Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A greater show of solidarity would be to do it in January. Guys could wear a Speedo with a cut out to let their balls hang out. It should count as comparable, a scrotum isn't really lauded as a landmark of sexual attraction.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "bungee, January would be a bit nippy!" Exactly! Free the nippies!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    The argument was that a man's genes were hardcoded to find tits attractives, which is obviously rubbish and was easily disproven by Linadra by pointing out that in some cultures the men don't consider women's breasts sexual, because they're walking around topless all day long. Ancient Egypt was the same.
    Ignoring the fact that we evolved past that...also there are things called law and public decency that covers from not being topless to no alcohol drinking in public and so on.

I am sometime amazed of how radical the professional butthurt and professional protesters are. I bet if I drop a penny on the street and start arguing with a mate about if it's head or tails they will come and riot over it!
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2016-08-28 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Let the wang flow free!

Let the wang swing freely!

#freethewang
    and flash that puss
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    and flash that puss
    Please don't. There is a reason why humans invented clothing and why nude beaches/sauna's are shit. People are fat and ugly, the majority of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    African tribes..... First world civilized countries.... basically the same thing! AMIRITEPEOPLE!?

Brb going to stretch my lips because it's part of some African tribes culture

Doesn't matter whether they are from first world or not. The point was culture vs biology. Biology doesn't quite answer the question if it's cultural differences in what is sexual and what's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Doesn't matter whether they are from first world or not. The point was culture vs biology. Biology doesn't quite answer the question if it's cultural differences in what is sexual and what's not.
    It's what's legal or not, regardless if it's sexual or not. It's not legal to go naked on the street, even tho that's not sexual because it's non-sexual nudity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's what's legal or not, regardless if it's sexual or not. It's not legal to go naked on the street, even tho that's not sexual because it's non-sexual nudity.
    There are quite a few first world countries in which being naked on the streets technically is legal. In Spain, even having public sex is legal, with few exceptions. No one seems to be dying of the horror!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There are quite a few first world countries in which being naked on the streets technically is legal. In Spain, even having public sex is legal, with few exceptions. No one seems to be dying of the horror!
    Not really. Depends where you do it. Secluded beach...ok. Middle of the town square you will be arrested I gurantee it!

Deleted
    Tell that to African tribes where women don't cover up, because it was never in their culture to think of breasts as sexual objects. So much for biology...
    First of all, have you seen the titties of these women? That can turn a man gay.

Second of all, you mean those same african tribes where they rape babies cause they think it cures aids? Or where they cut of a girl's clit?

Just because women in some cultures don't cover up their breasts doesn't mean breasts are not sexual.

If there's nothing sexual about breasts, then touching a woman's breast against her will couldn't ever be sexual harassment, so pick one.

Last edited by mmoc58c3f6ef37; 2016-08-28 at 03:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So basically a parade of 20 or so fat/ugly chics running around with their saggies out and a few hundred fat/ugly guys hanging around to see boobs. Though someone should take a camera just in case there's the rare kind-of-hot girl.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First we made them burn their bras... now we make them go topless... guess what comes next.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Hot people only though, please...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What did they expect?? Walking in the streets alone with no one looking, and then patting themselves on the back at how much they helped the cause?

Of course people will show up to see boobs.
    Well I don't mind how someone presents themselves just don't complain if I stare.

Deleted

Yeah, I guess I pass to stare at mostly obese / unattractive women who are only able to flash their saggy tits to make a statement.

Ant the best method to deal with this kind of sick folks is:

Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-08-28 at 03:41 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they realize that toplessness has been legal in Ontario for over a decade, yet we shun the human body so much in our society. We might as well be of a certain religion, that is how much we have made women cover up their tits these last 100 years. Must be the prudish English heritage in us.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    First of all, have you seen the titties of these women? That can turn a man gay.

Second of all, you mean those same african tribes where they rape babies cause they think it cures aids? Or where they cut of a girl's clit?

Just because women in some cultures don't cover up their breasts doesn't mean breasts are not sexual.

If there's nothing sexual about breasts, then touching a woman's breast against her will couldn't ever be sexual harassment, so pick one.
    Someone insisted on it being biological in nature. And oh look, it's not, because it's cultural.

Last line is you being confused about different cultures having different laws. It's shocking, I know. It's still not a biological fact.

Although some (many) women should stay fully clothed will this event be on pay per view??
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone insisted on it being biological in nature. And oh look, it's not, because it's cultural.

Last line is you being confused about different cultures having different laws. It's shocking, I know. It's still not a biological fact.
    It is. Why do you think women even have boobs to begin with? There's no benefit for breast feeding. It's because men preferred women with boobs so only those reproduced. Women's breasts were naturally selected.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Well, no, sexual harassment can include touching of body parts that are not strictly sexual. It's more about the means than the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It is. Why do you think women even have boobs to begin with? There's no benefit for breast feeding. It's because men preferred women with boobs so only those reproduced. Women's breasts were naturally selected.
    Earth is flat too, I suppose?