Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Sacrifice him to odin

Deleted
    Is the entrance to your apartment slightly below ground level (e.g. semi basement)? If so the frog is probably heading downhill looking for the water table.

I used to live in a "garden apartment" (near basement level at one side, ground level the other, as the building was on a hill). We used to get frogs stuck in the stairwell at the door every spring as they went looking for water to get their spawn on. We had to put bricks up one side of the steps so they could all get out again after making this wrong turn as not all could manage the vertical rise of each stair.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You keep doing this Bigzo, why.

Either way, you could switch to yellow lights, they're suppose to attract less bugs than a white light. Otherwise, you could try to safely relocate it, or just let it be.
    It was a valid deduction given recent errors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNZOman
    This frog is freaking huge though. It's like a third of my hand.
    Bullfrog is a popular ingredient in dishes here. Frogs across China are snickering at you for calling that a big frog.

Now, Andre Roussimoff was a different matter!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Bullfrog is a popular ingredient in dishes here. Frogs across China are snickering at you for calling that a big frog.

Now, Andre Roussimoff was a different matter!
    Oh man, Bullfrogs are the worse.

It doesn't help that they eat anything that moves to their mouth either. They;re freaking beasts.

Don't people call them Jabba the Hutt because they're so aggressive?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about them being called Jabba the Hutt, but they are known for their aggression and their appetite.

But around here, them's just good eatin'.

With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Frog...Its a enemy stand. Be carefull.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    And now a word from the Bursar of Unseen University: http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-toad-lick...you-1642946043
    So, go easy on the dried frog pills.

Frog at the Door is better than a 7 Foot deadly Brown Snake at the door.

Try kissing it...

It wants to hang out. Perhaps it is your new bestest pal. Now is it a frog, or is it a toad? Picture please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Run away quick or you'll run no more.

Big boot on your foot then.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV