Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    The only thing I truly enjoyed was the levelling and the music.
    This is the only expansion that I *did not* like the music. I listened to it all the way through and I still hated it. The worst was the Shat music. I termed it 'the love boat music'. It totally doesn't fit the zone especially when the battle for Shat started.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post

Bye Bye Warlord's of Draenor! May you never happen again!

I don't normally drink soda, but around midnight I'm gonna crack a cold one open and enjoy the hell out of WoD being in the rear view.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Very good expansion for me, the raiding was very nice and I will miss it. Good Bye WoD! Thanks for the years!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Everybody gather up all your shipyard oil and poor it all over that turd and light a match.
    ^^^^ x 10
    /10 char

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Shrugs* I know a lot of people don't like it, but I thought WoD was pretty fun.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

So how many days / weeks until these forums are flooded with titles like

"WoD wasn't that bad"

"WoD was actually quite good"

"People who didn't like WoD are idiots"

"WoD actually had loads to do"

"I think WoD was one of the best expansions"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    So how many days / weeks until these forums are flooded with titles like

"WoD wasn't that bad"

"WoD was actually quite good"

"People who didn't like WoD are idiots"

"WoD actually had loads to do"

"I think WoD was one of the best expansions"
    i give those idiots ~1 week.

Formerly known as Arafal

Gold of Dreanor expansion is already over. It wasnt good for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I don't think anyone is really going to be looking back and thinking about it being great. It never happened with Cataclysm, which was a similar bomb of an expansion, sort of.

The one expansion that should be looked at more fondly is MoP, people give that the shit end of the stick sometimes that it really never deserved. It was so chock full of content and in retrospect, we really didn't know how good we had it

Here's hoping that Legion lives up to it's promises! From all I can see, it sure does look to be doing so, I'm excited
    Screw that, cata was great.

And that's coming from someone who spent most of that expansion throwing up 3 times an hour and being hooked up to a fuckton of drugs.

I only have fond memories of cata.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was a cata raider, recently resubbed for legion a few months ago. My biggest issue with Wod is the whole alternate timeline thing. I felt like I wasn't doing anything in the real world, just some pocket dimension that had no impact to Azeroth.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair to WoD, every expansion is considered the worst and most ignored expansion once we're leaving it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I fucking called it with garrisons:

http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...7602127?page=1

Also shout out to Bow in that thread. He clearly had played the beta, and could predict more in detail than me.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this rate wod will be dead in less than 2 hours

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who didn't hate WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Good ideas, bad executions. Very good potential, bad execution.

Deleted
    I remember more from Burning Crusade, Wotlk, Cata and Pandaland than I do of WoD. I still dont know what Garrisons are for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farewell old friend.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    There are people who tell themselves WoD was a better expansion than MoP simply because MoP had pandas >.>
    Agreed. asdasasf

I won't miss WoD too much. I am definitely glad to say goodbye to garrisons (although all that free gold generation will be missed). However, I joined/helped create the best guild I've ever been in during this expansion, so I'll have a lot of fond memories. (I'm still in said guild, too, so Legion should be similar.)

I stopped playing Cataclysm about a month after Dragon Soul came out, so I didn't experience that drought. I have fond memories of Cataclysm, for similar reasons (playing and raiding with real-life friends in a decent guild). I also didn't raid at all in MoP, aside from a feeble attempt from myself and a few friends for one month during SoO. So I can't really compare quality between these three expansions (the most criticized ones) much. WoD was good and bad. If I was playing alone, I would've hated it.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2016-08-29 at 08:49 PM.

Glad this terrible expansion is on it's way out at last. What I've played of the beta and the pre expansion events, class changes, ect have made me a bit more optimistic for Legion than I was for WoD.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero