Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Red Bull (or any energy drink). Pretty much every softdrink. Barbie dolls. Guns. Adele...and the list goes on to infinity...
    I will stand by Monster Rehabs! They don't taste like other energy drinks, they're not carbonated, plus they're low calorie and low sugar. (Not that they are healthy, but caffeine!)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Are you an only child or the eldest sibling? As the youngest of 5 boys ... I NEVER got to play and you sort of become conditioned to actually enjoy watching. To the point where, if on that rare occasion you are asked to take a turn, you decline. "Nah. I'd rather watch."

(Of course getting constant ridicule for sucking while playing also didn't help with that).

I don't love watching YouTube channels of others playing games (exception is Hearthstone clips, which ... can be fun/funny). But I understand the appeal.
    Only child, but I spent a lot of time at friend's in the early days of Atari and NES before I had them watching him or his older brother play.

Maybe you're right, though, may there's some conditioning... but the most rabid sports fan friend I have is an older brother, so *shrug* who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    False. Black bear.
    There are basically two schools of thought.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cringe humor.... I don't ever get it O.o
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    USA... I don't understand why people love country who was involved in almost every war conflict and is responsible for decay of Middle East.

- Reality TV (can't remember a good one)
    - Rap/hiphop and the associated "culture" (at least what currently goes by this name)
    - Soap operas (ick)
    - MOBAs (I've tried a few and I can't get myself to like that type of game)
    - Religion (especially when it's flaunted and used to push your fairytale worldview onto other people, like the whole "prolife/prochoice" crap)
    - Fake tans
    - Starbucks "coffee" (actually goes for many brands, but this one is the biggest I guess)
    - Selfies

Well, the list is long.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Cringe humor.... I don't ever get it O.o
    Oh god yes.

There was this one movie I saw where it was full of it. I just couldn't watch it. It was so bad to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    USA... I don't understand why people love country who was involved in almost every war conflict and is responsible for decay of Middle East.
    LOL The Middle East was pretty rotten before we ever were involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    That's the exact argument I use against people who hate winter. Those same people usually refuse to put on more layers for whatever reason and would rather just complain about it being cold.
    Its rather annoying to put on a ton of clothes.
    Not to mention how mild our summers are. give me 20 degrees over 0 degrees any day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Oh god yes.

There was this one movie I saw where it was full of it. I just couldn't watch it. It was so bad to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL The Middle East was pretty rotten before we ever were involved.
    In denmark, one of biggest comedy shows of all time is a cringe comedy show.... I fucking hate it, but so many people like it and it gets plastered all over our national channels, and throughout the cities... I normally have a really easy humer, ie. i like a lot of comedy, but that is just dumb. Its laughing at people being stupid/being an ass on purpose and its just dumb.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I've seen a few posts in here about hiking, camping, and general nature related things. I want it said that I totally agree with that as well. A bunch of my close friends are into this type of crap, so I sucked it up and went camping with them once... That was a mistake.

I don't get the allure of being out in the wilderness.

I hate olives. I hate the taste, but the texture even more. You can put it in a pasta salad or on a pizza and I won't eat it. They're just horrible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its rather annoying to put on a ton of clothes.
    Not to mention how mild our summers are. give me 20 degrees over 0 degrees any day.
    Inconvenience of putting on multiple layers aside, at least the option exists. When it's hot outside, you can only do so much about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grinding in video games.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Anime.

Its way to dramatic.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Beer, for the most part. I can't stand it but everyone I know seems to adore it. I've never understood what is so amazing about piss-flavored water.
    Same here, about the piss flavour, that's why I don't get why peupel suck dicks, eat ass or vagina.

Anime, I never understood the appeal. Have tried watching some multiple times, but it just doesn't click for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Anal sex. Especially with a woman. You have 2 perfectly fine holes. Why go where literal shit is.
    Grip. 10 chars/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Same here, about the piss flavour, that's why I don't get why peupel suck dicks, eat ass or vagina.
    I was just making fun of the flavor of beer, I wasn't being serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eggs.....boiled are okay, anything else is disgusting
    fish...including shellfish....disgusting again
    Trump
    mushrooms
    olives
    Trump
    any alcohol....beer tastes like piss, wine tastes like juice with piss in it and hard liquor tastes like mold
    meat that isn't well done....if it's pink I'm not eating it
    Trump
    golf, booooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggg
    pit bulls
    Trump
    cheesecake......ewww...makes me want to gag
    drugs......pots okay and legal here
    cilantro/jalepenos.....both disgusting
    and last but not least.........Trump

Chocolate, vodka, fast food, Led Zeppelin, anime, sci-fi, pets