Thread: 3rd relic slot?

3rd relic slot?

I've completed the Order Hall campaign. I have the achievement. What am I missing?

Anyone else having an issue where it doesn't unlock?

EDIT - NEVERMIND. THERE IS A QUEST. Derp.

Yea, talk to the stupid guy who gives you your next weapon, I was freaking out too and was so confused.

Am I missing something? I've dinged 110 on the first day, did all missions right away, yet I'm still at 5/10 Shards of Nightmare. Is there some way to speed the missions up?

Nope. Just keep doing them. Mine were taking 3 hours & 12 minutes. I just made sure I started one as soon as it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Nope. Just keep doing them. Mine were taking 3 hours & 12 minutes. I just made sure I started one as soon as it was done.
    Hm, apparently the abilities on bosses are random, even on campaign missions. I was pretty unlucky and had 2 missions so far which doubled in duration.. Good ol' RNG.

I keep getting Resto bosses... really great -.-

And people complained about garrisons lol. These order halls are even worse time gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Am I missing something? I've dinged 110 on the first day, did all missions right away, yet I'm still at 5/10 Shards of Nightmare. Is there some way to speed the missions up?
    The missions were bugged the first few days, so you were able to send off multiple at the same time. I got my 3rd slot Friday, some people had it Thursday.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    The missions were bugged the first few days, so you were able to send off multiple at the same time. I got my 3rd slot Friday, some people had it Thursday.
    Aah, that explains it. Was wondering why on the first step (5 missions) I was able to send my 4th and 5th at the same time. Thanks.