Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Are we sexist hypocrites when it comes to celebrity nude's?

So the continued "fappening," happens with the ever growing list of celebrities you can now see naked. That Ghostbusters reboot nobody saw had a actress by name of Leslie Jones who apparently isn't liked on the internet and I guess has naked photos leaked of her.

But considering how gaga the various media outlets went for Orlando Bloom's glorious Elven dick. So when it comes to our cultures righteousness indignation about invasions of privacy is the sex of the person being invaded a factor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Not offending you OP, just my general thoughts on the topic:

Sexism, feminism & PC, biggest cancer on this planet.

The general consensus seems to be if you're a male then you are sexist.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Probably although the examples listed are kind of misleading as Bloom was in public (and has been a celeb long enough to know that there's no privacy in public places for people like him) whereas Jones didn't intend her pictures to go public.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of them was justice for Milo.
    The other was objectifying dudes, which seems to be okay when it happens to a guy for some reason.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Probably although the examples listed are kind of misleading as Bloom was in public (and has been a celeb long enough to know that there's no privacy in public places for people like him) whereas Jones didn't intend her pictures to go public.
    Could you imagine the headlines would be the same if a female celebrity was photographic naked like that?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

So the continued "fappening," happens with the ever growing list of celebrities you can now see naked. That Ghostbusters reboot nobody saw had a actress by name of Leslie Jones who apparently isn't liked on the internet and I guess has naked photos leaked of her.

But considering how gaga the various media outlets went for Orlando Bloom's glorious Elven dick. So when it comes to our cultures righteousness indignation about invasions of privacy is the sex of the person being invaded a factor?
    Dicks out of Harmabe.

I'll see myself out now.

Was just reading an article about Leslie Jones, the black comedian from Ghost Busters, she did something to make the trolls really mad.

But on the other hand it's free publicity that she never would've got.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

...why would you WANT to see Leslie Jones nude? Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    One of them was justice for Milo.
    The other was objectifying dudes, which seems to be okay when it happens to a guy for some reason.
    I'm glad it happened Leslie jones is a hypocrite

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    ...why would you WANT to see Leslie Jones nude? Just saying...
    ..... Ehhhh I'll let the men and the lesbians field that question.

that picture....

almost threw up

Aren't both of those in the OP male?

The difference being one was in public and the other had their private shit hacked.

A better example would be Hulk Hogan and Leslie Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    The general consensus seems to be if you're a male then you are sexist.
    I wonder, what will happen the day they start to monitor our erections when in public?

I mean, will we have to wear a little light bulb on us that emit light every time we see an attractive person? Just imagine. "OMG HE'S LOOKING AT ME WITH THE LIGHTS ON, WHAT A CREEP".

Extrapolations asides, yes, there is a double standard. But the money is done by pushing a certain narrative.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Rather than ganders, we should focus on banning fat people!

http://i.imgur.com/1R6dVL4.jpg
    Tennisball, is that you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Dicks out of Harmabe.

I'll see myself out now.
    *walks in with dick swinging*

Brah why u leave me here alone for harambe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Probably although the examples listed are kind of misleading as Bloom was in public whereas Jones didn't intend her pictures to go public.
    Suppose that's a fair criticism of the specific example Theo provided; it's reasonable to expect you'll be photographed if you go nude in public as a celeb. Justin Bieber has had nudes leaked before though, iirc. Or take Hulk Hogan vs "the fappening", for example.

I would say media outlets definitely practice a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. Besides not reading those websites, there's not a lot individuals can do about it.

Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-08-26 at 12:33 AM.

While I do think the Leslie Jones one was karma catching up to her racist hypocritical self, I think the Orlando Bloom ones were staged. I just looked and he pretty much has somewhere between a semi and fully hard in the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Could you imagine the headlines would be the same if a female celebrity was photographic naked like that?
    You mean the "thankful" part?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Suppose that's a fair criticism of the specific example, but iirc Justin Bieber has had nudes leaked before. Or take Hulk Hogan vs "the fappening", for example.

I would say media outlets definitely practice a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. Besides not reading those websites, there's not a lot individuals can do about either.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CQ5qgvu.jpg[IMG]
    That's Gawker for you though. I wouldn't say they're representative of journalism as a whole anymore than TMZ or the tabloids are.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-08-26 at 12:36 AM.