Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ilvl 815 but cant queue for random heroics

Any reason why? I have a lockout for every heroic dungeon, but this was a problem ever since they implemented the system in WotLK.

so you have never been able to queue for a random ever? Did you raise a ticket with Blizz to debug?

Maybe you haven't selected any role or have had the deserter buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Main reason I can think of is that the ilvl on your character pane rounds up, whereas the ilvl you need for dungeons doesn't, so you can't be 814.7, even though it scales up on your character pane

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Main reason I can think of is that the ilvl on your character pane rounds up, whereas the ilvl you need for dungeons doesn't, so you can't be 814.7, even though it scales up on your character pane
    the required ilvl is 810

op make sure you select a role

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    so you have never been able to queue for a random ever? Did you raise a ticket with Blizz to debug?

Maybe you haven't selected any role or have had the deserter buff.
    Just cant queue for Legion heroic dungeons. Worked easily before. I'm trying to write Blizzard, but they dont have a suited ticket option for my problem. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    ..., but they dont have a suited ticket option for my problem. -_-
    Try the cancelling subscription option. That will get a response fast GL!

Edit: Did you try to queue with all add-ons disabled? Maybe something is screwing up with the LFG.

Does Legion have a Proving Grounds requirement to queue like Mists & WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    Does Legion have a Proving Grounds requirement to queue like Mists & WoD?
    Nope. Legion hc LFD doesnt require PG. Its because I did all dungeons by going manually there. Thats what I get for helping guild mates.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Try the cancelling subscription option. That will get a response fast GL!

Edit: Did you try to queue with all add-ons disabled? Maybe something is screwing up with the LFG.
    I would try this, open a sub cancelling ticket due to unplayable, they will answer quicker.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

I believe you cant use the LFD tool because of the dungeon lockouts. I got saved to all hcs aswell, and when we did try and use the tool, it wasnt going for a random dungeon, but instead for specific dungeons, which does lock out.

Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    I believe you cant use the LFD tool because of the dungeon lockouts. I got saved to all hcs aswell, and when we did try and use the tool, it wasnt going for a random dungeon, but instead for specific dungeons, which does lock out.
    Then this would be the first time since the implementation of the system back in 2009. Its not even funny. Now I'll miss out on gear for mythic dungeons, AP, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just cant queue for Legion heroic dungeons. Worked easily before. I'm trying to write Blizzard, but they dont have a suited ticket option for my problem. -_-
    So this is one of the reasons why ticket responses take ages.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Are you sure that you put a check in to role thingyes ???

Deleted
    If you solo queued for them all you can't random, dunno why, bug is bug. (or weird legion change)

Then this would be the first time since the implementation of the system back in 2009. Its not even funny. Now I'll miss out on gear for mythic dungeons, AP, etc.
    it's just a day and mythic dungeons aren't exactly serious business.

Hmmm... So 810 for Heroics, but I'm also hearing that 810 is plenty good to start mythics? Is that because mythics are on a sliding scale this xpac?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    it's just a day and mythic dungeons aren't exactly serious business.
    I think you mean a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I think you mean a week.
    Mhh no I meant a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Hmmm... So 810 for Heroics, but I'm also hearing that 810 is plenty good to start mythics? Is that because mythics are on a sliding scale this xpac?
    810 allows you to queue for Heroics. You can enter them with a party though the dungeon portal itself at any Ilvl.

810 is fine for Mythics (specifically 0 which is currently whats open) as long as your party isnt full of Timmy McDerps.

Deleted
    Well I was able to get 811 ilvl today, but I still can't queue for HC's, and when I try to select a specific one it says I have 804 ilvl...? (character pane shows 811) does it take a while to update or I got screwed?