View Poll Results: So far, how much are you enjoying the Legion?

Voters
124. This poll is closed
  • I love it;

64 51.61%
  • It's good;

29 23.39%
  • I'm sactisfied;

10 8.06%
  • Naaah, it is a kind of bad;

11 8.87%
  • It's really bad;

2 1.61%
  • My mother is an Orc and she is leaving Blizzard!

8 6.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love the Legion zones, the artwork, the "feel" of the expansion.

I still strongly disagree with the ability prune, and the hunter class in particular - my former main class - seems outright ruined. I'm leveling a boosted 100 ww monk that I've never played before just because with any of the classes I've played before, I keep thinking about the abilities I enjoyed that have been lost.

So I think they need a total overhaul of the class design team, but, that aside, I am enjoying the new expansion much more than I thought I would.

It's been pretty solid so far. But I'm already dreading to get alts ready for world questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    NOTHING will hold up for people who are determined to speed level. I ignore those folks when it comes to "There's nothing to do!" complaints or any comments on content pacing and length. They're at one edge of the curve, just like completionists, mythic raiders, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

The issue with WOD was the terrible 6.1 patch. I was fine with it for 2-3 months... leveling, 5 mans, etc were enough to keep my busy. But then 6.1 dropped and it was obvious that they weren't going to deliver real patches and even if you believed in them, a crap 6.1 meant months of nothing else to do until 6.2... so I unsubbed. No point in paying $60 or so for months of nothing new. In the same vein, 7.1 needs to have a decent amount of new actual playable content.
    The problem was also passed the garrison building selection moment. Once you had everything settled in your garrison, there was not much to do. I remember the people were ecstatic about the garrisons at first. Choosing and leveling the building was awesome. It is after that that WoD went downhill (including 7.1)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    The problem was also passed the garrison building selection moment. Once you had everything settled in your garrison, there was not much to do. I remember the people were ecstatic about the garrisons at first. Choosing and leveling the building was awesome. It is after that that WoD went downhill (including 7.1)
    Agreed. 6.0 had plenty to do and much of it was new. Had 6.1 brought, say, Farahlon or some other new quest hub and a couple of dungeons and had they done a 6.3 with real content we'd likely view WoD MUCH differently.

I'm loving and hating it. I leveled all of my classes/ characters to 100 in preparation for Legion so I could experience all of the class halls and Artifacts...but I've been so excited to see all of the Artifacts and Class Halls that none of my characters have left the Class Hall after selecting a starting zone. I'm having trouble deciding which class/ character is going to be my first main. Everything just looks so awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, so good. I'm playing at a very leisurely pace with "mains" scattered across three realms and different factions. Since I'm not planning on raiding I'll take my time on all of them except for maybe one where we mean to get into Mythic+ dungeons. Plenty to do. Hope the players that rushed through it all don't end up regretting it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Leveling alts is gonna be a pain
    So much this.

I'm loving the expansion so far, but its been 2 days, everything's new and shinny. My WoD epics got me smoothly through my first few levels, now i'm noticing the slowing down in power and kinda sucks. I can see myself struggling to level my alts.

Not yet 110, so only commenting on leveling. I think there is a lot of boringness to it. Lots of running around not doing anything, lots of time wasted just getting to a place, where you spend a short time, then you are off running again. Feels like a lot of time consuming running for no reason other than to consume time.

Zones look great, love the Artifacts, Order halls are not yet annoying AF. Excited for 110 and the end game. Cant wait for flying, world sucks for ground mounts.
    READ and be less Ignorant.