Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    yup, for now the only thing that i really hate of legion is in the rog hall. i, as a renomate forsaken assassin that helped under the command of vincent belmont to destroy and conquer gilneas, must chat with tess? really?
    she first randomly pop up as an assassin champion and then takes the spot that deserve belmont? no, big no no <.<
    imho blizz must pu tess and belmont as factional champ, the first for ally, the second for horde. at least give me belmot as a bodyguard <.<
    Yeah, Commander Belmont is probably my second favorite Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayndorn View Post
    I've always played my Paladin as an Argent Crusader rather than an Alliance knight. He is actually an Argent in character (I'm an avid roleplayer), but when I'm out of character and just doing PvE, it feels odd to fight the Horde.
    I always had problems with that quest in Twilight highlands where Alexstraza sends you to kill the last female black dragon who's cowering in a cave and slaughter all her children lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasdukar View Post
    I made an account just to reply on this thread because it's something that really tugs at my heart strings.
    I've returned from a long break and instead of maining DK I picked up a warrior. I've always loved warcraft lore, but not much of a buff as some people are.

The DK class hall is instantly more gratifying in a visceral way. You get to do all sorts of cool DK stuff like raising nazgrim, talk to Bolvar/LK, but if you think about it, it's weird. DK's are in a better place because the Ebon Blade has been a thing for a longer time but still..."Oh right you're my brother in arms, until I catch you anywhere thats not a sanctuary and I'll bash yer head in."

Speaking for the warrior side of things, there is a lot of grief that the warrior hall flavour is decidedy Viking and doesn't include any Alliance or Horde famed warrior characters(Grommash, Anduin, the recently deceased Varian.) and I get it. But I think it's cool that as warriors, the first into the fray, the backbone of any army, from the farm hand that picks up an farming implement and goes to war to defend his or her home to the veteran knight, to the raging berserkers YOU are chosen as champion of the titanic watchers and are basically side stepping the faction 'squabbles' for a tad and are recruiting a stormforged army of heroes to defend azeroth as they were supposed to(Odyn as you might recall refused to empower the aspects and believed his champions to be better defenders of azeroth). We all know what happened with the aspects. They played their part, but in the end they didn't really deliver as defenders of azeroth as one goes insane and tries to destroy and the rest basically tapping out on the eve of the greatest battle azeroth has ever seen. With the allusions to Azeroth being a nascent wordsoul titan thingamejigger I personally feel it's all pretty badass.

Oh and skyhold and meteor crash are badass too.

tl;dr faction war + class hall = 0 sense. Warriors are pretty well off despite recent claims to the contrary. Go go titanic defender force of azeroth.
    As a long time warrior (read: since eu closed alpha/beta), I was constantly moaning in guild chat and to guildies how blizz' viking class fantasy didn't sit well with me at all. Come launch, and actually playing a bit through the artifact quest-lines and interacting with the Order Hall, I've done a complete 180. It's so fuckin' AWESOME! I absolutely love the fantasy and admit that Blizz got it perfectly 'right', at least from my PoV. #WhyMustIBeAtWork #NeedToLevel #OrcMeteorSmash

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifande View Post
    As a long time warrior (read: since eu closed alpha/beta), I was constantly moaning in guild chat and to guildies how blizz' viking class fantasy didn't sit well with me at all. Come launch, and actually playing a bit through the artifact quest-lines and interacting with the Order Hall, I've done a complete 180. It's so fuckin' AWESOME! I absolutely love the fantasy and admit that Blizz got it perfectly 'right', at least from my PoV. #WhyMustIBeAtWork #NeedToLevel #OrcMeteorSmash
    My sentiments exactly. Bolded for emphasis, I feel you so much right now.

As a rogue this is not at odds at all. For example our assassination artifact quests. Most of the class can be made to be mostly neutral. Like rogues. Rogues are criminals by every standard. Considering our npcs are comprise of know criminal to the horde and the alliance.

The only people focused on faction fighting is Genn "I haz a wolfboner for Sylvanas" Greymane and Jaina "I've been replaced with a dreadlord, sssh don't tell anyone" Proudmoore.

The rest of the Alliance and the entirety of the Horde/Neutral factions cant figure out why the hell those 2 are so batshit crazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    And then you have the rogue Order Hall questlines.

We take fraternal infighting to a whole new level by murdering other fellow rogues

(b^.^)b
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Horde vs Alliance has pretty much felt out of place to me since the defeat of the Lich King. Forced story for gameplay purposes, clearly, at worst.

It's pretty clear that the end of WC3, and most of the expansion stories are pretty clear that we should have stopped being "at war" with one another for a good while by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Horde vs Alliance has pretty much felt out of place to me since the defeat of the Lich King. Forced story for gameplay purposes, clearly, at worst.

It's pretty clear that the end of WC3, and most of the expansion stories are pretty clear that we should have stopped being "at war" with one another for a good while by now.
    It goes even further before Wrath. From the very start of WoW, the reasons to break the peace achieved by Thrall, Jaina, and the Night Elves at the end of WC3 have always been weak, when they even exist at all. Forced conflict for the sake of gameplay is all it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, Commander Belmont is probably my second favorite Forsaken.
    unfortunally he is my favorite character of wow, im so sad that he is only a mute walk-on.
    really cant undestand why blizz waste a so good npc

Quote Originally Posted by Jackkernaut View Post
    You got to see the Ebon Blade.
    Absolutley pissing off EVERYONE.
    Especially of you're aliance :P
    That i have wondered at some point we raise thoras and it says the alliance will be angry, but stromgarde is part of the old alliance of lordaeron not the new alliance of fluffy races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

We take fraternal infighting to a whole new level by murdering other fellow rogues

(b^.^)b
    Personally we should be surprised, given that we're rogues, that we haven't slaughtered each other already.

though the arguments and interactions are hilarious, especially between the shadows, "...T' t' t' Plank?!"

Deleted
    As an Alliance priest, I went straight from seeing the Sylvanas v Genn Greymane cinematic to my Order Hall to hear the zealot recruiter priest say "Victory for Sylvanas". Those default NPC responses have some odd timing sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

(b^.^)b
    Wait, what? When?