Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why do you need a movement sim? Dragons breath isn't affected by movement? Should we only be using scorch too since movement affects fireball so much? You don't need a movement sim because you should never cancel cast unless you are literally horrible which I'm getting the impression that you are.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I don't think you get it. I was asking for movement/add wave sims. There are none.
    Again, you all but claim sims are worthless and ask for sim results, no one here said sims are the end all be all, in fact, you are the only one acting as such, the rest of everyone here is combining the sims with their knowledge of prior/beta fights (despite what you think most fights are mostly rehashes of old mechanics with few new ones, its good game design theres a reason there arent 30sec of movement required in fights) and common sense of how to use mobility abilities. Everyone here is able to see, "ok this is strong, and i have to properly use my mobility abilities to get the most out of it in a real situation" you seem to be the only one saying "people say this is the best but because there are movements and the sims dont have that the sims are wrong"

Literally never seen someone cry about movement so much
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    Literally never seen someone cry about movement so much
    Go to the havoc threads, you will find them

Why do you need a movement sim? Dragons breath isn't affected by movement?
    I think you are new to the topic. So let me help you: the discussion is between lust and pyro legs, not DB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enchiridion View Post
    Again, you all but claim sims are worthless and ask for sim results
    What I said was that zero movement zero add waves sims are wortless. Not "all sims". Please be better at reading

Pyro legs? I didn't realize our legs buff pyro lol, I think you are the one new to the topic. The topic is legendaries overall, someone stated that if you want a legendary specific for add waves, then use a different legendary that would be BiS for that encounter, which would be the dragons breath legendary. I think you are new to mythic raiding, so let me help you
    There is movement in almost every encounter, you should be prepared for it no matter what, get good at the game, stop crying you 2016 archimonde kill date beta cuck
    - Jenna Jameson

What I said was that zero movement zero add waves sims are wortless. Not "all sims". Please be better at reading
    Insults are not necessary, especially when you ignore the rest of what i said in the msg you quoted, the fact of the matter is the rest of the posters can clearly understand the situations that will come about and how to use their abilities to cope. if there is some fight that absolutely makes the legendary unusable (i literally cant think of one the closest i can think of is gorefiend) then they will be able to say "i should switch because even my mobility wont help enough" what you are saying is essentially the equivalent of "well this go-to talent is not useful in x situation therefore you are wrong that it is the best talent" when in reality you would just switch to a different talent better suited to handle a fight.

Pyro legs? I didn't realize our legs buff pyro lol
    HAHA! so funny.

someone stated that if you want a legendary specific for add waves, then use a different legendary that would be BiS for that encounter, which would be the dragons breath legendary.
    Yeah. And because there are no sims for movement/add waves, we have to believe what that "someone" says.
    Right? So we don't need any sims to believe. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

if there is some fight that absolutely makes the legendary unusable
    I am not talking abotu what is unusable. I am talking about what is better.

HAHA! so funny.

Yeah. And because there are no sims for movement/add waves, we have to believe what that "someone" says.
    Right? So we don't need any sims to believe. Right?
    Uh, what other legendary would you use for heavy aoe fights, that ring doesnt provide any significant extra value to aoe

I am not talking abotu what is unusable. I am talking about what is better.
    And unless the bracer is unusable its better...

Uh, what other legendary would you use for heavy aoe fights, that ring doesnt provide any significant extra value to aoe
    I don't know. Got any sims for movement add wave fights?

And unless the bracer is unusable its better...
    Are we supposed to believe you without any proof?

DRAGONS BREATH ISNT AFFECTED BY MOVEMENT SO WHY WOULD IT MATTER IF THE SIM HAS MOVEMENT OR NOT? seriously, are you retarded? I've had enough rank ones to know sims aren't the holy bible, but you also don't need sims to hold your hand through everything. Stop being retarded please
    - Jenna Jameson

I don't know. Got any sims for movement add wave fights?
    I mean, you do you, but common sense dictates it, honestly not worried about providing sims since you cannot seem to either

Are we supposed to believe you without any proof?
    No, the proof is in the sims that use it, your whole argument is predicated on the idea that movement renders the bracers unusable because you cannot consume the proc, there has been more than enough info provided that in 99% of cases you will be able to consume the proc, even while moving and those 1% is what i referred to when saying that you would swap legendaries.

No wonder you go through so much to hide your identity, you're full on trolling, and a retarded troll at that. I bet even your casual beta tier guild would kick you if they found out the dumb shit you've been spewing on the forums.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2016-08-29 at 07:52 AM.
    - Jenna Jameson

No wonder you go through so much to hide your identity, you're full on trolling, and a retarded troll at that. I bet even your casual beta tier guild would kick you if they found out the dumb shit you've been spewing on the forums.
    Hey, i get that this is frustrating , but there is literally nothing good that will come out of messages like this. Please dont add to the toxicity, it only creates more.

DRAGONS BREATH ISNT AFFECTED BY MOVEMENT SO WHY WOULD IT MATTER IF THE SIM HAS MOVEMENT OR NOT? seriously, are you retarded?
    Why are you angry and posting insults?
    It is obvious DB isnt affected by movement. What isn't obvious is how DB compares to rib and bracer on movement fights. Is this hard to understand? So - got dem sims?

I don't need sims, I know what I will do to get rank ones and you can copy me from top parses 6 months down the line when you get to that boss, how does that sound ?
    - Jenna Jameson

I mean, you do you, but common sense dictates it, honestly not worried about providing sims since you cannot seem to either
    OK, so we have to use common sense because there are no sims. That's thwat I was saying since the beginning of this conversation.

your whole argument is predicated on the idea that movement renders the bracers unusable
    No, my argument is how do they compare on heavy movement fights. Why do I have to explain this every 5 posts?

OK, so we have to use common sense because there are no sims. That's thwat I was saying since the beginning of this conversation.

No, my argument is how do they compare on heavy movement fights. Why do I have to explain this every 5 posts?
    explain to me what would happen, in your mind, on a heavy movement fight, that would change its value- i will walk you thru this

I don't need sims, how does that sound ?
    That sounds like myself, welcome to the club o/

- - - Updated - - -

explain to me what would happen, in your mind, on a heavy movement fight, that would change its value- i will walk you thru this
    I already explained it - proc munching.

Ok this will require dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ng07eevpd...cers.html?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukf8rlbqf4...hard.html?dl=0

Its both heavymovement around 500 second fight length and there is a 9856 dps difference in favor of the bracers.
    Last edited by stomination; 2016-08-28 at 10:56 PM.