Poll: Good idea?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Timeless isle and WoD never happened. It was just a dream of a wannabe commander leading into 1st raid of Legion. The emerald NIGHTMARE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    This would be a very good idea indeed. No more outleveling areas and obsolete quest rewards.
    i honestly dont think that that would even go far, i have every class at 100 bar the 2 free 100s you get with legion, i have no reason to return to that content now...
    I know that not everyone else has too, but the last few i just rushed, there is just too much at max level that enjoying the ride puts you behind the rest of the server which just makes most players anxious. Its not really a fault in the design, but that is a problem.

I really hate it too because there are still a ton of zones i want to do, id love to redo nearly all the cata 1-60 stuff that i missed out on, and i dont want to either level up a new character or do it at max level.

Something else i would love to see would be timewalking scenarios where you could group up with 3 or more other players to do old leveling content at max level with the mobs tuned up significantly higher with some timewalking rewards or something. Since there would only be one zone active at a time there should be a decent number of players funneled into it.

Not sure how other players would feel about it though

7+ Year Old Account
    Could we make every zone scale like Legion zones, or would that be too expensive?

Awful. Are you people serious? How do you come up with this shit.

Something like that sounds good.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand where you're coming from, and I agree this might fix a lot of things.

However, I'm against any further changing of previous expansion content. I wish the changes to the classic/vanilla zones had never been made, including the changes to the old dungeons. If all that content, including the quests (not just the landscape) had remained unchanged, I wouldn't even care about legacy servers. My hope for a legacy server is 75% about nostalgia for the old world.

If you revamp anything to what it is currently you get stuck in the same cycle we are now which is being stuck changing it all later on down the road again. Just need to realize in an MMO really no villain really dies for more than a week and their expansion is based around them. So when you are in northrend the LK is still the big baddy every week because when you kill him today next week he will reappear up in ICC and make all that story content right again. Have to stop thinking of it like reality. When Hitler blew his brains out both he and Nazi Germany didn't respawn back to their old fully restored state next Tuesday. It does do that in WoW though.

They missed a change to vastly improve leveling in cata. They should have created a story for each zone that if you do just the central story quest with 1-2 heirlooms, and one run of the zone's dungeon (if it has one).. then you end the zone at the quest being yellow/green. however if you do all random side quest then, more heirlooms and multiple dungeon runs then yes you out level the zones. Then the player can choose to focus on the story, or out level things, or if things do get hard do some side quest to out level the place they are stuck at. SWTOR's leveling was the best i've seen for alts and mains alike, but i don't see WoW getting class stories to that extent sadly

more on topic for prior xpacs, its an easy fix when you ding the right level to go to the content of BC, LK, etc... simply pop up a quest to see chromie and she tells you that its time for you to experience what past heroes had to endure in BC etc... Then you go off and do the xpacs.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22