But it's so easy to get up behind Bastion on the Control Centre.
    Night Market there's so many places you can stand as Junkrat to lob balls that you can hit anywhere on the point.. If your team is smart enough to keep the enemy team away. Which, in quickplay, isn't really the case.

But it's so easy to get up behind Bastion on the Control Centre.
    Night Market there's so many places you can stand as Junkrat to lob balls that you can hit anywhere on the point.. If your team is smart enough to keep the enemy team away. Which, in quickplay, isn't really the case.
    Sure, but it's the surprise Bastion out of nowhere that get you on those maps. Plus you can't always count on your teammates to not throw themselves into Bastion's bullet conga line.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    I loved it, i wonder what the bird's name is though..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YumiRei View Post
    I loved it, i wonder what the bird's name is though..
    It's called Ganymede.

Maybe the next one will be about Reinhardt, given the map, additional Crusader Knights lore and their appearance in bastions short (which was their last defining battle I think)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Maybe the next one will be about Reinhardt, given the map, additional Crusader Knights lore and their appearance in bastions short (which was their last defining battle I think)
    He already had a comic though. I think D.Va, Lucio, Zarya, Mercy or Zenyatta ought to be next in the queue; we don't have comics, shorts or anything on them.

Deleted
    It's called Ganymede.
    How do you know that? :O

7+ Year Old Account
    http://overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Ganymede

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a Highlight intro with him called 'Ganymede', I think a spray too. Also this http://gear.blizzard.com/overwatch/o...ganymede-plush

Favorite new short.

...Namely because I got to see one of my favorites and his mentor in the midst of a large-scale war, that was really something else.

A giant open field full of Bastions... Why did they not all go turret mode and mow down the enemy in 10 seconds flat? A Reinhardt shield wouldn't have lasted a second in that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    A giant open field full of Bastions... Why did they not all go turret mode and mow down the enemy in 10 seconds flat? A Reinhardt shield wouldn't have lasted a second in that battle.
    Game power ≠ story power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The power of the shield in-lore is a lot stronger. You can see from the video that the Crusader puts up his shield against 2-3 Bastion units and it doesn't immediately break and cry for it's mom.