Poll: Where Did You Start?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stormheim, absolutely hated it but at least it's out of the way now. I'm going to dread doing that zones on alts.

Azsuna, cuz crafting quests. After that, I'mma hit Stormheim because I am Forsaken. After that? Not sure yet.

Azuna, had both tailoring and engineering quests there.

Azsuna because I read it has the quests I need for the professions I have and I wanted that stuff opened up sooner than later.

Coolest thing about this zone, there is a hidden off the path trail that you can take to the top of a mountain to get a treasure. I jumped off and used my goblin glider...you can see the entire zone...looks awesome. I totally recommend everyone do this before flying comes to Legion (This is one of the treasures in the north of the zone and if you use handy notes it will tell you to take a path up the mountain)

Would I start with this zone again? I'll know once I do the other zones

started in Azuna gonna finish it tonight and move to Val'sharah then Highmountain probably on friday and Stormheim during weekend (hopefully they will fix bugges quests by then)

Stormheim might be decent but i didn't feel it have me the Legion intro i was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    They're definitely trying to make leveling more of a thing. It's slower, especially with the significantly reduced xp from kills, and there are tighter, but longer, storyline quest chains.
    the thing is they tried it already in mop and it backfired a lot for them for alts - this time will be 10 times worse :/

Azsuna. At first it was a case of "I'll do it first because I'll probably not enjoy it as much as Stormheim, and it has my profession quests!", but now... I'm LOVING it, and am sad to soon be done with it... :'(

They really hit the ball out of the park with the zones this time around. Everything they did right with WoD leveling has been improved upon, and the things they did wrong have been changed.

Azuna, because Naga. That's it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal91j View Post
    that brings me to another point

i ABSOLUTELY love the story in all the quests.. it's the most fun lore filled quests ive experienced in wow tbh

- - - Updated - - -

im excited then! i just started stormheim!
    Couldn't agree more! I've started in Azsuna as well, as a DH, and for the first time I've gone slowly, reading every quests text and paying attention to the zone and the Npc's, and it's been the best leveling experience I've had in ages.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Started in Azuna cause that's were my jewel crafting quest was. Going to do all the zones and your level don't matter so it seemed like a good place to start.

Started in Stormheim then did Azuna and now lvl 106 in High Mountain, Stormheim was fantastic, just like playing Wrath again, Azuna bored me

Started in Aszuna,cause I read on the forums,that Stormheim quests are bugged (?) and that the zone is heavily attacked by the Burning Legion. I'm leveling slowly atm,reading every piece of lore,like I would chew a piece of meat for 36 times. WoD lore void is a traumatic experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valsharah was enjoyable, it sounded deceptively tranquil so I had to check it out.

Azuna is the 'default chosen one' by the U.I. so I didn't argue, I really don't care about that kinda thing. Heh. I'll pick differently for alts, if I learn other zones are faster, or flow better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    Azuna, had both tailoring and engineering quests there.
    Exactly as I do !
    ---------------
    Please vorfige me for rgammar miskates; ingiliz not is ym tanive ganluage.

Highmountain because my shaman is a Tauren. After that not sure where I will go.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Highmountain for my hunter. Currently level 103 and still not done with the zone. Next zone will depend on where my Leather-working takes me - haven't started levelling it yet.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

10+ Year Old Account
    I started in (and am now finishing) Stormheim. Might go Azsuna afterwards.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Deleted
    I started it with cows... Highmountain.
    Did about half of Azsuna for now and am lvl 105.