Page 23 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel like nobody in this thread is animation cancelling fel rush. Makes the spec way easier.

Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    I feel like nobody in this thread is animation cancelling fel rush. Makes the spec way easier.

because its lazy frowned upon and Blizz has stated many times its not supposed to be done period.

Prepared

This talent choice really has one option: Prepared. The nerf to the legendary ring made the dblades conditionals irrelevant, and thus the talent can only work for a nemesis build.

Anyone can link me the nerf legendary ring source pls , i think i missed it?

Because you shouldn't learn to play the class with an unintended mechanic. Blizzard have stated that they do not want you to animation cancel, and will try to find a way to stop it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chiubogame View Post
    Prepared

This talent choice really has one option: Prepared. The nerf to the legendary ring made the dblades conditionals irrelevant, and thus the talent can only work for a nemesis build.

Anyone can link me the nerf legendary ring source pls , i think i missed it?
    The legendary ring did not get nerfed, its on the front page of mmochamp. Only the fel rush legendary got nerfed for havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    The legendary ring did not get nerfed, its on the front page of mmochamp. Only the fel rush legendary got nerfed for havoc.

Then what legendary ring is talking about , sorry for my bad english but i dont get that sentence?

edit: Im one of the D-huntards who like to play with less buttom (DB talent)

And yes i call all DH who use DB Demon Huntards (including myself)!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chiubogame View Post

Then what legendary ring is talking about , sorry for my bad english but i dont get that sentence?

edit: Im one of the D-huntards who like to play with less buttom (DB talent)

And yes i call all DH who use DB Demon Huntards (including myself)!!!
    Aah you mean the line in the talent section, Not sure about that but last time i checked you use Demon blades when one of these criteria are met:

- target is large
    - you have legendary ring
    - you have an extremely crit-skewed gear set

I cannot remember the legendary ring getting nerfed but maybe @Vanyali can anwser that question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    Actually it got nerfed, before it was 1-20 Fury, now it's 1-12.. they haven't written everything up but you can check LIVE http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4149/a-...s-demon-hunter Scroll down to Legion Legendaries by Class and choose Demon Hunter and read the effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Actually it got nerfed, before it was 1-20 Fury, now it's 1-12.. they haven't written everything up but you can check LIVE http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4149/a-...s-demon-hunter Scroll down to Legion Legendaries by Class and choose Demon Hunter and read the effect
    Are you sure?

http://imgur.com/a/Cop5m

Both the website and ingame still says 1-20 for me :P

Edit: Now im confused

Deleted
    Still says 1-12 for me, but I was using Demon Blades, so I guess they just nerfed the Demon Blades (Legendary effect)

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Still says 1-12 for me, but I was using Demon Blades, so I guess they just nerfed the Demon Blades (Legendary effect)
    This is correct, it is only nerfed for dblades, which is why it's not really showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    because its lazy frowned upon and Blizz has stated many times its not supposed to be done period.
    it's not lazy it's better and more optimal to do so. Blizzard can frown as much as they want but pressing keybinds is not against the ToS.

And it's been possible the same way since like late alpha so I sincerely doubt they will ever find a way to fix it.

Blizzard can frown as much as they want but pressing keybinds is not against the ToS.
    as long as it is an in-game keybind and not third-party software emulating multiple hardware events with one button, yeah.

but yeah whatever, when they do something weird like add a cooldown to glide after jumping to break it, we all know who to thank now~

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    This is correct, it is only nerfed for dblades, which is why it's not really showing up
    So counting that, is Dblades now in the gutter where it belongs?

lmao

NEW PATH to follow for DH

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    NEW PATH to follow for DH
    Why would this be better then the other one?

Tho thoese arrows wich way to go first is nice. Would be cool if the "original" path would have the same designe

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Why would this be better then the other one?

Tho thoese arrows wich way to go first is nice. Would be cool if the "original" path would have the same designe
    Cause old ways was 2months and this new path is 3 weeks ago so yes

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    Cause old ways was 2months and this new path is 3 weeks ago so yes
    That doesn't answer the question. The question was WHY is this better? With your logic I could go for Inner Demons first and say that is the 'new path to follow' because I made it 2 minutes ago. AFAIK nothing was changed in the past 2 months to warrant the artifact path to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    That doesn't answer the question. The question was WHY is this better? With your logic I could go for Inner Demons first and say that is the 'new path to follow' because I made it 2 minutes ago. AFAIK nothing was changed in the past 2 months to warrant the artifact path to change.
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...act/major.html
    and that demon speed is the highest damage minor trait in the whole tree except for maybe warglaives of chaos

Yes, the new path is legit and I was going to add it today since it requires a bit of explanation for why it's better.

In short, this path will get you to the same place by the end of mythic Emerald Nightmare while being better for dungeons. Slightly more in-depth will come later when I'm more awake.