Resto Artifact leveling for 5Man's

Hey there

ive been reading
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classe...storation/gear

and i was wondering, maybe i just dont really get my class and how its going to heal in legion,
    but for purely 5 man dungeons, wouldent it be better to go up the path leading to tital pools right away?
    i will, only, be doing 5 man's, the only raid i might be going into is LFR..

and, is healing stream totem really going to be such a big part of our healing now?
    or is that mostly for the raids? (or is it still the best way to go for 5 man?

thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Most guides are written with raiding in mind, and the fact that you will end up in situations like X or Y only in raids, are part of the decision making when picking talents, traits and rotations. This goes for all classes, all specs.

For Leveling, dungeons and soloing, other stuff becomes relevant. Take the Arms warrior talent Second Wind. Not recommended for raiding. But totally awesome for leveling. Why? Less downtime between mobs means faster leveling. With that in mind, take what YOU like from those raiding guides, and take what YOU feel is best suited to your playstyle. Keep in mind that there is a good reason for picking whatever the guide writers pick, but don't rely on it 100% for your dungeon experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    Hey there

ive been reading
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classe...storation/gear

and i was wondering, maybe i just dont really get my class and how its going to heal in legion,
    but for purely 5 man dungeons, wouldent it be better to go up the path leading to tital pools right away?
    i will, only, be doing 5 man's, the only raid i might be going into is LFR..

and, is healing stream totem really going to be such a big part of our healing now?
    or is that mostly for the raids? (or is it still the best way to go for 5 man?

thanks in advance!
    Honestly no. Healing the five man's, queen's decree has 100% uptime with HST and heals for a lot. Tidal Pools is nice, but the healing just isn't as much. If you run echo, it gets even better with 2 charges of HST.

Deleted
    i plan to take tidal chains first (want that faster healing wave for regular healing and critty healing surge when s... hits the fan), then jump right side until end, continue left side. finally finish in middle.

Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    i plan to take tidal chains first (want that faster healing wave for regular healing and critty healing surge when s... hits the fan), then jump right side until end, continue left side. finally finish in middle.
    This is my plan as well, really good way to quickly gain power for 5-mans. Pick the talent Crashing Waves as well and you will pretty much only have TW'd heals.

Thanks all of you, guess ive been underestimating the value of HST quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoforte View Post
    Honestly no. Healing the five man's, queen's decree has 100% uptime with HST and heals for a lot. Tidal Pools is nice, but the healing just isn't as much. If you run echo, it gets even better with 2 charges of HST.
    Same goes with Riptide, right?
    ___
    I'm using a Riptide build and my first way is up to Tidal Pools and afterwards to Queen's Decree. Simply due to the fact Riptide is always our Nr. 1 healing ability in every scenario. Making it better and everything around it will overall make you better in every possible way. While HST may be very good as well I'm still prioritizing Riptide (that's why I took the 15% more Riptide healing and Tidal Pools before the HST path).