Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    ^Ray of Frost and Glacial Spike can be scrapped on single target because Bone Chilling and Thermal Void were found to be better lately, but they make a very ability-heavy spec if they have to be taken.
    I have not kept up with Frost tc for Legion at all so thanks for the information, it's a shame I liked the spells, especially GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    I have not kept up with Frost tc for Legion at all so thanks for the information, it's a shame I liked the spells, especially GS.
    I've tried to keep up to date on each spec and although I enjoy GS, like alot...I prefer it over the other two even if its not optimal, because its fun and hits big which is all i really enjoy. I think that fire is okay though...been practicing it all night and finally got a burst kind of rotation down atleast on raid dummy. So Ill be going arcane fire probably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Frost is not viable even for the most casual level of mythic raiding. The AOE portion is just not working. It's effectively an unfinished spec. If you are too casual to the point of never even being interested in entering the 1st mythic boss of a Tier then maybe, but I don't think there are many of those in forum threads about optimal specs.

Yeah but its not like there isn't any other player doing AOE right? Shadow priest suck even more than frost at AOE and yet they are very good due to their own toolkit

Deleted
    There's a glimmer of hope for AOE because the sims were erroneously not using Comet Storm at all when the talent was selected, but I haven't heard any high hopes that it will be op.

- - - Updated - - -

No go. I don't see it giving any considerable change when it's used.