10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
    then why would you open the topic and make a comment
    clearly you do give a damn or you are desperate for attention
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    how many?????????????????
    7-8 milion max - the fact that yesterday there was no que on Draenor-EU around 17:00 when 2 years ago there was already 8 hour que if you tried to log in at that moment speaks very loudly how much players they lost.

Much, much, much more exist in China. See a spike this month, then see fall like never before :P

There is no way even more than a million actively play in the US / EU .. the rest is all China, where players play literally cheaply.

Since China numbers count, it added to 5 million last "reportable" sub count anyways.

OP:
    Shitty poll. Minimum is 7M, really? Shitty poll.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-08-31 at 05:45 AM.

then why would you open the topic and make a comment
    clearly you do give a damn or you are desperate for attention
    ... That's probably the most famous movie quote in the world, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    7-8 milion max - the fact that yesterday there was no que on Draenor-EU around 17:00 when 2 years ago there was already 8 hour que if you tried to log in at that moment speaks very loudly how much players they lost.
    no queue merely means blizzard learnt from their mistakes of draenor causing 3mill to unsubscribe due to server issues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    ... That's probably the most famous movie quote in the world, dude.
    a movie about my life?
    i did not quote a movie

Hope it is around 4 million or less. So they start considering vanilla servers.

a movie about my life?
    i did not quote a movie
    I'm now assuming that you're trolling me, but just in case you're sincere...

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," is the most famous line from Gone With The Wind.

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    Hope it is around 4 million or less. So they start considering vanilla servers.
    Good example of why they will never consider them.

Anyway, I'm sure its up close to 9-10m.
    The amount of people making threads on topics that we have known about for 8 months never fails to amaze me here. They HAVE to be returning subs, surely?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Another fact is that Blizzard tripled the population cap after WoD's launch to avoid further queues. So having no queues mean nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I'm now assuming that you're trolling me, but just in case you're sincere...

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," is the most famous line from Gone With The Wind.
    well that's very narcissistic of you to expect everyone to like the same movies as you
    i don't like romance movies they make me depressed
    i have never seen that movie

no queue merely means blizzard learnt from their mistakes of draenor causing 3mill to unsubscribe due to server issues
    ye right -_- if they did there wouldnt be que at 20:00 either

+ high pop servers really got hit hard by sharding tech - leveling on high pop and low pop look exackly the same - you barely see any other players anymore - last night spent few hours in Azsuna and ocasionaly i seen 1-2 players when in WoD people were swarming - very strange experience for mega pop server

Actually, they beefed up server capacity. A few months back when a few servers dropped to low/med people freaked out. But it was because blizzard increased server capacity in anticipation of legion

Well I just checked the numbers and everyone is way off. WoW subs are currently peaking at 14 million. Highest they've ever been

There ya go OP.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Another fact is that Blizzard tripled the population cap after WoD's launch to avoid further queues. So having no queues mean nothing.
    i told blizzard months ago they needed to prepare(by some mirracle they read all my suggestions for years now)
    basically the first 3 months
    before most people were even 110 in w.o.d
    3mill quit
    this was before they even new about garrison and flying issues
    it was before garrison and flying complaints began
    and they lost 3 mill
    the only thing that could of caused it was all the lag and server crashes and giant queues

i estimate around extra 1mill left (total 4mill) due to flying
    extra 1 mill left(total 5mill) due to they scrapped faralon and only they built garrisons incorrectly(it should of functioned similar to current class halls)

if blizzard truly did fix their servers
    and do not scrap anything
    then they could have a bright future of sustaining 9-10mill subs for the entire 2016 and 2017 then in 2018 they would slowly go down like a normal expansion

15+ Year Old Account
    Im gonna ball park it around 8-9 and just for the record just because it doesnt look or feel like there are many players doesnt mean they are not there due to blizzards new phasing system if it gets to crowded at one spot they phase them somewhere else.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Wow Census is showing 3.7 million characters online in the last day. So for the US/EU, you're probably looking at 4 million sold, on top of the 2.5-3 million still playing last week. (The graph has been bouncing around the same levels for a while.)

I'd feel comfortable with 7 million for EU/US. China, no clue. Probably won't see Blizzard announcing anything unless they break a record.

I'm not playing Legion, but it looks like they may have brought a lot of people back - and the groundwork is there to keep a good number of them around a while. So, I don't think WoW's death is imminent - or any case for vanilla servers being made. Sorry, guys. WoW is most likely back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Well I just checked the numbers and everyone is way off. WoW subs are currently peaking at 14 million. Highest they've ever been

There ya go OP.
    where is the proof?
    blizzard claims they aren't reporting subs anymore so where the fuck did you pull those numbers out from