Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which classes have dedicated Order Hall teleport spells atm ?

I was under the impression every single class would get their own variation of the Death Gate teleport to their order hall as asson as they establish it, but after some browsing this does not seem to be the case anymore ?

I am 99% sure DKs, mages, druids still get a spell to go directly into their order hall .. correct ?

Any other classes get it ? If not then they all need to get there via Dalaran every time ?

Monks have - their Zen Piligrimage no longer teleports to Pandaria, but to Wandering Island instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

so only DKs, Mages, Druids, & Monks ?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/unlocki...ss-order-halls

alright this pretty much answer my question

cheers

I hate to go through Dalaran every time.
    Then do that stupid Garrison Table.

I am thinking about stop playing DH.
    Try the one with direct portal.

Is "DKs, Mages, Druids, Monks" it?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, paladins don't have a teleport to class hall.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I was under the impression every single class would get their own variation of the Death Gate teleport to their order hall as asson as they establish it, but after some browsing this does not seem to be the case anymore ?
    IIRC they scrapped it and gave us all a Dala HS instead.

thankfully 4 classes I will play a lot - DH, Warrior, Shaman, Hunter all have a relatively easy way via Krasus Landing

Yay for druid and their big room of portals to... places I care not about, but they are there!

I can't find the forge though, but meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Besides the one in Krasus' landing Warriors get one in Azsuna. I was questing there last night and after a bunch of quests the Val'kyr popped up and said something along the lines of, "Azsuna is now safe enough to jump to/from". Near where you find senegos the first time is now a val'kyr that functions identically to the dalaran jump AND you can jump straight back to Azsuna from Skyhold aswell. I'm guessing more zones will have this. She's near a flightpath so MAYBE all flight paths will have a val'kyr, haven't checked though.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaplu View Post
    As far as I know, paladins don't have a teleport to class hall.
    Really? I thought I saw a portal in Windrunner's Sanctuary or whatever it is called

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yay for druid and their big room of portals to... places I care not about, but they are there!
    The Duskwood portal is essentially a Stormwind portal. It takes 30 seconds to fly to the city once you arrive. The Grizzly Hills portal is a really quick route to Northrend, and the Mount Hyjal portal is a better Kalimdor shortcut than our old Moonglade teleport (which we can still access as well, only now via the Dreamway).

Think about what's pretty close to the portal destinations rather than the location names listed on them. Druids got a nice little bonus with the Dreamway this expansion -- a direct port to our order hall and our own (limited) world portal hub.

A bit OT but where can you find auctioneers in the broken isles or order halls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    A bit OT but where can you find auctioneers in the broken isles or order halls?
    I believe there's no auctioneer in Dalaran, have not explored the Order Hall that much so not sure there

the druid world portals arent really a big deal, since in Legion everyone gets :

- 5 portals in the Chamber of the Guardian in the center of Dalaran - CoT, Wyrmrest, Karazhan, Dalaran crater & Shattrath
    - and 5 (IIRC) portals to the 4 major faction cities + Vale (which itself has 6 more portals, including to Northrend Dalaran) within your faction area in Dalaran (and lets not forget the Cata/Blasted Lands/Peninsula/Ashran portals in OG/SW ...)

havent checked if the old CoT portal in the violet citadel (like in Northrend Dalaran) is still there in the new Dalaran, but I presume not since the CoT portal is now in the Chamber of the Guardian

Dalaran really went full Portal on us

- - - Updated - - -

I believe there's no auctioneer in Dalaran
    that couldnt possibly be the case ...

Monk's zen Pilgrimage is lovely, although I would have prefered the Peak of Serenity for our Order Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Really? I thought I saw a portal in Windrunner's Sanctuary or whatever it is called
    Yes Pallies have a direct postal from Dala to Light's Hope Chapel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Warriors have the coolest way of coming out of their class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so only DKs, Mages, Druids, & Monks ?
    I'm pretty sure warriors can just straight up leap into the sky, taking them to their order hall. Or was this removed in beta?

At any rate i find it a little disappointing not all classes get a teleport. It may be trivial but helps with that class fantasy/identity blizzards been talking so much about. (E.g. warriors heroic leap into Valhalla, druids walk through the emerald dream, etc.)

I'm pretty sure blizzard could have come up with a flashy way for other classes to get to their order halls, if not just a basic teleport for practicality's sake. I know Dalaran is super laggy for me, so I'm quite glad I'm a druid.

Anyways i think blizzard should add more order hall teleports. You can't just leave half of the classes hanging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the druid one. We have portals to other locations in Azeroth - Grizzly Hills, Hyjal, Feralas, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Well, Warriors have the coolest way of coming out of their class hall.
    I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this.