Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If we assume 1/10th of people made a demon hunter, that means there's 39 million active subscribers.

WOOOOOOOOOO

(My assumption holds as much water as yours does - ie, none!)

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Not wanting to play melee doesnt stop you from creating a dh...common sense indicates the vast majority, possibly every single current player, has at least made a demon hunter.
    "Possibly" Right so you are back peddling on your previous statement?

The front page states that there is more playing currently than there has been in the past few years. So, no, @OP you are wrong.

And all you people saying you didnt at least create a dh are lying.

Deleted
    I have 4 created so based on your logic...There should be less than million players in WoW

There's currently 11 Million Subs ffs. There was 10 last year, and they clearly said on the front page, that there is more subs for legion than there has been in "years".

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is built around a mindbogglingly moronic assumption.

my friends didn't make a dh.

I knew this topic would come up when I read the infographic.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    1.not everyone pre-ordered and was able to make a demon hunter
    2.and tons of those who pre-ordered cant even make demon hunters cause they got a phsyical copy
    3. not everyone made a demon hunter....

so this is pointless, baseless, and completly stupid... f off
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Im pretty sure that those 3.9m DH players were from preorder, not everybody preordered, nice troll though

I made 2 demon hunters, plenty of people made none. What a random and stupid number to base your subscription count on.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That more indicates 3 million or so people preordered.
    The number the op posted indicates more than 3 million players because I have no plans to start a demon hunter anytime soon. I am picking the game up next week. I would imagine most people are leveling their mains.

Also depends on how they got the 3 million figure and was it based on people who made demon hunters or players who leveled them to maximum. It's a pretty vague number honestly.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-09-04 at 09:46 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

If we assume that every player pre-purchased Legion and that every player that pre-purchased Legion created a Demon Hunter early and that the launch of Legion drew in no additional players, then I suppose you are correct.

End times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    If we assume
    Who is "we"? Your numbers are off so much bro

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howner View Post
    Literally from the front page new right now: "Concurrent user numbers are huge, higher than they have been in several years"
    Disclaimer : I am not intending this to sound like I am bashing Legion or WoW. If my comments do sound like I am bashing, sincerely, it is unintended.

Out of curiosity, I've been watching the server population page all week : WoW US Realm Status/Population

I have noticed, even during peak play times, very few, literally about a handful at most, servers reaching the 'Full' classification under population. When WoD was fresh there were many many servers constantly at full capacity for the first few weeks to a month.

Primary unknown: Can servers handle a larger capacity now, at the beginning of Legion, than they could at the beginning of WoD.
    If the servers can handle a larger population now, than before, then the categorization on Realm Status page is meaningless for comparison.
    If the severs handle the same population now, as they did in WoD, then Blizzard's comments are .... well, questionable.

I don't know the answer to this. Maybe a regular poster here does. Merely commenting because of what I observed on the Realm Status page not syncing with the comment I saw on the front page today.

I haven't played in 20 months. Looked over Legion and found it interesting. So far I am having a bunch of fun again. Yes made a DH and must say it is a fun class to play. Been so long it was easy to start with something fresh but will work on my old Prot War, Ret Pally and Blood DK soon as I get the dust off their armor.

Still this is one sub they got back.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just so much bullshit, could almost blow up.

Just because 3.900.000 million demon hunters was made, doesn't mean they have that amount, or more or less. It is just an amount of demon hunters made. I've made 4, so....
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    This thread is just so much bullshit, could almost blow up.

Just because 3.900.000 million demon hunters was made, doesn't mean they have that amount, or more or less. It is just an amount of demon hunters made. I've made 4, so....
    It could mean less or more people joined because demon hunters were available before legion's launched... It's not enough information to point in either direction but doomsayer gonna complain or do anything possible to confirm their beliefs.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I thought this thread was hilarious. Why are people getting so aggressive when people say WoW is dying.

My entire guild (the raiders that is) except me created a DH (fact).