10+ Year Old Account
    I cheesed both UH and frost artifact quests as blood, don't tell anyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Think i found a bug with frost that wasn't fixed yet

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=13#post-248

On Beta 110 premade it still only stacks to 5, even thou they said that Trait should increase the max stacks.
    You had to really search to find that, because that is a really old out of date statement. (and it's not a bug it just doesn't do that anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    I actually did the UH, and didn't really have an issue, gear level is like 720 so nothing excessive.

I had to DS a few times and made use of CC on occasion, but nothing crazy.

I'm kinda curious about trying out the frost one now myself.
    Frost one wasn't too bad for me, was at 718 ilvl doing it. I died once and had to burn about 6 health pots and 2 food but it wasn't too bad.

Kazzak leech trinket helped a ton in there, didn't use it for the first few pulls and one of those was the one I died on. After that with using it and cycling DS and heal pots as necessary I was fine the rest of the day.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    The one thing frost is terrible at... surviving the weapon quest... Fuck it's still hard LOL

Control undead is your friend. Bring health tonics

- - - Updated - - -

Least now I can speed things up and kill faster :-)
    I honestly found it very easy myself too.

people are struggling and dieing on the artifact quest?

Deleted
    UH at 100 was piss-easy at 732. Even in the last phase I just pulled everything and exploded it before pulling and wtfpwning the boss, pulling when I was at 30% hp.

Then I did frost at 105, and was surprised. Got hit hard as fuck, barely survived with 5% and a bit of luck. Same thing happened with my Mage. My guess is simply that artifact quests are easy at 100, and relatively hard at 105+. Hard, however, is an overstatement, it's totally doable.

The only time I died during the Frost quest was fighting Baelgun because like an idiot I didn't realise he remained stationary when Bladestorm'ing. Everything else was easy as pie.

I did the frost quest as like 690, but didnt bring any food or potions, so it was really slow and tedious. Really wish I bought food for between each fight. Enslaving undead helped a ton though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving frost so far, feels like I'm really owning those n00bs with my frost abilities, like I'm back in the golden olden days of masterfrost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    Does anyone feel like some hotfixes went out for Frost today? Yesterday, my Fury warrior buddy was smashing me in all situations; today I'm even beating him on single target. Might just be some scaling shit but I feel like my 130k single target DPS at 104 is pretty high...
    As I been saying frost is awesome to level as. Plus the hidden events that happens make it more awesome
    I got to 110 3x faster as frost. UH is slow as shit except 30 seconds wrath walk. Switched at 106. Could not take it anymore. Started with full M hfc gear too... burst cleave with scythe is unmatched
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    As I been saying frost is awesome to level as. Plus the hidden events that happens make it more awesome
    I got to 110 3x faster as frost. UH is slow as shit except 30 seconds wrath walk. Switched at 106. Could not take it anymore. Started with full M hfc gear too... burst cleave with scythe is unmatched
    They're about equal to level with, because honestly Unholy has plenty if not more tools than Frost to make leveling go super fast

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    They're about equal to level with, because honestly Unholy has plenty if not more tools than Frost to make leveling go super fast
    With machine gun frost special I feel I'm killing mobs faster. The armor trait helps with surviving and death strike. Corpse shield helps but my haste is less the 10% so the wound, dnd, and ss combo is not working even with infected claws.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Artificat is hard? Are you serious? I hope not. I have started this quest as 743 DW Frost and demolished everyone on my path. Every single mini boss I encountered died in several seconds. Yes, I used flasks and Pillar of Frost every time, but they are essential. Frost is great and will be more then competitive for high-end playing.

Thinking of making DK my alt, nabbing the frost artifact at 640 ilevel lvl 100 doably boys lol? Or am I going to have to ghetto blood this shit.

lucky i decided to just grab the Frost/Blood artifact at lvl 103 before the DDOS attacks started

I honestly dont know how people found Frost one difficult? did you not use Dark succor to heal up from one mob to the next? did you not control undead?

Im at a serious loss here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    lucky i decided to just grab the Frost/Blood artifact at lvl 103 before the DDOS attacks started

I honestly dont know how people found Frost one difficult? did you not use Dark succor to heal up from one mob to the next? did you not control undead?

Im at a serious loss here
    It was a bit difficult for me too (though I didn't exactly die), but that was probably because I did it without proper weapons (used a grey one and good ol' 8dps thunderfury), had already sold my lvl100 weapons and didn't know that a vendor in acherus sold weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Dark Succor needs to be bumped up in healing.

It's absolutely not fair that on my demonhunter, a soul from killing a mob nets me 60% of my HP back yet Dark Succor heals my DK at best for 30-35% HP back.

Death Knight survivability is absolute trash.

The min heal on DS is 10%, Dark Succor is 20%, and if you go Frost and go down the right side of the artifact your DS when you pop IBF is a full heal. Unless you're overpulling you shouldn't need much more than Dark Succor to sustain you, and even on big pulls use all your tools available to you instead of just facetanking for no reason.

Also, DH heal like that because it's their ONLY healing source.

It's their only healing source because they have an icebound fortitude on 1/3 the cooldown, their damage reduction is 15% stronger (35 vs 20), it lasts 2 seconds longer, gives them 50% dodge for 10 seconds, and with artifact resets their mobility (2 fel rushes) to boot.

If we're gonna use long cooldowns such as a 3 min IBF (with artifact investment), the 4 min metamorphosis is also virtually a full heal sustained for the entirety of metamorphosis with soul rending.

There's no reason why a class as immobile as DK should not have substantially stronger defenses. Especially from a PvP perspective as well.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-08-31 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    The min heal on DS is 10%, Dark Succor is 20%, and if you go Frost and go down the right side of the artifact your DS when you pop IBF is a full heal. Unless you're overpulling you shouldn't need much more than Dark Succor to sustain you, and even on big pulls use all your tools available to you instead of just facetanking for no reason.

Also, DH heal like that because it's their ONLY healing source.
    Are you playing Frost?