Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    No there aren't, you're just flat out lying.
    He's not, but you don't have to grind - you do have to do a dungeon or two. Questing alone will NOT get you to 110.
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Damn, I chose Stormheim. Horde here, what bug is that?

So if I get stuck can I chose another area in my Order Hall?
    It's an Alliance side bug, not sure if Horde have it. It was fixed on launch when I did it, not sure if the problem still persists though. It was literally one of the initial 3 quests you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    yes
    if you gain a level, you can literally log out and in, and the mobs will be 1 level higher, /reload may work
    (is a log / reload even required?)

i'm wondering how this is going to work with leveling with friends / pvp...
    are you in different phases (a 108 can't see a 105)
    no 110's ganking 101's because you can't see em?

or will a 101 and 109 be in same area and the 109 see's mobs at 109 and 101 sees em as 101?
    that's what i'm not sure about myself lol
    Player levels don't scale. So a 110 will still be able to see you at 101. As far as the mobs go... once you're 50% through your level, the mobs will match you. So when you're 25% through 107, the mobs will still be 106. Once you get to 50% through 107, they will match you. The only exception is 110. Once you max out, all mobs will be 110. At least that's how I understood it.

I did every quest, bonus objective, boss and 95% of the loot chests in Azsura and I am 5 bars into 103. I also did 1 dungeon run.

The order halls have XP missions...but that "sizable xp" reward I got was only 30k...kind of a joke for a 8hr mission.

I can honestly say questing was way smoother in WoD so far. Also the chests felt way more rewarding. Looting 10-20 artifact power doesn't feel very rewarding. Everything is also in a treasure box in that first zone I did. I liked WoD where you see a hammer, sword etc. lying on the ground and you grabbed it and boom something useful you might use as an upgrade. Also the xp for doing treasures is nothing. In WoD they really added up. That was a big mistake on the developers side too.

Looking at it thus far, I think I can hit 110 with the 4 zones but it isn't as easy and fluid as it was in WoD. That questing was FUN...so fun I did it like 15x on alts. I doubt I will do it more than a few times on alts in Legion.

I don't know how people are having so many problems - i'm about an hour into my second zone and i am 106 and 25%.

I have done everything, quests, area quests, profession Q, class hall, character/artifact and 2 dungeons only as i got the quests.

im level 106 and just started my third zone
    my first zone aszuna i didn't complete all the quests

im enjoying it, i did all the quests in highmountain and gained 4 levels including a few class quests too

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I leveled from 100 to 104 only in Stormheim + some class hall stuff and i'm 108 now and i've only done Stormheim and Aszuna.

Again, mobs just do not scale with you. If you are level 105, the mobs around you will still be 104, so there is a cap to that. And 2 levels per zone, obviously. And grind the rest 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    People do not understand the levelling curve is non-linear, so you cannot scale a (n+0;n+2,5) segment so it had the same area as (m+0,5;m+3) one. So each zone has to begin and end with an integer number of levels.

- - - Updated - - -

There are reports that you can only reach 109 with all quests in the zones. So it is not "2,5", but, as I said, 2 level per zone that left you to grind the rest.
    I can say the report it's possibile, i do 2 level on Stormheim, not 1,5 not 2,5.
    But i can also say to you Dungeon have main quest zone, so you have to do dungeon to really complete zone quest, i can assume the gap MUST be filled with dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The 4 zones in Legion have more content than 7 zones had in previous expansions
    Bullshit. It doesn't even have the same content 4 zones had in previous expansions.