Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    be wild! pull boss to the trash. new shit = trash+boss -> trash+boss!

Deleted
    Wotlk dungeons were much faster than this. MoP dungeons were much faster than this. WoD dungeons were, if not much, then at least faster and smaller than this. Cataclysm dungeons didnt have that much trash either. The complaint seems to be that they significantly upped the trash levels of dungeons with Legion. I dislike it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    op underestimates the power of dumb pugs. today the one of it made my healer's life intertaining. they fast run and spread around, they started hitting the boss while half of the group was outside the area and couldn't come inside cause barriers. it was really fun ride. pugs power will make you burn.

p.s. Legion's dungeons are longer than WoD's actually. Sometime i felt like we do mini-raid instead of just usual lfg.

Deleted
    forum posters too stupid MMO champ pls fix

OP isn't real. Look at his started threads and his 9 posts. Its just a troll account.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what exactly would your fix be? Do you even know what it is that you want "fixed"? You want Blizzard to "fix" something that has been going on since vanilla days. In other words fix what's not broken. Sure dungeons have become shorter and smaller but as far as the formula goes of killing trash then boss, that's how it's always been. This sounds like you just don't like dungeons for whatever reason.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Are you new to the genre?
    You should hide your signature. That combo is embarrassing now, grandpa.

Deleted
    This shit is precisely why we can't have nice things, and, when we do have nice things, they get taken away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. To make a case or post a suggestion to Blizzard use the official forums as rarely if ever Blizzard representatives reply or even read these forums.
    Besides, nothing good has come of this thread.