Artifact gone after realm transfer

Hello,

As the title says, one of my Fangs of Ashamane (offhand) is gone after I transferred to another server.

It's not in the bank,void storage, mail or anywhere else.. Of course I opened a ticket and I'm waiting for a reply but I wanted to see if anyone encountered such a problem.

Since i effectively have 1 gear slot empty my Ilvl dipped badly and the rewards I get are sub-par.

Any help appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Any help appreciated!
    Wait for the ticket reply. There is nothing anyone on these forums can do, other than suggest you make a ticket, which you have already done.

Fang is 1 weapon other magical appears when equiped. Ofc you tried to equip it first before making this post els you gonna feel stupid soon.

Same with guardian and some other classes got 1 main hand.

If you know your class a bit druid officaly can not even duel wield daggers or fist weapons.
    Last edited by Az0na; 2016-08-30 at 04:52 PM.

Not only did that disappear but my primal egg disappeared at day #2, it was about to hatch :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    Fang is 1 weapon other magical appears when equiped. Ofc you tried to equip it first before making this post els you gonna feel stupid soon.

Same with guardian and some other classes got 1 main hand.

If you know your class a bit druid officaly can not even duel wield daggers or fist weapons.
    While being absolutely obnoxious, you actually managed to help.

After I got my dagger(s) [Fangs of Ashamane] I equipped them and indeed my Ilvl was 711 and in the character screen you can see one in the main hand and one in the off hand.

After the transfer I simply could not see the "off hand" part and my Ilvl was 640-ish.

Now I bagged it, re-equipped and my Ilvl is back up and so is my damage.

So thanks I guess, no need to be such a snob next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Not only did that disappear but my primal egg disappeared at day #2, it was about to hatch :/
    Who transfers at a expansion launch. Thats like asking for trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    While being absolutely obnoxious, you actually managed to help.

So thanks I guess, no need to be such a snob next time.
    Considering how many noobish questions people post around the launch of a new expansion, how can you expect anything else? My reply was trying to make you wait, think, DO something yourself and eventually figure it out, before a GM had a chance to reply to your ticket. Because it definitely falls into that category. Noobish. What he said was true, you cannot dualwield, and it has been stated many times that Artifacts are one slot and any offhand will automatically appear once equipped. After a server/faction transfer, it is always a good idea to double-check issues ingame before posting on forums or creating tickets. You didn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Considering how many noobish questions people post around the launch of a new expansion, how can you expect anything else? My reply was trying to make you wait, think, DO something yourself and eventually figure it out, before a GM had a chance to reply to your ticket. Because it definitely falls into that category. Noobish. What he said was true, you cannot dualwield, and it has been stated many times that Artifacts are one slot and any offhand will automatically appear once equipped. After a server/faction transfer, it is always a good idea to double-check issues ingame before posting on forums or creating tickets. You didn't do that.
    See the quoted text my friend, clearly wasn't aimed at you

And I think It's kind of a weird oversight not really a bug, but a legit question nonetheless, as someone that wanted to be "surprised" by this expansion how am i supposed to know what had change? In my eyes, I got two daggers and one of them was missing after the transfer.

The dip in Ilvl was misleading as well, if again it is one weapon, how come my Ilvl changed.
    Last edited by Beckers; 2016-08-30 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    See the quoted text my friend, clearly wasn't aimed at you
    I know, which is why I quoted the parts I did. And why I wrote "what he said".

as someone that wanted to be "surprised" by this expansion how am i supposed to know what had change? In my eyes, I got two daggers and one of them was missing after the transfer.
    Druids have never been able to dualwield, so that should have been your first hint that something was off. Also, patchnotes exist for a reason. It truly helps avoiding MANY noobish questions after a new patch (which in this case is the pre-patch, not the launch itself). Other than that, there are a ton of guides concerning artifacts specifically, which holds many answers to this specific part of a new patch. Generally speaking, even if you want to be surprised by new content, it's a good idea to read at least SOME of the stuff being written about the new stuff, so you don't make tickets or forumposts for no reason. It's a waste of time.

The dip in Ilvl was misleading as well, if again it is one weapon, how come my Ilvl changed.
    As mentioned earlier, always double-check issues ingame after a server/faction change. You had the artifact equipped and equipping the mainhand works like it casts a spell that grants you the offhand. When you change, all spells and effects are removed and so did the offhand. Some items may instantly grant you the same spell/effect again, others may not and need to be re-applied. In this case, re-equipped.

There are logical explanations for all your problems. You just need to think before you post.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2016-08-30 at 05:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As the problem seems to be solved and most of the rest of the thread leans toward condescending comments or comments that have nothing to do with the topic the thread will be closed.

Be nice people. A lot of people have just come back and are finding their way. No need to imply they are stupid because they didn't realize something.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."