Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not sure what to think of that app, hopefully I'll be to busy enjoying the hell out of the Kara dungeon.

Yes, but did Swifty have to say???

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trial of Valor looks fun. I was hoping for an Odyn raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yay lets reuse 2 bosses we already fought for a raid.
    If you were not expecting a Helya raid idk what you are doing playing this game, they said it would conclude the story of Stormhiem and Helya was the only one we left undone but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaanm4n View Post
    If you were not expecting a Helya raid idk what you are doing playing this game, they said it would conclude the story of Stormhiem and Helya was the only one we left undone but okay.
    I just wasn't expecting her so soon is all. I mean if the raid turns out to be awesome then fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when/if they will report Legion box or sub numbers?

Vol'jin is a Loa now I know it!

Helya is one of the most visually impressive things I have ever seen in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but say Legion sells the same amount as WoD. We could assume that WoW has very close to 10m players give or take 500k.

Also remember that WoW had around 7-8 million subs at the send of MoP. It probably had around 2-3 millions at the end of WoD. So even with a 3 M boost at the start of Legion, you will never get near the 10M mark again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That's one way to look at it. Although, if I remember correctly, WoD only had something like 3M sold in the first week while subs were reported at 10M. Might not be the best way to gauge subs...
    Well aslo I forgot but WoD and Cata sold the same amount opening week and Cata had 2m more players so.. I still think Subs are around 8-11m. Id guess 9m, but they did say they havent seen these numbers in years so its possible they are above 10m.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Also remember that WoW had around 7-8 million subs at the send of MoP. It probably had around 2-3 millions at the end of WoD. So even with a 3 M boost at the start of Legion, you will never get near the 10M mark again.
    Yeah but they said they hadnt seen numbers like this in a long time. I read into that as before WoD, and MoP and WoD launched with the same numbers so if that statement is true, and if he is talking about subs, then subs are above 10m. Either way its a pretty successful launch.

Nice, can send followers out while at work and come home to a nice pile of AP things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wonder when/if they will report Legion box or sub numbers?
    Since they don't report sub numbers anymore, we gotta rely on remarks like the one where they say numbers have been higher then in many years, and also things like the infographic about the pre patch where they said people rolled 3.9m Demon hunters---which means that the amount of people who preordered had to be higher then that (since statistically not everyone rolled one right away).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greyowl View Post
    windows phone users get shafted again. Gg.
    both of them???

ooo so the whole "Upside Down Mirror Karazhan" concept that's been in the lore forever but not really used is finally gonna be seen?

The team can't comment on if we have seen the last of Vol'jin.
    So, he will be back then.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    wait..they LITERALLY turned garrisons (order hall) into an app....
    You mean like everyone was asking for in WoD?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    The last sub report we heard was around 5.5M, and that's likely where it stayed for WoD. With the pre-patch bounce and the release bounce, I could easily imagine it at 10M again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Since they don't report sub numbers anymore, we gotta rely on remarks like the one where they say numbers have been higher then in many years, and also things like the infographic about the pre patch where they said people rolled 3.9m Demon hunters---which means that the amount of people who preordered had to be higher then that (since statistically not everyone rolled one right away).
    Well you gotta think multiple people made multiple demon hunters too.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    wait..they LITERALLY turned garrisons (order hall) into an app....
    Lots of people wanted that during WoD. I would have LOVED it in WoD, cause then I could log on and do raids and mythics and all that and just do the garrison missions from my phone.

I will make good use of this app.

Now give me a pet battle app and I'll be very happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well you gotta think multiple people made multiple demon hunters too.
    Doesn't really matter, because you can't do more than 1 DH in one realm, and i don't think the minimum amount of people who created one on multiple realms matters.
    Last edited by mmoc7e709cdc23; 2016-09-04 at 01:18 AM.