Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Why the fuck do you play an MMO?
    I play an MMO because the people I want to game with play an MMO, and the game is fun. I dunno, that's it really. Not too complex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    If you don't want to socialize, go play a single player RPG.
    What are you, the gaming police? No thanks. I'll keep playing my MMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    With all the phasing going on. You barely see a small percentage of your server.
    There are like 5 different faces going on Outland realm and everytime it gets to crowded you see half the world fading away around you.
    This is one of those features who will probably hurt more people then actually help.

I don't see point in MMO's having a feature that makes the world less populated.

And no one can convince me why it's better.
    I am playing a MMORPG, i don't want to see 20% of the active players of my server.

Legion is obviously doing quite amazing so far it has shown us. but the new phasing feature, is one of the biggest NO in WoW history.
    agreed
    the world feels empty
    this feels like an offline singleplayer game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    If you must be with those people, party up. Other wise there's no need to be next to them
    You are everything that is wrong with MMOs. You are what is causing the death of MMOs. Please go look up the definition of MMORPG.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Don't you people ever get tired of being negative? The constant whining is actually crazy, it's always something. Yes maybe Outland will be seeing less people, not even sure that's true. But for lower population realms this is a good change. Your avatar suits you.
    Yeah, pretty much this. It's the same everywhere man. Always people upset over something. Goes back to freaking 3rd grade when they're crying they wanted to play hide and seek instead of tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Only 30% of the whole community raids.
    Raiding is a dead and outdated concept of oldschool MMO's.

The faster Blizzard realize this the faster we will have a better game. (Legion)
    Nice made up and completely false number there. Luckily there a sites that track progress and show us a glimpse of taid activity and it is fairy consistently double your imaginary number.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Nice made up and completely false number there. Luckily there a sites that track progress and show us a glimpse of taid activity and it is fairy consistently double your imaginary number.
    You think 60% of the population raids? Are you insane? That would be an AWESOME number

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Tweets-DLC-423

33% of the population killed the first boss of Siege of Orgrimmar in felx, normal mode of today. This is data from MoP though.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-31 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You think 60% of the population raids? Are you insane? That would be an AWESOME number

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Tweets-DLC-423

33% of the population killed the first boss of Siege of Orgrimmar in felx, normal mode of today. This is data from MoP though.
    Even your own link shows you low balled the shit out of things. There were 4 difficulties in MoP and just from 1 it was higher then what you had said. Then when you factor in the other modes you end up significantly higher. Sure some people do 3 or 4 modes but others only do 1 or 2 and that isn't going to include the one you picked all the time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Argument 1 - I want the server to be more alive with less phasing.

Argument 2 - I want the server to be less laggy, and I want a stable launch.

The decision comes down to which one the majority of the player base is in agreement with.
    For the moment they can't do both it seems.

Actually no I can't agree to that. No bs no trolling just 100% fact based...from my perspective world interaction is fine. Sometimes population is a little thinner than I'd prefer but I'm realistic its a game you will have more people on at times less at others such is life. Also in general I can see the new tech hurting RPers but I thought blizz said they were working on making it better for those players? Anyway I don't RP in this game.

In general I think its funny some of you declare what is and that's just law? western mmorpgs are built for raids...? Who pulled that out their ass? MMORPG games are built for whatever direction the devs choose..there are mmos wholly focused on pvp for instance...others the center piece is storytelling. Wow is sometimes classed as a theme park mmo offering a bit of everything. If you want to raid raid...pvp then pvp...world quest..ok do it...dab into a mix of everything cool. That's wow.

Deleted
    Well.. It was weird standing in dalaran about 30 minuts before the launch and only being able to see about 5 other people (literally). Or leaving EK on am empty boat and suddenly being on a crowded boat after a loading screen.