Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I say Bye Bye aswell! I am so excited for Legion, DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    No you did. Just you. Nobody else.
    He was there all by himself then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No a lot of people left for Gw2 permanently or until Legion, a lot more than you would think.
    I dislike when people just make some assumptions, do you have any sources for Gw2 getting a lot of WoW players? I honestly think that people went to other game genres such as FPS and MOBA games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Yeah... for 1% of subscribers. It was kinda not accessible to the rest and then subs started to drop...

Yup. But the majority of WoW subs aren't raiders.
    1%? Where do you come up with that number?
    You mean the crybabies that could not do heroics becuase moving out of the fire was too hard?
    Yeah, don't much care about thoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Bullshit. The first tier of Cata was amazing.

Also, the raiding in WoD was great.
    I would much rather choke myself with a pianowire than ever going bastion of twilight again tho... Granted, Blackwing-Descent was pretty cool.

Also as a Healer during Cataclysm release... The Heroics were pretty f*cking retarded. And no, not because "moving out of the fire was too hard".
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-08-29 at 03:26 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I will actually miss WoD, never really understood the hate to it.
    Well, I personally understand the hate tho the reasons for it didn't apply to me. Personally, really enjoyed the expansion. Tho, even for me the content ended early. It just wasn't that big of a deal - breaks from the game are healthy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    i will never understand people's problem with cataclysm, it's still the expac with probably the most content
    it gave us competitive 10man raiding
    one of the best raid tiers ever
    etc
    Yea, it's so silly, it completly redid the outdated leveling content, had some of the most fun 5 man and raid content the game ever had when it launched (especially blackwing descent) and many more dungeons than more recent expansions. It's rogue legendary questline was also a TON of fun.

The only big downsides were the rather disappointing dragon soul and lack of super easy 5 man dungeons for people who hate challenging content.

Same devs and same philosophy, dont get too optimistic!

I felt nostalgic and teary eyed as I departed Northrend. I felt the same as I departed Pandaria.

I have a HUGE fucking grin from ear to ear as I depart draenor, hoping I NEVER have to come back to this "savage" land.

Personally, in my head canon, this is how I said goodbye to my garrison:

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

This makes no sense. The game had bugs so they should have blamed players for it? What?
    Exploiting obvious Bugs ... yes they should have banned them

15+ Year Old Account
    1%? Where do you come up with that number?
    You mean the crybabies that could not do heroics becuase moving out of the fire was too hard?
    Yeah, don't much care about thoes.
    1) WoW doesn't teach ppl to play WoW
    2) WoW needs new ppl to fill the gaps from ppl who quit (naturally)
    3) New ppl don't know how to play the game and the moment they hit the brick wall they quit
    4) PuGs, which are very important to keep a healthy raiding scene, disappeared in first Cata content -> guild's had it harder to recruit -> guild's started to break -> more ppl quit

You might not care for those ppl but in order for WoW to work as a whole those ppl are quite essential. Not only to pay for the game but to create a space for newer players to get to higher levels of the game which are getting progressively harder with each expansion. Sure, not everyone has to do Mythic raids but if a new players hits a brick wall they will never even have a shot at Mythic or any end game content.

Also, raiders are a very tiny % of all WoW subs. The 1% is a figure of speech but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't something around that (also depends on what kind of raiders we are talking about and those come in different colours as well thx to current raid progression which is really great).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye, WoD. You won't be missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    If Legion had just 2 raid tiers it would still have more content than WoD. That's how bad it was...
    Raids are the least used "content" though. Most of the playerbase don't step foot in a raid. Been like that since Cataclysm.
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    wod did bring some good things like HD models, treasure hunting and a nice questing experience

Deleted
    May you rot in pieces, you worthless piece of garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD looked so good on paper. I remember being so excited for it. Looking back now thought I should have read between the lines lol. They blew their load on all the launch content and then once you finished the questing it fell of a goddamn cliff. What I loved about MoP and Cataclysm to a much lesser extent is that the story kept moving forward after the initial drop. WoD had none of that. You literally get to the end of Nagrand and Khadgar tells you to go into Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry and kill stuff.

You get a little bit of story through the garrison campaign and the legendary quest but after MoP feeling so damn alive WoD was totally empty and it didn't have to be. You can tell they scrambled to make this expansion work because at every turn something was changed and you can feel it. There was some good to it though. The world was gorgeous and there were some pretty awesome questlines overall. It just sucks that they did literally nothing with the world. I am sure if I had raided like I used to I might feel a little more positive but that is not the case lol.

I did have some fun with Ashran overall when it first came out. When everyone just sort of did their own thing and before it became the zerg fest it is now. Some of the puzzle jumping stuff was fun too. Actually thinking about it now I had the most fun when WoD first launched because we still didn't know how barren it would be. If they had kept content coming like they did in MoP I feel like WoD could have been a fantastic expansion overall.

Here is to hoping that Legion delivers. So far it seems like they learned their lesson with WoD and I was so glad ot hear they dropped their yearly expansion plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    wod did bring some good things like HD models, treasure hunting and a nice questing experience
    Treasures were in MoP, though not quite as prevalent.

WoD raiding and leveling was fine. The rest... ehhh... not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Everybody gather up all your shipyard oil and poor it all over that turd and light a match.
    With the followers locked inside
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I will cast my Garrison Hearthstone into the fiery depths of Blackrock Mountain.