Anyone else have a problem in dungeons only today?

My net was fine, and overall game seemed fine. No latency to speak of. But screen froze up 3x in HoV until they finally had to replace me (no hard feelings, I would have replaced me too). Fairly new computer and no history of problems like this - I tanked HFC several times last week with no issues. Just wondering if it's a new xpac bug that will take care of itself, or if I need to do some problem solving on my end.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

15+ Year Old Account
    my ques are actually 3hrs long and i havent gotten into a dungeon bc i give up after 2 hrs of waiting

Could be an addon issue, I suppose. Have to run to work now, but will try without addons tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    my ques are actually 3hrs long and i havent gotten into a dungeon bc i give up after 2 hrs of waiting
    Same. I was queued for so long I forgot and looked up and was like oh 2 hours and some change..

I guess normals aren't a thing anyone ever does?

I'm a tank, so tank queue. I only wanted to "claim the Aegis" and complete my quest. I over-gear the instance significantly and could probably solo it, but only if I can stay logged in. :P

Same here, I never played DPS before, but gosh, your queues are awful, I thought I was bugged or something! I expected more interest in Dungeons, but maybe most are levelling in zones.

Everytime I did a normal the queues were instant. I was dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

that is strange - i qued for eye of azhara last night to do the end zone quest and got in withing 10 minutes as dps -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    that is strange - i qued for eye of azhara last night to do the end zone quest and got in withing 10 minutes as dps -_-
    same, didnt wait more than 15 mins for EoA norm as a mage last night. 2-3 hrs queues for a dungeon seem weird

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    No latency to speak of. But screen froze up 3x in HoV until they finally had to replace me
    Seems like a client side issue. See if you can get the screen freezing to happen again. Try a fresh install, disable all addons, process of elimination.

Do you have Advance combat logging on? Try disabling that and fiddle with the Network settings. Blizz mentioned some DDOS attacks yesterday that could have led to some issues. As @Fretzur said; check if you get the freeze today as well. If so, turn off all addons in-game during play itself and check which addon(s) could be causing the freeze. If you are a DPS the group won't mind you in-game debugging so long you let them know. if not, try and get a grp with friends so that they don't mind while you tinker.

Also check the option to show LUA errors. That might help.

My only problems with legion dungeons are that a) the queue times for dps are 1.5+ hours and b) the last random dungeon I did awarded me a grand total of less than 3 bars of xp. I guess in the end b) killed my desire to run dungeons at all, making a) pretty much academic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    My only problems with legion dungeons are that a) the queue times for dps are 1.5+ hours .
    they are not - tonight i had instant que as dps - there must be something wrong either with you client or account if you wait that long

granted that i qued for specific not random dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Fretzur View Post
    Seems like a client side issue. See if you can get the screen freezing to happen again. Try a fresh install, disable all addons, process of elimination.
    Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Do you have Advance combat logging on? Try disabling that and fiddle with the Network settings. Blizz mentioned some DDOS attacks yesterday that could have led to some issues. As @Fretzur said; check if you get the freeze today as well. If so, turn off all addons in-game during play itself and check which addon(s) could be causing the freeze. If you are a DPS the group won't mind you in-game debugging so long you let them know. if not, try and get a grp with friends so that they don't mind while you tinker.

Also check the option to show LUA errors. That might help.
    Thanks all for the tips. I disabled non-essential addons and ran it again today without a hitch. May never know what the real problem was, but I'm gtg for the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think queues are broken. Midafternoon I queued for two dungeons and got in within seconds (as dps both times). I stopped to do some things and came back after dinner, and then I could no longer get in - I would queue, and it would say average wait times in the seconds - as in 17 seconds, 19 seconds, etc. But I would never get a queue pop, regardless of what the average wait said. I waited 25 minutes once, 5 minutes the second time, and 65 minutes the third time, before giving up and logging for the night. Hopefully they will have it working tomorrow, at least while the kiddies are in school perhaps it won't be jacked up.