Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to have to agree with Prometheus, it was really good in my opinion.
    Click with Adam Sandler was pretty good. The ending seriously hit me in the feels.
    Suicide Squad
    Curse of Chucky (Despite me being absolutely terrified of him, i've seen all of them and this is one of my favorites)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    The fifth element.
    Universally loved!

10+ Year Old Account
    Joe Vs The Volcano

Dick Tracy, Waterworld, All the 90s video game movies, The Spirit. I enjoy bad movies some of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    The fifth element.
    People hate this movie? Since when?

As for my movie that I love by everyone hates... Xanadu. I have no idea why I like this movie lol but everyone else i've spoken to all hate it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Dick Tracy, Waterworld, All the 90s video game movies, The Spirit. I enjoy bad movies some of the time.
    Freaking love Dick Tracy!

Some more that came too mind

Cowboys and Aliens
    John Carter
    Jonah Hex
    Jurrasic Park 2 - Love this movie! Gets alot of hate.
    League of Extraordinary Gentleman - This movie was brilliant!
    RIPD
    The Thing remake
    Tron Legacy - This movie is so good... soundtrack is just awsome. Why did this bomb :/

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    It Follows. In my humble opinion the best horror movie of 21st century with flat out best horror movie soundtrack ever, matched only be the one of The Thing.
    Who shat on it? Critics loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Troy
    A lot of snubbery against it, but I find it's a very good movie, and I love the demythification that is the basis of the concept.
    Same I like it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to go with Super Troopers. That movie got worse reviews than it deserved, it was absolutely hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    I found Jurassic Park 2 pretty entertaining, but that was the first one in the series I saw. Same goes for Return of the Jedi.

Dragonheart is one of my childhood favorites that doesn't seem to be loved at all, really, and Warcraft is a flawed gem the US seems determined to try and push under the rug.

Prometheus, trying to remind myself why people shat on this movie.

The new Star Trek movies. Yes they are far from the older movies but I feel like they are solid enough alone. An OK plot with some great eye & ear candy.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    Spice World
    That shit is legendary.

Water world.

Yes, children sucks and the script sucks.
    Dennis Hopper is great, and the sets are awesome. Good action shots too.
    Mother pus bucket!

I also liked Mission Impossible 2. Most people I know hated it, and it generally didn't get great reviews. I guess I just like any kind of cheesy/over the top action.

That was also the first DVD I bought (it came out during the period when DVDs were starting to dethrone VHS tapes).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Water world.

Yes, children sucks and the script sucks.
    Dennis Hopper is great, and the sets are awesome. Good action shots too.
    AND this. I forgot about Waterworld. Those post-apocalyptic Kevin Costner movies weren't that bad, IMO. I also liked Postman.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post

The new Star Trek movies. Yes they are far from the older movies but I feel like they are solid enough alone. An OK plot with some great eye & ear candy.
    Everyone hates them? I thought everyone was pretty satisfied with the reboot? I myself found the first of them to one of the best Star Trek movies ever. The last one is a pile of shit, though. Cheesy, slow, only funny when it's not intentional, like the crappy motorcycle CGI. And the "sabotage" scene was the climax of cringe. Just terrible...
    Mother pus bucket!

Knowing-Easily one of the most thought-provoking movies I have ever seen. The fact that people don't like it... makes it so good. It's a reflection of their own myopic brains

The Postman-It was a very solid post-modern movie.

Down To You- One of the more realistic romantic comedies

Hocus Pocus

I mean, I don't know anyone who hates it - but critics seem to hate it.

Wild Wild West
    The League of extraordinary Gentleman
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Southland Tales by Richard Kelly. no one seems to like this movie but i enjoy it.

Deleted
    Waterworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm sad that this is the movie that Sean Connery decided to go out with. Such a shame.
    It wasn't... that bad. I mean some of the dialoge was fun, the effects weren't bad and i enjoyed the blown-out-of-propotion scenery like that at least 500 miles long venice. Could have been worse... But yea, there could have been a better last Movie with Sean Connery, i agree.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.