Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    The bonus objectives are pretty poorly balanced, imo. The vast majority of the time I'm through the other quests in the area and I still have 60%+ of the bonus objective left so I have to decide whether it's worth sitting there grinding mobs for a relatively negligible amount of xp.
    Bonus objectives always give you about 8-10% exp.

Almost 5 quests' worth of exp is "negligible" to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    I am level 102, and I haven't even finished Azsuna. Then again, I am running with HandyNotes to get all the treasures and Rares. I also complete all the objectives for that sweet sweet order resources.
    Do the dungeon quests.

Deleted
    The dungeon quests are good exp but the dungeon QUEUE is fucking 2 hours long. 2 HOURS LONG!!!
    And it's random, you're not guaranteed to be put into a dungeon you have a quest in.
    Sorry, I don't want to queu one specific dungeon for 6 hours.
    I don't play for 6 hours straight. Max 2-3h.

In WOD there was a bit too much exp in the zones. In Legion it feels that there is too little. I heard complaints from multiple players that they're unable to cap even after finishing all the storylines in 4 zones.

I'll cap cos im 109 and done about 3 zones (two full and two halfway-through). Aside from quests I did any BO's I could find, one 120k dungeon quest and 4 dungeons in total. Also 2 or 3 garrison missions? Idk, i don't care for those too much.

I just finished the third zone when I got 110, just quests and bonuses, and three dungeons (for each zones ending-quest).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    The dungeon quests are good exp but the dungeon QUEUE is fucking 2 hours long. 2 HOURS LONG!!!
    And it's random, you're not guaranteed to be put into a dungeon you have a quest in.

In WOD there was a bit too much exp in the zones. In Legion it feels that there is too little. I heard complaints from multiple players that they're unable to cap even after finishing all the storylines in 4 zones.

I'll cap cos im 109 and done about 3 zones (two full and two halfway-through). Aside from quests I did any BO's I could find, one 120k dungeon quest and 4 dungeons in total. Also 2 or 3 garrison missions? Idk, i don't care for those too much.
    The queue for specific dungeons is very short (a few seconds to five minutes), much shorter than random.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

Wut?

Current dungeon queues have been averaging sub-15 minutes for the last two days as DPS. Unless you are playing at something like 3am.

And you can queue for specific dungeons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird, I'm 110 and done all zones except for Val'sharah. There's a bunch of side quest lines scattered around, have you done them?

Also you should do those dungeon quests, they reward you with a ilvl 800 piece.

Edit: I never did any of the bonus quests, didn't like them in WoD and I don't like 'em in Legion.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

I finished the main storyline at 55% into 109 (including all 4 instances). I can totally believe the OP, because I did bonus quests in the first two zones, then zero bonus quests in the last 2 zones. If he did zero bonus quests, that's that entire way into 109, and I did a few sidequests along the way as well as picking up my two other artifacts.

Basically just go back and do sidequests or bonus quests (which now show up on your map).

Hey they said get the pillars of eternity right? I'm only 106 and done with 3 pillars so 3 zones. I'll go back and do the bonus areas and side quests when I'm done. That way I get the 800 ilvl pieces quickly and am sure that I have all factions to friendly for world quests at 110.

It's just how you prefer to quest.

i am 107 and have finished two zones. I'am 2 bars away from 108 and i only just helped the blue drakes in aszuna. only did 2 dungeons till now.

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    I'm almost 110 and only done 3 zones, no dungeons! Not sure what you did wrong - I've done all bonus objectives and explored the maps and found all the side quests. So you might want to go back and try that. Bonus objectives are a bit tedious sometimes but they do award a LOT of experience and 200 resources! You can always group up to finish them fast.

Deleted
    So... I've now done a full clear of Highmountain, and a full clear of Azsuna, meaning full exploration, all quests, bonus areas and rare bosses. I've also done a handful of profession and class quests. Zero quests in Stormheim done, zero quests in Val'sharah done, zero battlegrounds done, zero dungeons done. I'm sitting pretty at 107 and 30%. Definitely skipping a good half of the content if one arrives on 107 after four zones.

How do people manage this. Just finished:

Val'Sharah
    Stormheim

And I am 106 and 75% towards 107.

What I did:

Some Bonus Objectives
    All Quests on my path
    All Profession quests so far
    Some Dungeons

I reached 110 after only 3 zones and each of those zones dungeon for the quest, once, and tailor\enchanting quest chains.

How you're only 107 is mind boggling. You must have skipped shit tons of content, bonus areas, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    How do people manage this. Just finished:

Val'Sharah
    Stormheim

And I am 106 and 75% towards 107.

What I did:

Some Bonus Objectives
    All Quests on my path
    All Profession quests so far
    Some Dungeons
    i have a theory - based on my experience full clearing each zone (aka all bonus objective all treasure , rares etc takes around 5-6 hours each - for majority its way to long and they rush to max level only by making main quest lines like in past , they do what they are used to - and clearly after nerf to exp its not enough to hit level cap - its the fuck up on blizzard part that they turned "bonus" objectives into "required " . huge failure on blizzard part

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    You must have skipped shit tons of content, bonus areas, etc.
    its clearly no longer "bonus area" - its now "required area", bonus suggest its optional - in this case its no loner optional content that you can skip

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i have a theory - based on my experience full clearing each zone (aka all bonus objective all treasure , rares etc takes around 5-6 hours each - for majority its way to long and they rush to max level only by making main quest lines like in past , they do what they are used to - and clearly after nerf to exp its not enough to hit level cap - its the fuck up on blizzard part that they turned "bonus" objectives into "required " . huge failure on blizzard part

- - - Updated - - -

its clearly no longer "bonus area" - its now "required area", bonus suggest its optional - in this case its no loner optional content that you can skip
    I was 103 after 2 zones, part of me still thinks there is a bug somewhere. I saw on a blue post that there was way too much exp for PVP, so its not impossible there is a different bug that affects how we quest somehow. Sure, I didn't do all of the bonus quests, but the math doesn't seem to work for me that its just those differences.

And obviously "bonus" areas should not be mandatory. Thats just basic common sense.

OP and the cake is a lie

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just tried it on my second Toon. I only did the main questlines in each zone leading to the dungeon questline, bonus zones on the way, some treasures and rares and my order hall and profession missions. I hit 110 exactly after finishing the 4th dungeon questline. I have all factions at least on friendly and have started Suramar now.

So I think the op is just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    I started Stormheim at 100 and just finished and I'm half way through 104. But I've also looted every treasure and killed every rare. Also done all side quests and bonus objectives. Have also been herbing and doing archaeology along the way. Also doing order hall missions, class quests, etc. Done 1 dungeon. Go back to the zones and look for quests you've missed. Also download Handynotes for Legion which tell you where all the treasures and rares are.

Haha what a load of shit. ALL quest lines and 107? That's bullshit.

I hit 110 before finishing my 3rd zone and I only did 2 dungeons. I did every quest in both Stormheim and Highmountain and about 60% through the quests in Val'sharah.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

I'm more than halfway to 110 and I'm in my last zone, Highmountain and about 65% ish done with the zone. And that is while also skipping most of the bonus objectives. There's no way you're just 107 if you've done all the quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of