Page 1 of 3
LastLast

5 Days into Legion, already 2x the same Legendary.

Heya guys,

I know this is a luxury problem but still a problem nonetheless.
    I have just received my second legendary drop and guess what.... it's exactly the same one as i already had.

Proof: https://s14.postimg.org/gtjljbh0x/2x..._5daysinxp.png (you can see both of them in the picture on the right bottem corner in my bag)

Now let me quote an interview by a blizzard dev.
    "It should be nearly impossible to get a duplicate legendary item. (Source: Legion Summit Dev Interview)"

There is no way this should and can happen within 5 days of Legion release and a total of 2 days 18 hours played.

My question being, does anyone else have this happen to him/her cause this has to be a bug or not well tuned drop rates in place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it really that hard to believe you are that one in a million case?

I'm ilvl 843, finished class order hall, leveled first day and got the first emissary that most didn't, done mythics, and received 0 legendaries.

I feel for you, but also fuck you.

Deleted
    Would love to see one, let alone two, jesus christ. Go buy a lottery ticket or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
    Heya guys,

I have just received my second legendary drop and guess what.... it's exactly the same one as i already had.

Proof: https://s14.postimg.org/gtjljbh0x/2x..._5daysinxp.png (you can see both of them in the picture on the right bottem corner in my bag)

"It should be nearly impossible to get a duplicate legendary item. (Source: Legion Summit Dev Interview)"

There is no way this should and can happen within 5 days of Legion release and a total of 2 days 18 hours played.

My question being, does anyone else have this happen to him/her cause this has to be a bug or not well tuned drop rates in place.
    This does sound weird. Try sending a ticket and or spamming their tweeter/official forum. Maybe they'll reroll it for ya.

oh btw i hate you

Homophobia is so gay.

nearly impossible doesn't mean impossible RNG is RNG

Deleted
    I haven't seen anyone at all get a single legendary item, so you might actually be the first person in the game to receive two of them. Let alone two identical ones. I don't think this should happen and I'm not even sure why it doesn't reroll when you receive a duplicate one. Weird.

Deleted
    It's disgusting that you are even complaining about this tbh.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like, I want to be mad but I can't bring myself to be. Honestly, it's kinda impressive and as another poster said you might be one of (If not the) first players to get two legendaries already. Be proud of this, even if it is a duplicate.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    It's disgusting that you are even complaining about this tbh.
    Thanks for your input maybe next time read the whole post, no one is complaining and i've mentioned it's a luxury problem.

I hate you bro. Seriously. Don't ever look at me again!

Seriously though, I don't think contacting blizz will work at all like other posters suggested since its "nearly" impossible, meaning it's still possible. It's not a bug or anything. RNG is RNG, nothing you can do about it really.

Deleted
    it's a luxury problem.
    What's the "problem" -part? That you haven't gotten other legendaries? Isn't that the same problem most people have?

7+ Year Old Account
    "You can get duplicate legendaries, but the chances of that is...tiny, just based on the scale of what we're building here"

Hey man. Seems like you are pretty lucky. You can only equip one anyhow right now. Maybe by the time you are able to equip 2, you'll get another one. I'd love to say I feel for you. But you're right. This is the WoW-equivalent of a first world problem. lol. Congrats on the two legendaries already anyhow!

Deleted
    5 days in legion and already have two legendarys? jesus the game must be very rewarding these days

Deleted
    Heya guys,

The more interesting thing here is that you played close to 3 days time in 5 days. Excluding leveling.

Thanks for your input maybe next time read the whole post, no one is complaining and i've mentioned it's a luxury problem.
    Just because you hand wave it is a luxury problem doesn't mean you aren't complaining. rng is rng, most people don't have one legendary, so just be happy for that and keep playing. The xpac hasn't been out for a week and you want to whine about getting two of the same legendary and most people here won't be sympathetic because everyone is working on getting geared up and hoping for their first legendary.

If this was any other piece of loot that dropped twice, you wouldn't have bothered making a post.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats?

Too bad?

Bad RNG?

Many still doesn't have one?

Post was for?

Brag?
    Last edited by Lochton; 2016-09-03 at 09:53 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    The more interesting thing here is that you played close to 3 days time in 5 days. Excluding leveling.
    What's interesting about that? I have 2 days 17 hours played at L110. Been on pretty much all day every day since release, time off is fun.

@OP, you're a lucky fuck to even get ONE legendary... But getting two, that's silly. Just report it to Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    What's interesting about that? I have 2 days 17 hours played at L110. Been on pretty much all day every day since release, time off is fun.
    I really can't see how you spend 60% of your time on a game in a 5 day timespan. I don't judge, everyone can do whatever the fuck they want for all I care, but I just can't see how. Even if you cut down on sleeping immensely, you got to cook, eat, shower and at the very least leave the house once during that time, no?