Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have a suggestion to add Focused Rage charges tracker. Probably something like combo points builder would be damn great.

But honestly anything would work. Simple bar with 0/3 filler would be also enough. FR also need some tweaking in terms of rotation priority.

Thanks again for an already great addon.

Way I track it is to simply add a big 1/2/3 on top of my MS, works wonders.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Way I track it is to simply add a big 1/2/3 on top of my MS, works wonders.
    Are you talking about WA/TMW or SAA? Because I couldn't find it in the latest. Might be blind tho.

Nha, just a WA.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I have a question about the rotation. Shouldn't it prioritize FR over Slam because right now it only offers FR when GCD is on and always showing Slam over FR. Also, what has higher priority Mortal Strike or Focused Rage before 3 charges? It feels very weak doing MS with only 1-2 FR charges most of the time because MS have upper priority.

Edit: After some testing I think that FR should be >=35 rage if no Dauntless and >=28 if Dauntless specced to not screw much MS rotation with waiting for rage. May be something similar for Slam too. Or is it that important to spend all rage as soon as possible for Tactician? What do you guys think?
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-08-22 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Congratulation to you Reighnman, your addon is fantastic.

What I like the most is the ability it has to warn you whenever you have to use AOE spells (whirlwind/thunder clap). I'm not that good in LUA coding and would like to make a simple weakaura displaying this kind of information (a simple text showing the number of enemies in range of my whirlwind for example). Do you know if its possible and would you be nice enough to explain what kind of custom code I should write?

Thanks again for the incredible work.

Is it possible to allow us to manage the priority list? Because I really want to add what I said in the previous post.
    I don't want to go back to WA because I love this addon.

Ues you can manage the I just need to create the options you want if theyre outside of standard abilities or APL conditions. Shoot me a lm with what you want and ill check it out.

Most of the aoe code is using a technique I saw in a pally WA so you can take a look at that. Not sure if it'll be broken in 7.1 or not
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Deleted
    Yo, is the priority bar supposed to be so fast? Its jumpin all over the place. Ex CS>MS then b4 im able to press MS it has changed to BC. Or from Slam To FR?

Myabe im just slow

Other than that great job Broski!

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Yo, is the priority bar supposed to be so fast? Its jumpin all over the place. Ex CS>MS then b4 im able to press MS it has changed to BC. Or from Slam To FR?

Myabe im just slow

Other than that great job Broski!
    Expect rotation to change a lot before the Legion while people still polishing it. It's kinda far from the finished version now.

Is there any way to add my health bar just above the rage bar in say the warrior brown colour? Currently I have the default health enabled and it overlaps with the rage and CS bar. Would be awesome to have all the bars in one add on in one place

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Is there any way to add my health bar just above the rage bar in say the warrior brown colour? Currently I have the default health enabled and it overlaps with the rage and CS bar. Would be awesome to have all the bars in one add on in one place
    Can't you do it with like most unit frames addons?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Can't you do it with like most unit frames addons?
    Yeah but they overlap and the one goes above the other.

Yeah but they overlap and the one goes above the other.
    Move SAA frames then?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Move SAA frames then?
    Possible yes, but another workaround

Would it not be useful to see this info in the same add on right above the rage bar (both bars can be scaled down a bit??)

I have a lot of problems with the add-on. Either it is coming up not showing up at all after I move the boxes around, or I am getting a border box error and it suggests setting it to none. So I do that try reloading the UI and I still get the same error message.

Perhaps I'm missing it but is there any way for the add-on to show when you're Enraged other than the priority box becoming red? Say, for those of us who don't use priority boxes?

It would be great to be able to do everything from this add-on and not need WA on top of it.

There is a decent update coming tonight or tomorrow, I just finished Arms and am working on Fury. I added a few creature comforts, some I will not get to until a week or two into Legion.

Arms is in a weird place as SAA wasn't designed for a spec that is crazy APM, this might smooth out with your Artifact but I do recommend increasing the cooldown threshold from the default to at least 1s. The build coming out soon doesn't include things like hamstring since I will assume it's macro'd to something else. Heroic Leap and Heroic Charge are also excluded from what is in the current simc APL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegisreaver View Post
    I have a lot of problems with the add-on. Either it is coming up not showing up at all after I move the boxes around, or I am getting a border box error and it suggests setting it to none. So I do that try reloading the UI and I still get the same error message.
    Did you try deleting your SlamAndAwe.lua file from your WoW dir/WTF/account/id/realm/char/savedvariables folder?

I actually was planning on doing this at some point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Perhaps I'm missing it but is there any way for the add-on to show when you're Enraged other than the priority box becoming red? Say, for those of us who don't use priority boxes?

It would be great to be able to do everything from this add-on and not need WA on top of it.
    Maybe, I could add a bar for it.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Is the FR Arms build set up?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbrek View Post
    Is the FR Arms build set up?
    3.4.0 Beta is out and has the latest build per Sarri. Since this is a major update I would reset to defaults or delete your SlamAndAwe.lua savedvariables file from your profile folder.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sl...ther-downloads

TOC 3.4.0
    AOE Changes::
    -Priority Group 4/5 have been changed to Fury AOE priorities & Arms AOE priorities respectively
    -New options have been added to the Priority Options to specify the number of adds to use the AOE priority lists. SAA will auto switch between aoe and non-aoe priority lists for a specialization depending on the option set.
    -OOB Fury AOE Priorities are set for 2 adds & CLEAVE, since AOE is pretty much just BT WW WW WW BT WW WW WW.
    -OOB Arms AOE Priorities are set for 3 adds & AOE (not 2/cleave). You can update the list yourself and change the AOE threshold the 2 if you prefer the cleave list.

-In the priority list if you hover over a priority option it will now show you the full priority description in the tooltip.
    -Fixed a bug with Bladestorm
    -Fury priorities updated to APL as of 8/27
    -Arms priorities updated to APL as of 8/27 - a few things are missing such as HAMSTRING since it is assumed it will be macro'd in somewhere. Heroic Leap and Heroic Charge are no in the default list.
    -Since priority lists 4/5 have been changed to automatic the binding options for lists has been removed. I may add more lists if requested.
    -Added a few options as requested
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)