Best professions to double up on?

I am enjoying DH so much i decided i am going to level it first. That said, i realized im going to need some profs lol. I already have all profs maxxed (two enchanters and two engineers as well) and i cant decide what to do on this DH. I initially thought inscription because of the darkmoon trinkets then quickly realized the cards to make them are no on a daily cooldown, so literally no point in a second inscriber.

What would be another prof to double up on? Just any of the random tailor/blacksmith/leatherworker i guess? They still have daily profession CD's aye?

If you already have all professions maxed, then go for ones with useful daily CDs like alchemy. Even the old transmutes can make a lot of gold, like trillium, which you can either sell or use to craft things and make even more. If you don't care about that, then go for enchanting/engineering again. The eng toys and being able to DE all your bop items is very useful.
    Last edited by Justin-Sane; 2016-08-26 at 09:04 AM.

Now you have to be an engineer to use a loot-a-rang I am probably going to have engineering on all my characters - the ranged ones anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TawnyMadison View Post
    Now you have to be an engineer to use a loot-a-rang I am probably going to have engineering on all my characters - the ranged ones anyway
    loot-a-rang only usable in draenor sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    loot-a-rang only usable in draenor sadly.
    The old one works everywhere.

Gathering Professions for more World Profession Quests Materials / Alchemy for more Transmute CD's