Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It doesnt send you anywhere. You get a map where you choose which location you want to do, its purely your choice.
    Ah, ok, ok, thanks!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Avoiding Stormheim. The scenario at the start is extremely fickle.
    Avoiding Aszuna. People love to start here. Mad rush. Also, most profession quests start in Aszuna, so it also gets more load than usual.
    Avoiding Highmountain. LOTS of going up and down elevators. Verticality makes finding everything a challenge if you're not familiar with it.

Val'sharah. After that, depending on when you're playing, you can tackle either Azsuna (if it's the buttcrack of dawn and not many people are on) or Highmountain. Stormheim dead last because the boat scenario crashes 9/10 times on the beta.
    Last edited by Grinia; 2016-08-25 at 11:48 PM.

Random. I don't care about "optimal" leveling strategies on my first 100-110.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    How come you say "getting it out of the way"? Does it seem boring compared to the others or something? I haven't played beta or seen any footage, so I wouldn't know how the zone is.
    It's not that it's boring. In any other expansion, it would be an excellent zone. It just so happens, to me personally, that it is the least flavorful zone out of the bunch. Nothing negative to say about it, but it's simply not as much fun as the other 4 zones are
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Lol theres actually a very particular way to do pretty much instanced/scenario contant till 103-104, to avoid the huge rush, but i aint sharing
    wow man you're so cool can we be friends?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know, haven't read up on the zones or anything, going into Legion almost 100% blind. Will flip a coin or something.

Deleted
    Viking zone to demon hunter shit, to druid randomness... whatever is left before high-thing. Tauren quests sucks.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Val'sharah (best looking zone imo) > Highmountain (tauren lore) > Stormheim (horde vs. alliance conflict) > Azsuna (don't know too much about this zone and would like to be suprised).

Deleted
    I will start with either Val'sharah or Stormheim. I work during the day so won't get to play untill ~5pm. I'll check with guildies/forums to see if there are server issues with so much people starting in Val'sharah for the ilvl 800 chest without dungeon quest or if there are any issues with the scenario in Stormheim.

Then i'll move on to Aszuna since professionquests will lead me there.

After that i will take which ever of Val'Sharah/Stormheim i didn't start with

Which leaves Highmountain for last

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Current plan is to go Azsuna-Stormheim-Highmountain-Val'sharah.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Highmountain -> Stormheim -> Azsuna -> Val'sharrah. Starting with the ones that seem to require most running in between quests and hubs.

It all depends on where my profession quests send me. My main is a Miner/Blacksmith.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Lol theres actually a very particular way to do pretty much instanced/scenario contant till 103-104, to avoid the huge rush, but i aint sharing
    Until you realize that there are so many scenarios/instanc serves up cause of dungeons, class hal, highmountain scenarios etc that it wll lag evn more

I'm starting Val because I'm a Druid and I'm hoping for a lot of juicy, juicy Druid lore.

Aszuna -> Val'sharah -> Highmountain -> Stormheim. This way, because I want to go through them by switching to adjacent zone after finishing one, but Stormheim as last since it interests me the most and I want to be near or at the end game when I'm done with it.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering doing Highmountain or Val'sharah first. I get the feeling a lot of your average players will automatically pick either Azsuna or Stormheim first just because they will likely just pick to start at one end of the map and go clockwise or the other end and go anti-clockwise
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Clockwise, starting in Aszuna ending in Suramar. I'm gonna complete every quest in every zone first though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Don't know, haven't read up on the zones or anything, going into Legion almost 100% blind. Will flip a coin or something.
    The best way to play new content, go in as blind as you can

Val'Sharah will be first, and Stormheim last. The other two are interchangeable for me, so I'll play that by ear (maybe Highmountain then Azsuna).

im gonna level 100-110 in suramar. wish me luck