Your Invasion Alts.....

You won't be leveling them in Legion. The XP farm was just to get you hyped, but ultimately disappointed about Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    You won't be leveling them in Legion. The XP farm was just to get you hyped, but ultimately disappointed about Legion.
    tru life I'll be able to maintain maybe 3 characters at best. Now i got 10 lul

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    tru life I'll be able to maintain maybe 3 characters at best. Now i got 10 lul
    Only the most lifeless basement dwellers will maintain more than one character and a fully leveled artifact weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice troll thread OP. I usually don't maintain more than 2-3 alts, but heres the thing... we have *two years* to play this expansion.

um we'll have 2 years ya know... this thread is dumb.

I currently have 12 100s. One of every class. The only 2 that weren't leveled via questing were my shaman, which I used my boost on, and my warlock, which was leveled doing invasions. So, to be fair, my only invasion alt is my warlock. Whether he'll be leveled to 110 at any point in the near future in TBD. There are at the very least 3 characters that have priority over him atm. After my main, and my 2 most used alts, the rest are kind of a dice roll on which comes next.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no point to this thread.

Closing.