Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion 110 DPS Sims

Anyone know where I can find current level 110 DPS sim rankings?

10+ Year Old Account

Legion 110 DPS Sims

It's unlikely you'll find any even remotely conclusive ones by now. But soon, maybe.

Deleted
    Won't have any conclusive data until Legion actually launches, but from what I remember seeing of screenshots linked around, Arms is better off than fury on single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhil View Post
    Won't have any conclusive data until Legion actually launches, but from what I remember seeing of screenshots linked around, Arms is better off than fury on single target.
    I thought Warriorsarri said for single target Fury is better? I read it yesterday in his FAQ list.

What do you base your answer on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    I thought Warriorsarri said for single target Fury is better? I read it yesterday in his FAQ list.

What do you base your answer on?

The FAQ is getting outdated as soon as it's edited atm. Right now Arms with the focused rage talent is ahead of Fury in term of dps, while the standard arms build is on par with Fury.

I'm wondering how far back fury is to say Outlaw Rogue. I love both specs, usually play my fury warrior but holy smokes the rogues survivability is insane. Also I hear fury just gets stomped in PVP with the increased damage taken.

Just trying to get a feel for stuff since we are less than a week out.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I'm wondering how far back fury is to say Outlaw Rogue. I love both specs, usually play my fury warrior but holy smokes the rogues survivability is insane. Also I hear fury just gets stomped in PVP with the increased damage taken.

Just trying to get a feel for stuff since we are less than a week out.
    PVP wise the only spec to go is arms. Regarding the survivability of fury warriors in PvE the increased damage won't affect your performance.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    PVP wise the only spec to go is arms. Regarding the survivability of fury warriors in PvE the increased damage won't affect your performance.
    The +damage from a maxed out artifact works in PVP correct?

Meaning if you leveled fury for PVE you would be behind if you did arms for PVP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that PvP functions entirely from a stat template now, so if you want to do casual PVP as Arms in PvE Fury gear for stat priority, your "only" loss would be having a crappier artifact than if you had gone in as Fury. That is assuming Fury is your MS.

With how Fury plays in PvP versus Arms on live, I imagine your Fury artifact would have to be pretty far ahead of your Arms artifact to make staying Fury for PvP worth it. Arms feels very solid, while Fury just simply works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

This is the latest one I've seen. It's from a few days ago but I don't think it's very accurate. In fact I think it's way off. I mean every single warrior who plays seem to agree that arms is not only on par but BETTER than fury right now. So what's it's doing at the bottom when fury is way higher? MM hunter, as far as I've seen, should also be much closer and potentially stronger than BM. And so on. People are using these sims to draw conclusions that doesn't seem supported by the actual game. So I wouldn't put much trust in the sims right now.

Just to be clear, I know this is a new round of sims because I saw the original. Then I forgot which thread I saw it in and someone linked this picture which is the same I saw. I just can't find the original :P

https://embed.gyazo.com/2dbe9cf72a56...28c23eb6f1.png

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlhen View Post
    This is the latest one I've seen. It's from a few days ago but I don't think it's very accurate. In fact I think it's way off. I mean every single warrior who plays seem to agree that arms is not only on par but BETTER than fury right now. So what's it's doing at the bottom when fury is way higher? MM hunter, as far as I've seen, should also be much closer and potentially stronger than BM. And so on. People are using these sims to draw conclusions that doesn't seem supported by the actual game. So I wouldn't put much trust in the sims right now.

Just to be clear, I know this is a new round of sims because I saw the original. Then I forgot which thread I saw it in and someone linked this picture which is the same I saw. I just can't find the original :P
    That's an old one before haste scaling with mortal strike was fixed. There's a more current one in the arms thread which has arms 6th overall despite using a crit/haste build instead of the much better mastery/haste build we should be focusing on. The FR arms build is way in front at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgrom View Post
    That's an old one before haste scaling with mortal strike was fixed. There's a more current one in the arms thread which has arms 6th overall despite using a crit/haste build instead of the much better mastery/haste build we should be focusing on. The FR arms build is way in front at the moment
    Yeah I just saw a new one after posting this, from someone else. It changes some things around a lot. The only consistent seems to be that outlaw, assassination, fire mage, shadow priest, and WW monk will be high up on the list. All the other classes seems to get switched every new iteration of a sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlhen View Post
    Yeah I just saw a new one after posting this, from someone else. It changes some things around a lot. The only consistent seems to be that outlaw, assassination, fire mage, shadow priest, and WW monk will be high up on the list. All the other classes seems to get switched every new iteration of a sim.
    Mind sharing the new one? On a side note, are there reports on simc's website for t19?

Quote Originally Posted by Covaloch View Post
    Mind sharing the new one? On a side note, are there reports on simc's website for t19?
    So this is the last one I've seen. I saw it yesterday in a thread from that day. As usual I don't know how accurate it is, I don't really use it to make any major deductions. http://obsidianguild.com/sims/results_html.html

Really hard to deduce whats accurate recently...

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Who is Warriorsarri?
    Some kid in a basement, wouldn't put to much effort in to him
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

its a patchwerk sims so thats the absolute maximum from a simple single target

so not accurate at all i am glad to see not much of a difference between top bottom specs for multi spec classes though outlaw is always shit thanks to its rng

ww hype

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    its a patchwerk sims so thats the absolute maximum from a simple single target

so not accurate at all i am glad to see not much of a difference between top bottom specs for multi spec classes though outlaw is always shit thanks to its rng

ww hype
    Plus Arms has a really shitty gear on the spec all crit/haste instead of ideal mastery/haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Plus Arms has a really shitty gear on the spec all crit/haste instead of ideal mastery/haste.
    Would you ballpark another 20K dps with the proper stat setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Some kid in a basement, wouldn't put to much effort in to him
    ♥Don't force me to ban you!♥
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders