Page 21 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Hmmm, I see either bloodlet damage percentage being reduced, or both felblade and first blood getting decent boosts now....

- - - Updated - - -

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/102.html

Thats 10-11% higher than the other options now.
    Does this change the stat weighs? Or is Vers still our 2nd best stat?

how sad that mastery is so weak.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Does this change the stat weighs? Or is Vers still our 2nd best stat?
    It seems to vary between builds, but generally it looks like vers edges out haste by a small margin. However, the gear set that gets used in the pre-raid sims seems to have a substantial amount of haste built in, so this might be affecting stat weights?
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

This substantial anannounced changes makes me kinda wonder if they are doing it on purpose.
    We usually know everything even before it happens :P

Deleted
    Its on the front page now: Haste now properly reduces the cooldown of Throw Glaive.

I wonder if this makes us stacks haste so we can get throw glaive to a like 3 sec cd and get a million ticking bloodlet

Also why does felblade still do Fire dmg, Blizz plsssssssssss
    Last edited by mmoc713b5e3271; 2016-08-25 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    Its on the front page now: Haste now properly reduces the cooldown of Throw Glaive.

I wonder if this makes us stacks haste so we can get throw glaive to a like 3 sec cd and get a million ticking bloodlet

Also why does felblade still do Fire dmg, Blizz plsssssssssss
    Probably because it's meant as a tanking talent (they've got the same options except for Bloodlet), you know they're based around fire damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    This substantial anannounced changes makes me kinda wonder if they are doing it on purpose.
    We usually know everything even before it happens :P
    I think it's more of a problem with Blizzard not being used to these "on-the-fly" changes they can make now (going by what WatcherDev said in a previous interview).

Deleted
    Probably because it's meant as a tanking talent (they've got the same options except for Bloodlet), you know they're based around fire damage.
    How is fel blade meant as a tanking talent, its just a nice proc for both specs to gain some extra resource and deal decent amount of dmg. How is that tank specific?. If they change it to be chaos dmg it actualy scales beter and comes closer to balance the 102 talent row. seeing as its far behind bloodlet atm, both talents could use some love and changing it to do chaos dmg is a nice start for that.

And no, Vengance does not have first blood so they dont have the same options except for Bloodlet.
    Last edited by mmoc713b5e3271; 2016-08-25 at 12:50 PM.

How is fel blade meant as a tanking talent, its just a nice proc for both specs to gain some extra resource. How is that tank specific?. If they change it to be chaos dmg it actualy scales beter and comes closer to balance the 102 talent row. seeing as its far behind bloodlet atm, both talents could use some love and changing it to do chaos dmg is a nice start for that.

And no, Vengance does not have first blood so they dont have the same options except for Bloodlet.
    Don't ask me. But it seems that way with how Blizzard have made the spell to do fire damage instead of Chaos (for Havoc), or it might be a bug. True, my bad but they do have Felblade. Geez, so passive aggressive.

Deleted
    Don't ask me. But it seems that way with how Blizzard have made the spell to do fire damage instead of Chaos (for Havoc), or it might be a bug. True, my bad but they do have Felblade. Geez, so passive aggressive.
    Im not trying to be mean/aggressive, sorry for that. It just did not make sense to me what you said :P

Stacking to this point would require a ridiculous amount of haste whhich would throw our crit way out of balance. Not to mention hitting the floor when meta + lust happened. Pawkets ran sims, doesn't seem to have changed much.

It's actually a bug fix for something that's been broken but unnoticed since early early beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Stacking to this point would require a ridiculous amount of haste whhich would throw our crit way out of balance. Not to mention hitting the floor when meta + lust happened. Pawkets ran sims, doesn't seem to have changed much.

It's actually a bug fix for something that's been broken but unnoticed since early early beta.
    I reported Felblade as Fire dmg for havoc for a month straight every day on beta as a bug via ingame option as well as making suggestion for it to be chaos dmg for havoc to bring it closer to Bloodlet. So either they don't care, working as intended or it may get fixed prior to the 30th.
    Last edited by Feawen; 2016-08-25 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    I reported Felblade as Fire dmg for havoc for a month straight every day on beta as a bug via ingame option as well as making suggestion for it be chaos dmg for havoc to bring it closer to Bloodlet. So either they don't care, working as intended or it may get fixed prior to the 30th.
    I seem to have misread your post entirely and thought it was about TG. Welp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I seem to have misread your post entirely and thought it was about TG. Welp.
    No I miss quoted. Was reading about Felblade and quoted wrong post. I am one my iPhone.

Being Chaos would be cool of Felblade...but would still need a bit of love to make up the dps (unless we adjust our Mastery priority)

Just using the 102 sims and some pocket math...if Felblade did 10% more damage from Mastery (sim's mastery is only 9%) we would still be around 13 million damage under TG + Bloodlet.

Good but a start....I'm still going to use it though.
    But then again, I'm going to run FBlade + Mo + Demonic cause that's more fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Being Chaos would be cool of Felblade...but would still need a bit of love to make up the dps (unless we adjust our Mastery priority)

Just using the 102 sims and some pocket math...if Felblade did 10% more damage from Mastery (sim's mastery is only 9%) we would still be around 13 million damage under TG + Bloodlet.

Good but a start....I'm still going to use it though.
    But then again, I'm going to run FBlade + Mo + Demonic cause that's more fun to me.
    Does that include that fact it would bypass armor if was changed to Chaos? I'll still use it for world quests and solo. Maybe even in 5mans since most AoE will be dead quickly.

Nope...that's much more involved than napkin math

What's the best case with that? that 13M cut in half?

Still a big number...but I'll take all I can get with FBlade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Does that include that fact it would bypass armor if was changed to Chaos? I'll still use it for world quests and solo. Maybe even in 5mans since most AoE will be dead quickly.
    It currently does fire damage, so it already bypasses armour.

Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    It currently does fire damage, so it already bypasses armour.
    Yup, I'm an idiot. Even was posted on this very page at the top...

Question. If I manage the Momentum buff purely through Fel Rush without ever using VR would that still make Momentum the better choice over Nemesis?
    Also, how much of a DPS loss is taking Felblade over Bloodlet exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Shana Fenix View Post
    Question. If I manage the Momentum buff purely through Fel Rush without ever using VR would that still make Momentum the better choice over Nemesis?
    Also, how much of a DPS loss is taking Felblade over Bloodlet exactly?
    They would be close without VR, however Momo will still pull ahead on AOE.

It's pretty large, as you can read above, even if it was Chaos dmg and was affected by mastery in @jayinjersey who just ran the sim on it, it was still 13million behind BL.