Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    In short: she is a loser and val'kyr works like lives in old school games. she needs a lot of lives
    Basically the valkyr queen is her way to enter the infinite-life cheat mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I'm sure later on all of her fans will defend her somehow and claim she's still one of the good guys.
    Hey...

Not exactly sure why what she is doing is evil, to PC's or NPC's in the Horde, or the Alliance for that matter. Eyir is not "friends" with either side, and Heyla was the one supporting Sylvanas because she is mad at Odyn (for turning her into what she is) and wants to get Vengeance... from a purely RP perspective Sylvanas was justified in doing what she was doing.
    Found it.

Even when Sylvanas is acting like Emperor Palpatine trying to enslave creatures with the powers over life and death, she's "justified." My favorite part is how many people are now acknowledging what a terrible individual she is and laughing at the kiddies continuing to insist she dindu nuffin. Watching them sperg out the second she loses a single time and is exposed for what she actually is is great. What a nice treat on top of Legion.

Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    she wants to control the val'kyr as each time she dies, one can take her place in hell to let her come back to life, shes allready done this a few times, once being shot by a undead, once being stabbed i think, and once jumping off of icecrown citidal, so if she took control of her (the queen) she could have a TON of them, and that way, basically be immortal
    And then they say she ain't evil.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    And then they say she ain't evil.
    Val'yr aren't affected by the afterlife like normal souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Even when Sylvanas is acting like Emperor Palpatine trying to enslave creatures with the powers over life and death, she's "justified." My favorite part is how many people are now acknowledging what a terrible individual she is and laughing at the kiddies continuing to insist she dindu nuffin.
    Who would have thunk that Crazy would leave out that the Val'kyr aren't good guys either?

odyn and Sylvanas are made for eachother.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-08-30 at 04:24 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Who would have thunk that Crazy would leave out that the Val'kyr aren't good guys either?
    Probably because it has no relevancy to what I said broseph. Even if, in your best SDF white knight suit, you chose the worst possible individual for her to try and enslave (Let's for arguments sake say the Lich King), that doesn't change anything about the morality of what she's doing.

You seem to keep implying the Val'kyr are our enemies. And they aren't.

The sperging is fantastic.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the ending as Genn walked away breaking the arrow he had in the chest. I'd say this was a satisfying revenge for him.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to keep implying the Val'kyr are our enemies. And they aren't.

The sperging is fantastic.
    A guy that murders his friends and creates legions of spirit warriors to fight for him, trapped in his own realm doesn't scream strong ally.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    A guy that murders his friends and creates legions of spirit warriors to fight for him, trapped in his own realm doesn't scream strong ally.
    Have...have you actually played Legion? Odyn nor Eyir nor their Val'kyr are our enemies. Meanwhile Helya has an entire contingent of Kvaldir in the smack dab middle of Stormheim fucking shit up for everybody while Skovald is using Legion power to try and snag the Aegis. In fact, if you bothered to actually play the game, you'd know that Odyn, masquerading as Havi, helped the player along many times trying to complete the trials in order to secure the Aegis.

For somebody defending a character on the merits of "She does what she has to in order to get shit done" you sure don't seem to like to apply that to anybody else but your waifu. Certainly not the Titan Keeper actively helping us pass the trials for the Aegis when he could have sat there doing nothing and let Skovald take it due to his sheer headstart. And again when a group of female Vrykul warriors allied with Eyir (and thus Odyn) actively stand against Skovald and help us...

You're gunning for best SDF member in the fleet. I'm sure the Banshee Queen is proud of ya.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Eyir wasn't an enemy either. You're trying to make enslaving her sound like not such a bad thing. Heyla tried to screw the Alliance over by going back on her word. Sylvanas is a selfish asshole that will step over anyone's corpse to get what she wants. She doesn't need to be justified.
    Not only that but she and Odyn are fighting the Legion already. So even the 'doing it to fight the legion' angle falls flat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    She was enslaving her like Heyla was enslaved. It was payback from Heyla carried out by Sylvanas. People make it sound like she is doing stuff too be "muahahaha evil".

She is trying to avoid the Shadowlands, and is working with Heyla; both characters, Sylvanas and Heyla are driven at this point in time by vengeance. So from their point of view, they are both getting something in return. "Evil" is a matter of motivation, and PoV... and who ends up writing the history books.

She could have killed Genn, but as some point out she let him go, knowing that if she did it would escalate the war between Horde and Alliance. That was very considerate of her... if she were selfish she would have killed him while he was limping away.
    I must have missed the part where Sylvannas says anything like that at all. She seemed to just be dazed by despair seeing her plan fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Neither does a banshee queen who wants to enslave sentient beings to stave off her inevitable death.

She could have killed Genn, but as some point out she let him go, knowing that if she did it would escalate the war between Horde and Alliance. That was very considerate of her... if she were selfish she would have killed him while he was limping away.

Every time I think I've seen the most delusional argument about this character, its always one-upped.

Thank you, really.

Watch the video again... she is looking at him, while he is slowly walking away.
    Are you...are you doubling down on this claim? Really?

Its only once in a blue moon we get a gem like this. Savor it everyone.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 04:41 PM.

Watch the video again... she is looking at him, while he is slowly walking away.
    Umm, please, take your own advice on the subject.

I have a hard time believing a seasoned tactician, and one who is supernaturally numb to most emotions, is going to be dazed by something like that. She watched as he walked away with his back turned. She also shot him in the right shoulder, instead of his heart. She did not have to miss.
    You assume she could have.
    The point to all of that was Sylvanas thinking she had overestimated Genn. She didn't. She underestimated him. As much as Sylvy fans want to claim she's this master tactician? Genn pulled one on her. He didn't go for the kill, he went for Sylvy's lantern. And in turn robbed her of the means to extend the unnatural existence of her and her "race."
    Fitting revenge, considering she killed his son and destroyed his kingdom.

Unless you've just watched your master plan that would have made you effectively immortal crumble apart because you made a rookie mistake in battle and didn't protect the objective.

She was enslaving her like Heyla was enslaved. It was payback from Heyla carried out by Sylvanas. People make it sound like she is doing stuff too be "muahahaha evil".

She is trying to avoid the Shadowlands, and is working with Heyla; both characters, Sylvanas and Heyla are driven at this point in time by vengeance. So from their point of view, they are both getting something in return. "Evil" is a matter of motivation, and PoV... and who ends up writing the history books.

And what about the plague and resurrecting people against their will? One of which basically went through a massive depressive episode and ended up killing themselves again? The Gilnean war? Torturing Koltira for years because he wasn't a big enough douche to Thassarian and The Alliance?

God damnit, I like Sylvanas too, but she's a bad person now. She's isn't full on evil like the Legion or Old Gods, but she's bad. I get she's doing the whole Val'kyr thing because she doesn't want to go to the Shadowlands. But look at everything she's doing to avoid that. She has caused so much more pain than what it's worth for one person to be damned. I understand her point of view, I get it. But it's gotten to the point where it's a selfish quest for immortality where she doesn't care how many people get hurt. I like the character, but I can't morally justify her actions.

Sylvanas is an interesting character because she's gone from someone with a very tradgic back story, with one person who destroyed most of what she loved and ruined her life, and now she's becoming that same person. She will/arguably already has hurt people the same way Arthas hurt her.

*sigh*

Just some notes for people new to this subforum:

a.) They will not acknowledge Gilneas. They will hide behind Garrosh. And ignore, or even excuse, the fact that she used WMDs even forbidden by HIM.

b.) Because the Forsaken cannot procreate then its just all fair game. Its irrelevant how its done or why, its just ok if she does it because she needs troops. Mealy-mouthed arguments and twisting of words of the devs will be used to explain away killing people, resurrecting them, and then "charming" (Which isn't mind control because...reasons) to fight their former allies they were just immediately fighting alongside.

c.) Koltira deserved mind-wiping/torture/re-education/mind-control for the heinous crime of telling the other faction's general, "We both took pretty bad losses against the Scourge, let's have a ceasefire for now." Even after both generals acknowledge they will bring their full might against one another with no regard for their former camaraderie.

d.) Everything done during Wrath or Cataclysm, such as using WMDs, expeimenting and torturing people, and invading neutral nations, is ok because they were at War.

Just a cheat sheet for ya so you don't waste your time.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Well, I was wrong, she was watching Eyir, but as noted, if you want someone truly dead, you don't let them walk away.
    The powerfull being she was torturing just got freed. If I was her, I would be more concerned by wether or not Eyir would immediatly retaliate.

Anyway, the arrow Genn took was poisoned, and would have killed him if he hadn't escaped quickly, which clearly indicates that she didn't intent to spare his life.
    Last edited by mmoc121f221165; 2016-08-30 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will not acknowledge Gilneas. They will hide behind Garrosh. And ignore, or even excuse, the fact that she used WMDs even forbidden by HIM.
    Except for the stuff they are using is Horde approved, not the Wrathgate Blight.

b.) Because the Forsaken cannot procreate then its just all fair game. Its irrelevant how its done or why, its just ok if she does it because she needs troops.
    People who don't want to be undead can die again.

c.) Koltira deserved mind-wiping/torture/re-education/mind-control for the heinous crime of telling the other faction's general, "We both took pretty bad losses against the Scourge, let's have a ceasefire for now."
    Letting go of a victory and then getting his ass handed to him because he was unable to accept that his friend is now on the opposite side makes him a moron at best.

d.) Everything done during Wrath or Cataclysm, such as using WMDs, experimenting and torturing people, and invading neutral nations, is ok because they were at War.
    Experimentation is fucked up and its not ok. As for the other shit, yea. The only reason Garrosh disliked the blight is that it made his dream of the Forsaken dying harder to obtain.

Just because you repeat your little mantra doesn't make it true. Why you continue to ignore things is hilarious, has your hatred of Sylvanas made you this petty?
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-08-30 at 05:06 PM.
    Holy shit lol