Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    Finnished my Fury WA's in the middle now. Might gonna add a green border to my Defensive CD's but that's just a detail.

Gonna add a new link once i get last main raid outa the way.

https://www.twitch.tv/gruxxar/v/85852571
    Can I have your Rage Bar WA? I like it

So, here's mine. Looks a bit messy with almost all the WAs activated (still missing some special unit auras for 2nd tank debuffs).

Edit: Full-size pic: http://i.imgur.com/1QpLfTw.jpg

Short explanation, if you're interested:
    Auras in the top left are WAs for EN bosses. The ones above the health bar are for short cooldowns. Above my player frame spanning across the target frame is my rage bar. The blue progress bar is my shield block tracker. Just above that is my timer on IP with the value shown above the timer. The timer turns red and starts bouncing at <5 seconds, so I won't let it run out accidentaly. To the right of my character is my ultimatum tracker and on the left side is my Battle Cry buff duration. Above those are external cooldowns and above that are my personal cooldowns. Most of the stuff is organized in dynamic groups, so I can keep my screen as tidy and clean as possible.
    Any thoughts or criticism ?

Credit to a big part of my WA setup to a lot of people on wago.io, who gave me quite the inspiration to construct it that way.
    Last edited by hyperhyve; 2016-08-28 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Recorded a short clip a couple of days ago to help explain to a guild mate how I had my bars setup to handle FR + Hamstring spam:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TQZqVNTZW4

Although its a couple of years old I've also got a recording from Mythic SoO during a farm run. Apart from a few minor changes/adjustments not a lot has changed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qNhF1WRZ7E

The SoO vid is hardly my finest performance that I would want to put up here but my mouse (which I do all of my movement with) was failing on me at the time. As for the UI itself I make a lot of effort into ensuring all the information I need to play properly is easily visible in a compact area of the screen - an example of this being the TMW icons for Rend / CS that are stacked on top of their respective buttons in the first vid.

Deleted
    Hmmmm so hard to choose the ui what i want to use for legion, elvui looks nice but not the optimal for both pvp and pve.
    Maybe il just go with WA setup and zperl

http://imgur.com/HQPqS5o

Short explanation:
    The red shield is for when Shield Slam is off CD.
    The yellow swords are for when Revenge is off CD.
    The two small white shields are my Shield Block stacks.
    To the right of the small shields is my Ignore Pain timer, with the shield amount.
    The red circle of the left is my rage.
    The yellow circle on the right is my Shield Block duration.
    The red circle around my rage will spin when I have vengeance for IP.
    The yellow circle around my Shield block will spin when I have vengeance for IP.
    The green dots above the rage circle are for Demo shout.
    The grey dots below the rage circle are for Spell Reflection.
    Last edited by prknickspr; 2016-08-29 at 06:24 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rtech View Post
    Hmmmm so hard to choose the ui what i want to use for legion, elvui looks nice but not the optimal for both pvp and pve.
    Maybe il just go with WA setup and zperl
    Heh, I had this same feeling in WOD. I mainly PvP so I chose to go with mainly vanilla UI with some tweaks. Lorti UI is really nice and lightweight, as is Kui Nameplates and Bartender. With just those three I managed to change the feel and look of my ui enough while keeping addons as low as possible Add some QOL stuff like MogIt/Atlasloot/BattlegroundTargets etc.
    I realize that you'll need more stuff for raiding, so can't really say anything about that side of the game :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inxi View Post
    Heh, I had this same feeling in WOD. I mainly PvP so I chose to go with mainly vanilla UI with some tweaks. Lorti UI is really nice and lightweight, as is Kui Nameplates and Bartender. With just those three I managed to change the feel and look of my ui enough while keeping addons as low as possible Add some QOL stuff like MogIt/Atlasloot/BattlegroundTargets etc.
    I realize that you'll need more stuff for raiding, so can't really say anything about that side of the game :P
    Yeah, well i was caster dps and healer from cata til wod and before that i played warrior with really outdated addons from vanilla til wrath.
    But i got really good base where il build my ui later today, updating it here.

Deleted
    i.imgur.com/ihSLHSi.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arexss View Post
    i.imgur.com/ihSLHSi.jpg
    Hey mate, I really like it. I would only change action bars to suit me better. Is there a chance to get hands on your profile, pretty please?
    Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesma View Post
    Hey mate, I really like it. I would only change action bars to suit me better. Is there a chance to get hands on your profile, pretty please?
    Cheers
    Sorry, not going to share it atm

Feel like theres still work to do.
    Incoming damage is around where the emphasized bars are (on the left side).
    Last edited by Creraria; 2016-09-03 at 11:57 AM.

Deleted

Trying to keep it clean. Doesn't show everything but haven't set everything up yet for raiding and whatnot.
    Last edited by mmocd21e3b18ee; 2016-09-05 at 07:22 AM. Reason: iNPUT TEXT