Vanassa VanCleef is a Nub.

Seriously, she's completely lack the basic skills necessary to play our class. Somebody should teach her how to bind her Vanish key or something.

She also looks like Tziva...I'm not saying that's related I'm just pointing it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    Seriously, she's completely lack the basic skills necessary to play our class. Somebody should teach her how to bind her Vanish key or something.

She also looks like Tziva...I'm not saying that's related I'm just pointing it out.
    She avoided getting killed by Azeroth's best didn't she?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    She avoided getting killed by Azeroth's best didn't she?!
    only because we were poisoned and couldn't see her properly.

then she gets wrecked by us single handedly. we are probably the strongest rogue in existence, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    only because we were poisoned and couldn't see her properly.

then she gets wrecked by us single handedly. we are probably the strongest rogue in existence, but still.
    Speak for yourself, I got stuck in the WoW Hogwarts without having grabbed all of the quest items because of npcs picking the items up in front of me and then the door not having an exit once I accidentally followed someone else in.

<-- Weakest rogue confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah her not vanishing when I vanish is shit, especially in Suramar City. Fuck her.
    Nothing and Everything

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    Yeah her not vanishing when I vanish is shit, especially in Suramar City. Fuck her.
    That may simultaneously be the most beautiful place in WoW and the most unplayable. Rezzing into a crowd that will pretty much murder you because you aren't in disguise is extremely frustrating and I'm a FREAKING ROGUE with stealth and Vanish. I can't imagine how it will be with other classes. It must be the only city where the guard to civilian ratio is 1:1 .