Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Allowyn.

That bitch is always mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    fyi giving the power to someone is a trap. I'd wager that you're more likely to be lynched winning the power vote. Vice versa for the real vote.

To test this theory, vote me for the power. KTHXBYE.

Be very very quiet if you know the truth. This isn't me trying to manipulate.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-09-02 at 03:34 AM.

Vote:BOFH209

Kill the bastard win the game, just like in GoT.

Deleted
    vote Danner

Tradition demands this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Celtic209

Change of thoughts. Celtic must die.

So, obviously this is not a bastardized game.
    But from what I know about bastard games (which this clearly is not); lynching celtic is always great policy. It's also a great policy for non-bastard games. So hey!
    And usually it is futile. But nonetheless great policy. I like this vote on celtic.

Dendrek does however make a half-decent argument towards lynching, and if this is a jester making some sort of play, then I would have to claim that this is some sort of bastardized game. Which clearly wouldn't be likely. Clearly. So I think I shall swap votes.

vote: Dendrek

As for the vote option, it's poor form to vote for oneself, so I'm going to nominate Arialla.

vote option 5 - Arialla

By the reason, that this forces Arialla to step out of the shadows.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Vote Option 3: Jynxie

Vote Graeham

Sorry! Had slot of stuff at the new house yesterday!

It's a bit of a dick move to vote for anyone on D1 who was screwed over badly during the previous game. Which is to say anybody who was scum or a serial killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's a bit of a dick move to vote for anyone on D1 who was screwed over badly during the previous game. Which is to say anybody who was scum or a serial killer.
    i c wut u did thar. KILL HIM!

*grabs more vicodin*

I don't trust any of the random powers, and in a game this small, likely odds of giving power to scum is strong. Who knows, I'm just a tired grumpy person right now

7+ Year Old Account
    Fluff Fluff Fluff...am I doing this right Mod?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    *grabs more vicodin*

I don't trust any of the random powers, and in a game this small, likely odds of giving power to scum is strong. Who knows, I'm just a tired grumpy person right now
    The odds of everybody agreeing on the same option and person is small though, unless people go into sheep mode. I dunno. ARE WE SHEEPLES?

I'm happy with my current vote as of right now, and I'm not really tied to my option-person vote, unless i get a reason to suspect that Danner might be scum. However, everyone's at neutral right now for me except Dendrek.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I am the Literal God Duck, and as this day falls you should all feel the slow creeping sense of bile rising at the back of your throat, that fear that's so intense you feel and taste it.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW, YOU DON'T.

YOU ARE BUT MY PAWNS, MY PLAYTHINGS! WHEN THE NIGHT FALLS AND THE DARK SETTLES MY WORLD SHALL BE CALLED AND THEN THE REAL GAMES WILL BEGIN!

Virothe sounds scary. O.o

Anyway... I believe Dendrek conceded with his post, so lynching him seems like the only sensible option.
    I still think Arialla is the best receiver for items, but .. either way is probably fine. I don't think it will matter much who gets the item or not, it's likely information either way.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude...Virothe...take a chill pill man! All that anger and rage will send you to an early grave. Although I can't help but feel that the basterd mod is taking us all on a ride via the Highway to Hell. Lol.

Oh you will see, YOU WILL ALL SEE!

BWAHAHAAHAHAH

- - - Updated - - -

I already gave everyone iron collars and vests, there shall be no deaths this day and night and tomorrow you shall bask in my true power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Oh you will see, YOU WILL ALL SEE!

BWAHAHAAHAHAH

- - - Updated - - -

I already gave everyone iron collars and vests, there shall be no deaths this day and night and tomorrow you shall bask in my true power!
    QFT

Unvote
    Vote: Virothe

7+ Year Old Account
    ....Hello? /hears nothing but multiple hello echos

Ahem. Well, we only have 4 hours and change, maybe. Nobody's going to get lynched at this rate, maybe. Largehorn is dead, maybe.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I do not think Largehorn even is playing... not in the player list and all.

Vote Dendrek : Option 5